Somali sjws are braindead

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's claiming we were slaves and sold to southern Europeans. Why is there an increase of these weirdos trying to fit in with blacks? Saying we were slaves is fucking disrespectful she should learn her history the dumb

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180706-134345.png
    Screenshot_20180706-134345.png
    359.8 KB · Views: 438
She's claiming we were slaves and sold to southern Europeans. Why is there an increase of these weirdos trying to fit in with blacks? Saying we were slaves is fucking disrespectful she should learn her history the dumb

Why are you calling her a on a public forum. You’ve already screenshot her tweet with her picture visible that’s clearly a violation. I think this is a guy because no girl would do this

Why are you calling her a on a public forum. You’ve already screenshot her tweet with her picture visible that’s clearly a violation. I think this is a guy because no girl would do this
I will call her a coz she is distorting our history please don't sympathize with these people please they are disgusting and are all over twitter spreading their madness. I'm a girl why would I lie

Southern Europe:shookgabre: these niggas were slaves to the ottmans how can we be the slaves of slaves :ayaanswag:

guv

If she said Eastern Europe, you would have accepted and with a grin and pride to be enslaved by them, you would have told Anita in Warsaw in a heartbeat.

Let me reactivate my Twitter account but first, let me doctor some pictures and write, slaves from Somalia have been found in Siberia. See if it will make it to Somali websites.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's so cringy reading it. What's so good about being a victim? Does black mean vichimhood? Because if that's what it means then I'll gladly not claim the bullshit "blackness" because ethnic Somalis were never enslaved in history. Somalis were slave owners at best and they were the ones calling the shots, not Arabs. In fact, Arabs got their slaves from Somali merchants. Without Somalis, Arabs would look elsewhere.

I'm so sick and tired of SJW lying about our beautiful history. If they want to claim their blackness then keep Somali out of your mouth you fucking !

It's so cringy reading it. What's so good about being a victim? Does black mean vichimhood? Because if that's what it means then I'll gladly not claim the bullshit "blackness" because ethnic Somalis were never enslaved in history. Somalis were slave owners at best and they were the ones calling the shots, not Arabs. In fact, Arabs got their slaves from Somali merchants. Without Somalis, Arabs would look elsewhere.

I'm so sick and tired of SJW lying about our beautiful history. If they want to claim their blackness then keep Somali out of your mouth you fucking !
That's not something to brag about :shookgabre:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That's not something to brag about :shookgabre:

How am I bragging? I was speaking historical facts. I'm just saying Somalis were never enslaved but were rather slave owners and that's true. It's the only way to shut up these olympic oppressed SJW liars.

They are distorting history they have a lot of black friends and desperately want to fit in. We all know us somalis arent accepted as black and so they just want attention from their black friends

Finally youre speaking factz :birdman:

Buraanbur

Why will you crop it and hide their picture when they want the whole world to know them?

You can tell when someone is seeking fame and when someone generally has a display picture. When they’re seeking to be known to the world they must be like rt my picture or something but this is just a lost innocent girl who is now mocked online OP could simply dm her and correct her

You can tell when someone is seeking fame and when someone generally has a display picture. When they’re seeking to be known to the world they must be like rt my picture or something but this is just a lost innocent girl who is now mocked online OP could simply dm her and correct her

Buraanbur

That’s a noble idea, but some people aren’t worth to be concerned with and these days, people will do anything to get any kind of publicity. Ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts