Somali social activist najma is being attacked for being dismissive about her privilege

IMG_9017.jpeg
IMG_9016.jpeg

Kkk I saw this…glad Najma is getting her somali wake up call. Maybe she can stop being an activist for every single marginalized community. Those madow women were looking for a reason to attack her for a long time. Her tweets always go viral (similar to Hayat) and I think some are jealous that she is seen as the face of their leftist movement. But obviously they can’t say that outright so they hide behind leftist terminology. They were calling her lightskin too which was crazy to me?? One madow lady asked if darkskin horners are not allowed to immigrate to the west lol and another asked if she was black (these are the same people who will get angry if you don’t call yourself black). Maybe she can use this as an opportunity to move away from that kind of activism.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Whenever I see najma I just think about how her and symworld went on a rant about how non hijabis get no protection irl during the brickgate incident.

Some of these non hijabis are weird.

They want somali niggas to be crash dummies for women that don't even like them :ohlord: .

Kkk I saw this…glad Najma is getting her somali wake up call. Maybe she can stop being an activist for every single marginalized community. Those madow women were looking for a reason to attack her for a long time. Her tweets always go viral (similar to Hayat) and I think some are jealous that she is seen as the face of their leftist movement. But obviously they can’t say that outright so they hide behind leftist terminology. They were calling her lightskin too which was crazy to me?? One madow lady asked if darkskin horners are not allowed to immigrate to the west lol and another asked if she was black (these are the same people who will get angry if you don’t call yourself black). Maybe she can use this as an opportunity to move away from that kind of activism.
The entire discourse is insane to me. Najma is annoying majority of time ngl but seeing women with 3b wigs & straight Asian hair wigged on calling her anti black is crazy.. you can tell it’s been bottled up & they took the opportunity to drag her. What’s shocking is North Sudanese women also hiding behind featurism, texturism as if they don’t benefit from it too..

Kisame

Madow women been plotting on her for awhile. She use to write about Beyonce being a capitalist which pissed off a lot of madow women. That was the first time I stumbled upon her.

Kisame

The entire discourse is insane to me. Najma is annoying majority of time ngl but seeing women with 3b wigs & straight Asian hair wigged on calling her anti black is crazy.. you can tell it’s been bottled up & they took the opportunity to drag her. What’s shocking is North Sudanese women also hiding behind featurism, texturism as if they don’t benefit from it too..

Sudanese people are way more low-key than us online. Their online presence is borderline non existent outside of Arab spaces.

A lot of them consider themselves Arab too so you won't really see them trying to assimilate into black spaces that much.

North Sudanese people are weird and will jump at any opportunity to hate on Somalis meanwhile Somalis are busy posting infographics about the war in Sudan kkk we are simpleminded and naive tbh. They hide behind the South Sudanis and hope that people mix up the two so they can escape the attacks that horners face.

You have black trans lesbian disabled users on there using their gofundme money to buy wigs attacking Najma lol but since she’s a leftist she has to bow to these people and let them insult her otherwise she’ll be barred from the online activist circles she’s in. None of these women are genuine leftists, everything boils down to desirability which is why they’re going in so hard on Najma and pretending she’s lightskin when she is literally the same shade as the majority of them. Deep down, she knows they are attacking her because they covet her features/hair but she cannot say so as she risks losing the brand she’s built up.

That’s how crazy this SJW stuff is. You have madows being straight up racist to you. Attacking you for “anti-blackness” while wearing wigs that resemble your natural hair texture. You cannot say anything back otherwise you will be deplatformed.

Maybe she should join the evil side and become the next Ayaan (become right wing)…I was surprised to find out she tweets about black on black crime lol.

Madow women been plotting on her for awhile. She use to write about Beyonce being a capitalist which pissed off a lot of madow women. That was the first time I stumbled upon her.
I hope this is her wake up call but knowing her she’ll be tweeting about donating to bail funds by the end of the month…pretty but dim.

Sudanese people are way more low-key than us online. Their online presence is borderline non existent outside of Arab spaces.

A lot of them consider themselves Arab too so you won't really see them trying to assimilate into black spaces that much.
I wish we were like them or at least sneaky like the habeshas we’ve become the face of anti blackness online.
IMG_9020.jpeg

None of these women are genuine leftists, everything boils down to desirability

You’re absolutely right! If they truly wanted to dismantle featurist & texturist systems of oppression they would’ve stopped nose contouring & wearing wigs shaved from the heads of poor women in the global south. I’m slowly getting tired of them & their hypocrisy. Najma needs to take notes from hayat, she sticks with pro Palestinians who don’t attack her for simply existing as a Somali woman.

North Sudanese people are weird and will jump at any opportunity to hate on Somalis meanwhile Somalis are busy posting infographics about the war in Sudan kkk we are simpleminded and naive tbh. They hide behind the South Sudanis and hope that people mix up the two so they can escape the attacks that horners face.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

None of these women are genuine leftists, everything boils down to desirability

You’re absolutely right! If they truly wanted to dismantle featurist & texturist systems of oppression they would’ve stopped nose contouring & wearing wigs shaved from the heads of poor women in the global south. I’m slowly getting tired of them & their hypocrisy. Najma needs to take notes from hayat, she sticks with pro Palestinians who don’t attack her for simply existing as a Somali woman.
Kkk this incident reminds me of some madow incel who asked how can madow women call themselves communists when they steal hair from poor 3rd world women. It got a lot of retweets at the time so maybe more people will call out their hypocrisy. There is a clear hierarchy within leftist circles and madow women are at the top. You can never critic them. Even if Najma was darkskin they would find another angle to attack her with (her hair probably). Madow women want to be you and hate you for existing at the same time. It’s psychotic behavior wrapped up in leftist terminology. Maybe the ana arab guys were onto something since Hayat only seems to get hate from pro-Ukraine caadan types…

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.