Somali singer cherrie identity crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that's you not me. You said she use Somalis as 'launching pad' but the Somalis who support her did it knowing she abandoned our culture though(she was dressing immodestly when she first begin her career). I don't agree with her assimilation I rarely listen music let alone her musics but you are wrong if you claim she abandon her original supporters.
Bottom line is she's a bad influence on young Somalis & should be rejected.

For real? I'll be honest I know nothing about Sweden so I can't say anything to this. Why do you think she claim Sweden then? What do her circle think of her now?
she said I am not considered swedish and I dont look swedish or feel swedish. Maybe I was wrong in attacking her before. But she is right when she says she is not considered swedish by swedes

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
she said I am not considered swedish and I dont look swedish or feel swedish. Maybe I was wrong in attacking her before. But she is right when she says she is not considered swedish by swedes
Yes I think she hesitate to fully identify as Somali because maybe she think growing up away in west mold her into something that most Somalis back home would never see as typical? How she is raised in Sweden made her to feel as outsider so she feels like she isn't either one culture wise.

Yes I think she hesitate to fully identify as Somali because maybe she think growing up away in west mold her into something that most Somalis back home would never see as typical? How she is raised in Sweden made her to feel as outsider so she feels like she isn't either one culture wise.
Yeah her reason was she never been to somalis. But when she speaks she says things like we somalis this and that. In Sweden she is known as somali

You will never see a sane swede who sees her as a fellow swede, only the overly liberal ones does that. Don't get fooled by a piece of paper.

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
@Bile Huruse for what reason you gave me qashin rating? She already admit that other Swedish won't see her as one of them. I thought like you at first but watch the video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending