Somali sjws are braindead

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t sympathi with blackies completely cuz they’re anti Somali, it could’ve been a fantastic alliance if they got rid of their bias

You can’t sympathi with blackies completely cuz they’re anti Somali, it could’ve been a fantastic alliance if they got rid of their bias
Most of them have a anti somali agenda they are low key kind of jealous of us. They are too pissed about everything we do. If you live in london you would understand the obsession they got with us

guv

If she said Eastern Europe, you would have accepted and with a grin and pride to be enslaved by them, you would have told Anita in Warsaw in a heartbeat.

Let me reactivate my Twitter account but first, let me doctor some pictures and write, slaves from Somalia have been found in Siberia. See if it will make it to Somali websites.
I'd gladly accept being taken by the poles while her husband is keeping an eye on the other slaves on the field I'll sneak in and make jacayl to his wife :banderas::ahh:

It's an identity crisis wallahi. Somalis don't look lie the stereotypical black person. So these people with low self esteem and no knowledge of Somali history and culture cling to the extremes of black culture to feel accepted or to gain any semblance of an identity . It's sad

It's an identity crisis wallahi. Somalis don't look lie the stereotypical black person. So these people with low self esteem and no knowledge of Somali history and culture cling to the extremes of black culture to feel accepted or to gain any semblance of an identity . It's sad
They are so dumb blacks will never accept us they need to face it. Most of the time it's somali girls I have noticed weird shit

They are so dumb blacks will never accept us they need to face it. Most of the time it's somali girls I have noticed weird shit
They'll never accept us but these people won't realise it until they're too old or not at all. The girl in her Twitter basically just insults Somali men whilst going on about how fine young ma is and how she gets wet for her. She's a lost cause

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
Funny how some of these blm sjw xalimos claim we were slaves to fit in with blacks while blacks are ashamed of their slave ancestry and claim to have israelite or ancient egyptian lineage to compensate for their embarrassing history as slaves

Funny how some of these blm sjw xalimos claim we were slaves to fit in with blacks while blacks are ashamed of their slave ancestry and claim to have israelite or ancient egyptian lineage to compensate for their embarrassing history as slaves
This is what I don't get. They are claiming history that blacks themselves are ashamed of. Wallahi certain somalis are a lost cause and need daqaan celis:farmajoyaab:

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
This is what I don't get. They are claiming history that blacks themselves are ashamed of. Wallahi certain somalis are a lost cause and need daqaan celis:farmajoyaab:
They’re begging for acceptance from people that despise them and will never accept them unless it’s convenient :O27GWRK:

Ah I checked write her name on Google and found this . It makes sense now

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-06-17-35-11_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-07-06-17-35-11_1.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 182

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
somalis girls who fail in education become sjw and instagram and twitter models. For them men they become youtubers or drug dealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts