Somali Scientists analyze genomes from Bosaso

Macalin M

Out here
68 is only true for hawiye, raxanweyne, and marehans, (and kenyan ogadenis)

MJ have the highest average IQ in Somalia (because we eat fish while others think they are too 'good' for it)

:pachah1:
Hmmmmm 68iq.... hmmmm. Didn’t that come from one of the refugee camps? :russ:

Som

VIP
In terms of physical appearance, the typical Somali/Horner would've resembled North Africans without the heavy SSA admixture.
The Ssa is the prevalent. So the real question should be how would we look without middle eastern ancestry.
We would probably be close to south Sudanese people in appearance.
Anyway are we sure the SSA part is nilotic? I've always thought that the ssa anceatri was a unique thing called "ethio-somali"

The Ssa is the prevalent. So the real question should be how would we look without middle eastern ancestry.
We would probably be close to south Sudanese people in appearance.
Anyway are we sure the SSA part is nilotic? I've always thought that the ssa anceatri was a unique thing called "ethio-somali"
You're right, we would've looked South Sudanese without our North African ancestry. In addition, our SSA component is not purely Nilotic because we also carry some Hunter-Gatherer ancestry that is native to the Horn of Africa.

Som

VIP
You're right, we would've looked South Sudanese without our North African ancestry. In addition, our SSA component is not purely Nilotic because we also carry some Hunter-Gatherer ancestry that is native to the Horn of Africa.
Is the dame for habeshas? I've also heard that amharas and especially tigrays are slightly more middle estern than us but also carry more Khoisan and omotic ancestry

Is the dame for habeshas? I've also heard that amharas and especially tigrays are slightly more middle estern than us but also carry more Khoisan and omotic ancestry
Habeshas on average carry some Semitic ancestry from South Arabia & Omotic ancestry that is native to Ethiopia. They don't carry any Khoisan ancestry though.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Was gonna take a DNA test but my lineage is pure just tell me the percent of the SSA and what it is and the MENA and what that is

Trending

Latest posts