Somali sister gets into medical school residency

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If I was or wasn't is totally irrelevant, there's nothing I could do to a grown women wearing the hijab or not. Imagine I would "crashout" like you said you'd do and I catch a charge, doesn't seem like it's worth it buddy.
Its called having hayat and gheerah. You need to listen to this Sheikh.

Yaraye

VIP
She got in to medical school residency yet all y'all can focus on is her clothes. This thread reeks
disgusted smell GIF

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Wallahi manshallah Somali women are highly educated while our men on the other hand are criminals or drug addicted here in Minnesota or they are Lyft/uber, Amazon, warehouse no education seeking at all I wonder why do Somali men not have hope, and dreams?
Had to sneak in here rq but smh 🤦🏾‍♂️ wallahi you just hatin on our noble faraxs who hustle on Lyft/uber/doordash, security jobs, warehouse jobs etc they make way more bread than a xalimo with a degree in humanities ever will (no disrespect but I had to keep it real)

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Do you live in the west if so please go live in Saudi Arabia with this mentality Somali women always were allowed to do whatever they wanted outside of the house
Put the morality a side for a second. Keeping track of what another human being wears is not practical or a good use of time in the first place.

NomadicWarlord

If I was or wasn't is totally irrelevant, there's nothing I could do to a grown women wearing the hijab or not. Imagine I would "crashout" like you said you'd do and I catch a charge, doesn't seem like it's worth it buddy.
IMG_2586.jpeg

attash

Amaan Duule
Wallahi manshallah Somali women are highly educated while our men on the other hand are criminals or drug addicted here in Minnesota or they are Lyft/uber, Amazon, warehouse no education seeking at all I wonder why do Somali men not have hope, and dreams?
And what have you accomplished in your life besides being a SSpot gender warrior and shilling for Israel? :comeon:

NomadicWarlord

Put the morality a side for a second. Keeping track of what another human being wears is not practical or a good use of time in the first place.
:westbrookwtf: Akhi what are you talkin bout you are supposed to have ghayrah for the womenfolk in your family

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Its called having hayat and gheerah. You need to listen to this Sheikh.

6E8DECC8-B4A4-459D-ADFF-01C83A14C742.jpeg

With due respect, how is an “emphatic and emotionally aware” man so obsessed with controlling a woman’s clothing choices? Very confused and my intent isn’t to put you down

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
:westbrookwtf: Akhi what are you talkin bout you are supposed to have ghayrah for the womenfolk in your family
You’re supposed to have a job not gheerah. Stressing about what a woman relative wears is bad for your health and wastes time you can dedicate to something useful

Kisame

Plotting world domination
View attachment 321214
With due respect, how is an “emphatic and emotionally aware” man so obsessed with controlling a woman’s clothing choices? Very confused and my intent isn’t to put you down
Buddy is a weirdo. Instead of saying congrats to the chick bro immediately just started talking about her hijab.

I've never met a normal Somali nigga that actually obsessed about the way a chick dressed.

NomadicWarlord

You’re supposed to have a job not gheerah. Stressing about what a woman relative wears is bad for your health and wastes time you can dedicate to something useful
Are you even Muslim? If you are your supposed to have protective jealousy aka ghayrah for the women in your family but if you dont your 100% a dayuuth aint no in between in that :mjdontkno:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Buddy is a weirdo. Instead of saying congrats to the chick bro immediately just started talking about her hijab.

I've never met a normal Somali nigga that actually obsessed about the way a chick dressed.
Arent you a bonafide gaal? You already lost in life.

NomadicWarlord

Is this you? :birdman:
1711153915383.jpeg

Trending