Somali social activist najma is being attacked for being dismissive about her privilege

Why you calling those habesha women beautiful when our women are 100 times more beautiful? :childplease:
Is Somali men like him that are the reason they think somali girls are beneath them. Now we are constantly seeing people compare somali girls with Eritrean girls on purpose just to mock us. Now Somali girls can't peacefully post a picture without people saying "you must be Eritrean" like is a sin to be a somali. Sadly Somali men are to be blamed for this. Thy are slowly turning worse than Black American men.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Ethiopian and Eritrean women are way better looking than Xalimo on average.
Bro wdym there is nothing good about eritrean and ethiopian women, I feel sorry for you that you witnessed all this bashing of our peoples reputation and believed all these narratives that somali women are ugly and ethiopian/eritrean women are not, Mind you the eritrean ones I dont care much about but I rank them below somali women but the ethiopian bug eyed, aid ridden freaks is what I am puzzled about you compare a halimo to one of them I will take the halimo any day. Stop this self hate bro any sane man that wasnt mentally damaged by whats said on social media can clearly see that our women are way more beautiful than the ethiopian/eritrean women.

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
Is Somali men like him that are the reason they think somali girls are beneath them. Now we are constantly seeing people compare somali girls with Eritrean girls on purpose just to mock us. Now Somali girls can't peacefully post a picture without people saying "you must be Eritrean" like is a sin to be a somali. Sadly Somali men are to be blamed for this. Thy are slowly turning worse than Black American men.
When did I say this shit 😭 all I said stop insulting habasha girls for no reason.

Aseer

VIP
Some of them are spineless they are mentally enslaved by false narratives online that somali women are ugly and eritrean/ethiopian is beautiful I dont belive it since I dont take their foolish claims seriously and it is so obvious the larpers are ethiopian/eritrean saying this Everyone knows but dont want to admit that somali women are way more beautiful than ethiopian/eritrean women I am sorry but if you look at facts they have way better facial harmony, eye type as well as personality and culture.

When did I say this shit 😭 all I said stop insulting habasha girls for no reason.
I don't insult Habesha women i had a friend that treated me well some Habesha girls are amazing and support Somali girls but sadly vast majority don't. I personally think Somali men should defend Somali girls especially at a time were is a trend to mock Somali women and even the men.

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
I don't insult Habesha women i had a friend that treated me well some Habesha girls are amazing and support Somali girls but sadly vast majority don't. I personally think Somali men should defend Somali girls especially at a time were is a trend to mock Somali women and even the men.
Defend yourself 😂 no farax should defend a women who insult them on the daily basis

Some of them are spineless they are mentally enslaved by false narratives online that somali women are ugly and eritrean/ethiopian is beautiful I dont belive it since I dont take their foolish claims seriously and it is so obvious the larpers are ethiopian/eritrean saying this Everyone knows but dont want to admit that somali women are way more beautiful than ethiopian/eritrean women I am sorry but if you look at facts they have way better facial harmony, eye type as well as personality and culture.
I am suspicious that some of these are Habeshas but sadly my sister saw plenty of Somali men feed that narrative and everyone else agreeing. These comparison videos are going viral and are brainwashing masses that Somali women are unattractive while Habesha women are not and it hurts me.

Aseer

VIP
Nigga stop being white knight nacala 😂 it’s my preference that I find habasha and North African girl attractive only.
I am not being white knight I am being a guy who loves and defends his woman and always put them on a pedestal because a somali man never has dignity without a somali women by his side no matter who or what ajnabi you marry it wont be the same as being with a somali woman.

Defend yourself 😂 no farax should defend a women who insult them on the daily basis
Hiw do Somali women insult Somali men? that's not true only few Somali girls do perhaps due to bad experiences, most like Somali men and marry them. Don't let few teenagers make you think otherwise.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
And you got caught out. You’re hating on Somali girls out of pettiness and insecurity like the majority of you losers who hate on Somali girls. You’re a pathetic old ugly fob who can’t get a single Somali girl to even look at you in real life.

@pinkyandthebrain he’s an incel with a neck beard. stop begging him to defend you or care.

And you got caught out. You’re hating on Somali girls out of pettiness and insecurity like the majority of you losers who hate on Somali girls. You’re a pathetic old ugly fob who can’t get a single Somali girl to even look at you in real life.

@pinkyandthebrain he’s an incel with a neck beard. stop begging him to defend you or care.
He needs to be banned. I have a feeling he could be making those viral videos of us.

Bro wdym there is nothing good about eritrean and ethiopian women, I feel sorry for you that you witnessed all this bashing of our peoples reputation and believed all these narratives that somali women are ugly and ethiopian/eritrean women are not, Mind you the eritrean ones I dont care much about but I rank them below somali women but the ethiopian bug eyed, aid ridden freaks is what I am puzzled about you compare a halimo to one of them I will take the halimo any day. Stop this self hate bro any sane man that wasnt mentally damaged by whats said on social media can clearly see that our women are way more beautiful than the ethiopian/eritrean women.
We can uplift Somali women without putting other women down. Let’s be respectful

Nah bro some of the men in here are literally putting down our women and it is disgusting.
I understand but we don’t have to insult other women in the process, it’s wrong

Imagine if you saw Ethiopian men supporting their women by insulting Somali women

How would you feel about that? You’d probably get upset. Let’s not be hypocrites walaal

Imagine if you saw Ethiopian men supporting Ethiopian women by insulting Somali women

How would you feel about that? You’d probably get upset. Let’s not be hypocrites walaal
Plenty of Habesha women cuss Somali women and like any negative comment about us. Please don't paint them like they're saints

Aseer

VIP

Imagine if you saw Ethiopian men supporting their women by insulting Somali women

We shouldn't stoop to their level, you are right thanks bro you always pull me back when my racism and rants get out of hand :friendhug:

Ethiopian and Eritrean women are way better looking than Xalimo on average.

Nigga stop being white knight nacala 😂 it’s my preference that I find habasha and North African girl attractive only.
Somali men like you are absolutely cooked just earlier a video of a Somali beg went viral & North Africans are eating you self hating losers up.