Somali sister gets into medical school residency

Had to sneak in here rq but smh 🤦🏾‍♂️ wallahi you just hatin on our noble faraxs who hustle on Lyft/uber/doordash, security jobs, warehouse jobs etc they make way more bread than a xalimo with a degree in humanities ever will (no disrespect but I had to keep it real)
Imagine being in America for 30-50 years plus and all you have to show for is that you are a Lyft/Uber driver, a truck driver, warehouse worker etc who don’t Somali men have goals, aspirations etc like other immigrant men ?

And what have you accomplished in your life besides being a SSpot gender warrior and shilling for Israel? :comeon:
The day Arabs love themselves more than they hate me for my skin color is the day I will bootyclap for them like the majority of my brainwashed people. Until then I will only focus my nation who even her people don’t care about because you see while my people are facing famine her people in the west are raising money for Palestinians who when they look at Somalis look at them with deep hatred you would think we were the ones dropping bombs on them.

The day Arabs love themselves more than they hate me for my skin color is the day I will bootyclap for them like the majority of my brainwashed people. Until then I will only focus my nation who even her people don’t care about because you see while my people are facing famine her people in the west are raising money for Palestinians who when they look at Somalis look at them with deep hatred you would think we were the ones dropping bombs on them.
The bolded part is a W. Although most of Somalia I don't give a f*ck about cause it ain't my land. Belongs to whatever clan inhabits it. :kanyeshrug:

attash

Amaan Duule
So you will bootyclap for Jews instead. :snoop:

And the majority of money Somalis spend in charity goes towards helping people back home. Most Somali political conversations revolve around events happening back home. I don’t understand where this myth of Somalis caring about Palestinians more than their own people comes from.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Imagine being in America for 30-50 years plus and all you have to show for is that you are a Lyft/Uber driver, a truck driver, warehouse worker etc who don’t Somali men have goals, aspirations etc like other immigrant men ?
Lemme tell u sum rq, would you rather have them in a field that they like but it pays less or in a field that they absolutely hate, but pays more?
I would rather have them go with the former, same for myself as well