Somali sister gets into medical school residency

Thumbs Ok GIF by Andrey Smirny

Residency? So she was already accepted? bit to much to have your entire family be filmed for this, still happy for her.

Quick look shows that the acceptance rate is just 3.6% and it is the 13 out of 193 medical school in the US, with a lot of specializition being in the top 5 and top 10 in the US. Good job!

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Residency? So she was already accepted? bit to much to have your entire family be filmed for this, still happy for her.

Quick look shows that the acceptance rate is just 3.6% and it is the 13 out of 193 medical school in the US, with a lot of specializition being in the top 5 and top 10 in the US. Good job!

"bit to much to have your entire family be filmed"

If it's for her dream speciality than this is definitely a big occasion.

Good, that thing that threw me off of medicine was the student loans. Hopefully she found a way to bypass that. Mashallah.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
70983A50-9853-4BBF-899D-8D63056F33F5.jpeg

I thought she got into Harvard or Yale or something,what’s the big deal ?it’s a public community college

Wallahi manshallah Somali women are highly educated while our men on the other hand are criminals or drug addicted here in Minnesota or they are Lyft/uber, Amazon, warehouse no education seeking at all I wonder why do Somali men not have hope, and dreams?

Why is her hair showing like that? Might as well not wear hijab at all.
Yes, I've been noticing that too. It's not surprising, many Muslimah think that hijab is not fardh. This is where this weird hippie banda-style scarf comes from. It is what it is though that's not my family.

istockphoto-1276442910-612x612.jpg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
View attachment 321099
I thought she got into Harvard or Yale or something,what’s the big deal ?it’s a public community college

She already graduated from Med School. Residency is when you are a Doctor in training after med school. Typically 3-5 years. She got into the specialty she wanted at Henry Ford Medical Center, not Henry Ford College. She’s done with school.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yes, I've been noticing that too. It's not surprising, many Muslimah think that hijab is not fardh. This is where this weird hippie banda-style scarf comes from. It is what it is though that's not my family.

View attachment 321186
Alhamdillah we are not dayuuth brother. I would crashout if my sister wore such a revealing attire.

Alhamdillah we are not dayuuth brother. I would crashout if my sister wore such a revealing attire.
You'd crashout on your adult sister behalf? What could you even do to her hypothetically? This dayuuth stuff overplayed, you sound like your from pakistan or sum shit lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You'd crashout on your adult sister behalf? What could you even do to her hypothetically? This dayuuth stuff overplayed, you sound like your from pakistan or sum shit lol
So your comfortable with your sister showing her hair in public?

So your comfortable with your sister showing her hair in public?
If I was or wasn't is totally irrelevant, there's nothing I could do to a grown women wearing the hijab or not. Imagine I would "crashout" like you said you'd do and I catch a charge, doesn't seem like it's worth it buddy.