Somali sheikh bans interracial relationships

It’s true that xalimos love ex-con reverts. Why don’t people understand that xalimos generally want to marry these types of men. They aren’t getting manipulated or anything.
Yes wlh they clapped , mentally there is something wrong with them ! They love to struggle & getting abused I think , those are the same ones that say somali men are abuser or trash but literally marry the bottom of the barrel

A lot of you here saying Somali women are easy or abandon their families for reverts are full of sh!t and you know it. Leave it to pathetic ignorant faraxs to disparage xalimos at every chance they get!

The main reasons why xalimos marry these reverts/ajnabis and loser faraxs the same is because Somali families unlike Asians or Arabs do not look for suitable partners for their daughters. They may do it sometimes for their sons but rarely for the girls. If their families were involved most wouldn’t marry out. And let’s not pretend the ones marrying within are any better off. We have extremely high divorce rate for conservative Muslim community…mostly because there are no fathers, brothers, or uncles involved in the avg xalimo’s decisions or daily life. Faraxs neglect & are very passive when it comes to their female relatives interests and then wonder why they marry out or end up with losers.
Nacala even the most dumbest women with no father & brothers or any other Male figure wouldn't be so naive to go for an ex convict . Do you think xalimos dont have 2 fucking brain cells to choose a suitable person?! They literally perform the opposite of hypergamy they marry Down ! The bottom of the barrel lol

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
No he's not wrong ! Wtf does a women want with an ex convict ?! Its the imams responsibility to make sure those men arent abusers & take care of those women & majority don't do that ! What happened at the end the women comes back to the community with new problems that we don't need
If they come back to the community tell them to f*ck off back to the ex con community. These somali women are not stupid they are searching for these reverts themselves so let them get the punishment. If its not your sister or daugher then you should not worry about this

If they come back to the community tell them to f*ck off back to the ex con community. These somali women are not stupid they are searching for these reverts themselves so let them get the punishment. If its not your sister or daugher then you should not worry about this
True , I don't care as long they don't come back & ask the community for help.
There are cases where xalimos needed to get abused by ajnabis to appreciate faraxs & I heard that from their own mouth

Are you from the same tribe/clan as idi amin since he was Nilotic to

Idi Amin's tribe are part of the larger Karo confederacy in South Sudan, so I suppose he was related to us.

I'm not sure how genetically pure the Karo in Uganda are; I'm certain that they're more Niger-Congo than Nilotic at this point.

It's the same with the Acholi.

The Acholi in Uganda are likely just language shifted Niger-Congo people because they number in the millions, so it's not possible for them to be predominantly Nilotic in light of historical facts about their origins; the Acholi are just a break-away faction of the Anyuak tribe and there's only a quarter of a million of them.

The Nilotic tribes in Uganda and Kenya are heavily admixed with Cushitic and Niger-Congo people; the Luo of Kenya are only 30% Nilotic and the Maasai-Samburu are only partially Nilotic.

Last edited:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Yes Saxiib I agree with the sheikhs and elders.
We should never put our Hamitic blood in the DNA of the lesser outsiders.

This is good yeah? Aye hahahaha
Black man made for black woman
Shouldn't be made no other way
I meant to have my Somalilander wife

Different Clan is far as interracial I get 😂

@convincation

Please tell me that the South Sudanese men in London that date interracially and marry out are not as tragic as the Caribbean men, and that they don't pursue fat white women.

I never want to see wafer thin South Sudanese men doing this :rejoice: for this

63088.jpeg

Nacala even the most dumbest women with no father & brothers or any other Male figure wouldn't be so naive to go for an ex convict . Do you think xalimos dont have 2 fucking brain cells to choose a suitable person?! They literally perform the opposite of hypergamy they marry Down ! The bottom of the barrel lol
Truth be told a sizable number of faraxs that xalimos marry and have children with are no better than ex convicts. Matter of fact there are many ex convicts faraxs now in the west. The PSA should be applied to all losers equally. The irony is I’ve only ever seen or heard very few xalimos complaining about their ex convict ajnabi husbands, but by large the number one men that xalimos report for abuse, rape and neglect etc are unfortunately not ex convicts madows but their own Somali brothers. So enough with the bullsh!t

Truth be told a sizable number of faraxs that xalimos marry and have children with are no better than ex convicts. Matter of fact there are many ex convicts faraxs now in the west. The PSA should be applied to all losers equally. The irony is I’ve only ever seen or heard very few xalimos complaining about their ex convict ajnabi husbands, but by large the number one men that xalimos report for abuse, rape and neglect etc are unfortunately not ex convicts madows but their own Somali brothers. So enough with the bullsh!t
images.jpeg
stop lying and bring proof

Trending

Latest posts