Somali sheikh bans interracial relationships

As Muslims, a girl’s mahram is supposed to help her find a suitable match. You all were saying xalimos are “easy” compare to Asian or Arab women, and I was pointing out that their mahrams are often very involved whereas xalimos are left to their own devices. Women are more vulnerable and easily manipulated - so without any mahram involved, there’s higher chance they’ll end up with losers. A girl has to get a permission from her father to get married for a reason, but most Somali fathers nvm finding a suitable match but don’t even take enough care to seriously investigate who their daughter brings before allowing the marriage to go forward. I have seen so many lopsided marriages, where you wonder why the hell didn’t the girl’s father object.

I agree with you, xalimos wouldn’t be marrying these ex-convicts if they had an active father in their life. It all boils down to that. I know my father wouldn’t let that shit happen and my sisters wouldn’t even dare to think about it. Is the fathers duty to inspect the man marrying his father.

I guarantee all the women who married the ex-convicts came from broken homes with no father figure or were batshit crazy.

Is EYL Not A Tuulo

giphy.gif
You're right, #Tuulogang4life

My tuulo was mentioned in one of our weekly changing the capital threads, can I still be part of #Tuulogang or no?

Truth be told a sizable number of faraxs that xalimos marry and have children with are no better than ex convicts. Matter of fact there are many ex convicts faraxs now in the west. The PSA should be applied to all losers equally. The irony is I’ve only ever seen or heard very few xalimos complaining about their ex convict ajnabi husbands, but by large the number one men that xalimos report for abuse, rape and neglect etc are unfortunately not ex convicts madows but their own Somali brothers. So enough with the bullsh!t
Truth be told a sizable number of xalimos that faraxs marry and have children with are no better than ex convicts. Matter of fact there are many ex convicts xalimo now in the west. The PSA should be applied to all losers equally. The irony is I’ve only ever seen or heard very few faraxs complaining about their ex convict ajnabi wives, but by large the number one women that faraxs report for abuse, rape and neglect etc are unfortunately not ex convicts madows but their own Somali sisters. So enough with the bullsh!t

Xaruun

VIP
Truth be told a sizable number of xalimos that faraxs marry and have children with are no better than ex convicts. Matter of fact there are many ex convicts xalimo now in the west. The PSA should be applied to all losers equally. The irony is I’ve only ever seen or heard very few faraxs complaining about their ex convict ajnabi wives, but by large the number one women that faraxs report for abuse, rape and neglect etc are unfortunately not ex convicts madows but their own Somali sisters. So enough with the bullsh!t
Surprisingly, it’s not faraxs but it’s xalimos are the main perpetrators of domestic abuse by far. You’ll rarely hear about faraxs killing their wives but everybody knows at least one xalimo who murdered their kids/husband. They usually use boiling water or fire to kill their husbands. No wonder #AbdiExit is a thing, they’re exiting out of fear for their safety from these wild xarlimos

Forget proof, just here how many videos are posted almost weekly of yet another Somali woman crying on social media about an ex farah? How many xalimos have you seen here doing the same about an ex ajnabi husband? And that’s just small sample size, imagine all the ones that do not use social media… enuff said.
U already see tht on tht tweet about the sheikh telling it
I think There is alot unheard cases tht alot somali womans suffer from ex somali man
But u always turn it about somali man
Did tht and this
Also i dont want to forget proof i want Evidence

Surprisingly, it’s not faraxs but it’s xalimos are the main perpetrators of domestic abuse by far. You’ll rarely hear about faraxs killing their wives but everybody knows at least one xalimo who murdered their kids/husband. They usually use boiling water or fire to kill their husbands. No wonder #AbdiExit is a thing, they’re exiting out of fear for their safety from these wild xarlimos
Our selection of words have an impact, we should be more critical with what we say/write. :)

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
@convincation

Please tell me that the South Sudanese men in London that date interracially and marry out are not as tragic as the Caribbean men, and that they don't pursue fat white women.

I never want to see wafer thin South Sudanese men doing this :rejoice: for this

View attachment 197364
Nope, none (that I know of) are as down bad as carribean men. I know a lot of full south Sudanese people too so many don’t marry out although a huge chunk of carribeans do

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Minnesota is currently largest Somali population in North America. Brooklyn Center and Brooklyn Park MN has largest Liberian population outside of Liberia. A lot of the Liberian women have an amazing smooth skin with a nice glow just like Somali women. They are just like us Somalis. I nearly dated one. Their skin quality is Macaan and smooth just like Somali womens.
They look nothing like us 💀 liberians are barely africanized african americans, they’re thr niggas sent back to africa after slavery, they’ve been in war and disaster since 💀 I’ve met liberians, they’re just like AA

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
:snoop:

I don't understand why Africans don't build their own churches and mosques; you'll be at the mercy of others if you don't own anything.
Lol in Minnesota arabs/south asians attend our Somali mosques, somalis are so segregated we even made our own elementary/middle/high schools, 30% of somalis attend somali charter schools

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Minnesota is currently largest Somali population in North America. Brooklyn Center and Brooklyn Park MN has largest Liberian population outside of Liberia. A lot of the Liberian women have an amazing smooth skin with a nice glow just like Somali women. They are just like us Somalis. I nearly dated one. Their skin quality is Macaan and smooth just like Somali womens.
Who cares if we’re the most populated, there’s no 200k somalis in america forget minnesota
💀

Truth be told a sizable number of faraxs that xalimos marry and have children with are no better than ex convicts. Matter of fact there are many ex convicts faraxs now in the west. The PSA should be applied to all losers equally. The irony is I’ve only ever seen or heard very few xalimos complaining about their ex convict ajnabi husbands, but by large the number one men that xalimos report for abuse, rape and neglect etc are unfortunately not ex convicts madows but their own Somali brothers. So enough with the bullsh!t
First of all they don't marry exconvict faraxs, 10-20% marry out meaning every 1-2 out of 10 xalimos .
Domestic violence is rare for Somali men .
Its known that xalimos have no balls against ajnabis ,but against somali men they have a big mouth .
I can bring you thousands of examples.
This 1 xalimo got beat by her madow husband & wlh all the comments were more focused that she mentioned he was jamaican than she getting abused so she had to delete that video.
1 xalimo got beat up by her arab husband & then came online to talk about abuse/domestic violence in the Somali community from somali males, she got exposed that she got beat up by a non Somali.
In uk there are hundreds of stories xalimos gettin beat up by their madow husband sometimes even in public . Sis I got the receipts! In other Muslim cultures they beatthe shit outta their wife & you'll still dont see them making YouTube videos about their men , xalimos leave in a bubble they fear speaking against their ajnabi abuser, but if a farax just looks at her she's gonna run online to tweet or make a video about it

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
All the men in this thread minus @Nilotic are naagnaagley, raag talking shit about women all day. Khaniisnimo has taken over somali men.
@Bundasliga you’re naagnaagley, khaniis confirmed, for 12 pages you’ve been talking shit about xaalimos, are you not embarrassed. Are you even a man?
Incel energy everywhere

giphy.gif

I agree with you, xalimos wouldn’t be marrying these ex-convicts if they had an active father in their life. It all boils down to that. I know my father wouldn’t let that shit happen and my sisters wouldn’t even dare to think about it. Is the fathers duty to inspect the man marrying his father.

I guarantee all the women who married the ex-convicts came from broken homes with no father figure or were batshit crazy.
No disagree heavily many women don't have a father & still don't go for the fucking ex convicts , you have to be dumb & many xalimos go for them even when they had a father

All the men in this thread minus @Nilotic are naagnaagley, raag talking shit about women all day. Khaniisnimo has taken over somali men.
@Bundasliga you’re naagnaagley, khaniis confirmed, for 12 pages you’ve been talking shit about xaalimos, are you not embarrassed. Are you even a man?
Incel energy everywhere

giphy.gif
I started at page 9 !
When women dont have an argument they always attack your manhood lol .
Thats how I know I hit that insecurity spot 😂 deny however you want, I speak from experience

Kkkkkkk this vid was on my YouTube recommendation list.
But on the real, the sheikh shouldn't be banning it. If they're Muslim, then that's all that matters

First of all they don't marry exconvict faraxs, 10-20% marry out meaning every 1-2 out of 10 xalimos .
Domestic violence is rare for Somali men .
Its known that xalimos have no balls against ajnabis ,but against somali men they have a big mouth .
I can bring you thousands of examples.
This 1 xalimo got beat by her madow husband & wlh all the comments were more focused that she mentioned he was jamaican than she getting abused so she had to delete that video.
1 xalimo got beat up by her arab husband & then came online to talk about abuse/domestic violence in the Somali community from somali males, she got exposed that she got beat up by a non Somali.
In uk there are hundreds of stories xalimos gettin beat up by their madow husband sometimes even in public . Sis I got the receipts! In other Muslim cultures they beatthe shit outta their wife & you'll still dont see them making YouTube videos about their men , xalimos leave in a bubble they fear speaking against their ajnabi abuser, but if a farax just looks at her she's gonna run online to tweet or make a video about it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts