Somali sjws are braindead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali girls have an extra added responsibility to stop the spread of such lies by these SJW's who speak in their names and they need to be louder in condemning this culture.

Somali girls have to condemn this loud and clear. Its always the Faaraxs who are saving the day on social media and not letting these things slide.

Somali girls who are in the middle have to choose sides.

Somali girls have an extra added responsibility to stop the spread of such lies by these SJW's who speak in their names and they need to be louder in condemning this culture.

Somali girls have to condemn this loud and clear. Its always the Faaraxs who are saving the day on social media and not letting these things slide.

Somali girls who are in the middle have to choose sides.
Yes they need to condemn the lies spread by lesbian sjws. I have noticed most of the time it's the boys that condemn this shit but most somali girls are quiet it's so annoying

Yes they need to condemn the lies spread by lesbian sjws. I have noticed most of the time it's the boys that condemn this shit but most somali girls are quiet it's so annoying

pass me those somali lesbians, i will make then straight in 3 days.

I noticed the girls tend to be more liberal. You'll see more girls who are accepting of the qaniis /lgbt lifestyle. They'll wear hijab but they'll defend any qaniis who gets bullied on Twitter. There was this djiboutian qaniis who tried to do the finepeoplefromsomalia thing and when he was getting bullied hella Somali girls came to his rescue like superman with a dirac talking about how beautiful he is and what a queen he is.

I noticed the girls tend to be more liberal. You'll see more girls who are accepting of the qaniis /lgbt lifestyle. They'll wear hijab but they'll defend any qaniis who gets bullied on Twitter. There was this djiboutian qaniis who tried to do the finepeoplefromsomalia thing and when he was getting bullied hella Somali girls came to his rescue like superman with a dirac talking about how beautiful he is and what a queen he is.
Akhaass we need to stop this it's disgusting. Somali girls in the west fall for the trap of the westerners lifestyle

wars

Inhermouth
Calling her “” is a defamation of character. And false claim (unless you were with her and did the deed). that could harm her reputation.

This is clearly unfair and disrespectful to the young lady. Whatever her opinions and beliefs might be - it is uncalled for to disrespect her in a public form with her identity. Your behavior will disparage the whole Somalispot Community.

The moderators are a bunch of useless monkeys
CE079DC7-14B5-42F8-B4F6-D2F916F082B1.gif

Sadly.

Calling her “” is a defamation of character. And false claim (unless you were with her and did the deed). that could harm her reputation.

This is clearly unfair and disrespectful to the young lady. Whatever her opinions and beliefs might be - it is uncalled for to disrespect her in a public form with her identity. Your behavior will disparage the whole Somalispot Community.

The moderators are a bunch of useless monkeys
View attachment 49867

Sadly.
Are u serious? She put herself on public. Twitter is public its not private and it's my opinion stop being sensitive please :bell:

Wallahi I know we're fucked up and do things we shouldn't do but the next generations of Somalis in the west have no hope. Shit that was rare and frowned upon like 10 years ago is caadi now. In 30 years the descendants of the diaspora will have no dhaqan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts