Somali Scholar Professor Samatar CONDEMNS tribalist Farmajo for his tribally written Theseis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Look at these feeble attempts to divide beesha. Beesha are far more homogeneous than your people. A member Madowweyn can easily go and live in Rwanda and fit in with the common people, the same blood runs through all their veins. I know it pains you that the "lowly bantus" are light years ahead of you in terms of everything, but this is just clutching at straws.

You want Somalia to look like that? Step aside and let the civilized people a chance at the helm. In 20 years we will quickly modernize the entire nation.
Ilahay ka baq. The only time there was a "Beesha Bantu" was when Tanzania allowed y'all to be repatriated. I know it's a hard pill to swallow realizing you're controlled by lamagoodley. You can neither speak Afmaay nor Af Somali because you are not one of us and they are not your languages. If there were to be a Bantu uprising it wouldve happened by now. Although you are trying to make it seem as if Somalis are incapable of civilization this was evidenced by the Geledi Sultanate, Ajuraan, Majerteen, Cidagale, Warsangeli etc. You are irrelevant when it comes to clan politics and that kills you because you wish to be part of a community you've tried to convince yourself is full of xoolo. At the end of the day our clan squabbles are just that and best believe if a Bantu or other .5 steps out of line wey idin dhamatay. Why have your people been unable to take over and modernize meelahaad degantihin in Somalia? Because you are even worse than the lamagoodley. Xoolo dhaqato ayaad ka liitaan.

IMG_4154.JPG
Fam I was in cadado in 2013 enjoying the harsh sun and going out for walks at night, no Al Shabab in sight and the place is developing fast, this chick is delusional and suffers from hawiye syndrome ha u bixin. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Denial is not river in Egypt

Fam I was in cadado in 2013 enjoying the harsh sun and going out for walks at night, no Al Shabab in sight and the place is developing fast, this chick is delusional and suffers from hawiye syndrome ha u bixin. :cryinglaughsmiley:

I am decent person and wouldn't resort to the amisom reports of abuse in Mogadishu and marka. The reality of Mogadishu is well known from bombing to the daily abuse. Sell your story somewhere else.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You of all people calling someone else a "miserable ass person" and "qabilist" is laughable. Did you not just try to come for the appearance of a dead man who hails from a tribe you hate? :kodaksmiley:

Perhaps your time would be better used seeing an orthodontist about your protruding teeth. We can see it live and direct from your dp. It looks like you're struggling to close your lips. Don't try to talk shit about others when you look like the poster child for anti-bullying ads.
Still got beef with u... but this had me dead :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::dead1:

I'm not even going to judge dhulos based on your crazy ass. I like dhulos, they're good people. You can keep it moving though. Continue writing biased bullshit and lies in your broken English. :susp:

Broken or fixed English would not change your reality as terrorism sympathizers in south and reason of Somalia 'S failure. You will always be like that bunch of terrorists killing and exploding themselves in Mogadishu. Plus harbouring terrorists from all Tanzania, Kenya to ME and hiding them in your homes.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
This thread is hilarious when you see what side the hawiye and the bantu are on. It's even funnier because it's like the bantu has been enslaved mentally like an African American. Here he is clapping for the Hawiye when PL let them live in refugee camps.

:dead::dead::deadosama::deadosama:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I am decent person and wouldn't resort to the amisom reports of abuse in Mogadishu and marka. The reality of Mogadishu is well known from bombing to the daily abuse. Sell your story somewhere else.
Fyi Cadado isn't in Mogadishu, it's a city in central Somalia, Galmudug. You're so obsessed with Hawiye. What about the darod areas that are filled with Shabab in the South? What's your excuse for that? :sass2:

Ilahay ka baq. The only time there was a "Beesha Bantu" was when Tanzania allowed y'all to be repatriated.

The "only time" kulaha. An entire nation accepting people who have lived in a foreign land for centuries back home is not based on some "made-up" ideology. You also seem unaware of politics in Jubbaland and how much influence beesha has gained under Madobe, long to be thought of as a "KDF" stooge by your own people. It certainly seems Kenya is well aware of the plight of their brothers and are working to address them.

I know it's a hard pill to swallow realizing you're controlled by lamagoodley. You can neither speak Afmaay nor Af Somali because you are not one of us and they are not your languages.

Now you're clutching at straws. I can post videos of beesha not only speaking Somali, but also advocating for political ideologies that are largely unpopular with the lamagoodleys and nothing is done to them.

Go to 1:20. Let's see the wadani faradheers dare to do something to that noble man. :denzelnigga:

If there were to be a Bantu uprising it wouldve happened by now.

No, that is you simply projecting your savage tendencies on a people that are either a) largely politically uninterested and b) far more politically savvy than you.

Although you are trying to make it seem as if Somalis are incapable of civilization this was evidenced by the Geledi Sultanate, Ajuraan, Majerteen, Cidagale, Warsangeli etc.

In other words, WE WUZ KANGS!!!:russ:

One being a satellite state for the Omanis, and another ruled by a complete foreigner according to the colonialists:

mtxrwp.jpg

The rest of your "sultanates" can be summed up by some former nomad naming himself "king" and having his clan build him the equivalent of a mud-palace, a step-up from what your people have historically been used to.

But don't mind me, after all YOU WUZ KANGS!!! :drakelaugh:

You are irrelevant when it comes to clan politics and that kills you because you wish to be part of a community you've tried to convince yourself is full of xoolo.

It seems my posts are getting to you. It is a good thing in my opinion that we aren't apart of your uncivilized ways.

At the end of the day our clan squabbles are just that and best believe if a Bantu or other .5 steps out of line wey idin dhamatay.
Again, fantasies and more typical projection. :trash:

Why have your people been unable to take over and modernize meelahaad degantihin in Somalia? Because you are even worse than the lamagoodley. Xoolo dhaqato ayaad ka liitaan.

It might have something to do with the fact that different clans have control of the areas we inhabit and our population being very small, along with historically being disengaged with the political process but all of that is quickly changing. Best believe that.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Afweyne fled like a coward and his last meal was eaten by the hungry lions of USC,
:banderas::ahh:

Mad Mullah, Afbiijo, Afweyne all had one thing in common, they died while fleeing like cowards, I don't see any "dignity" or "honor" in that.
:browtf:

IMG_5682.JPG
There's no Amisom in central Somalia you old hag and what have your regions got? Have they even got electricity horta? :cosbyhmm:

Be happy with your electricity that's your people dreams, stuff like dignity and honour of the country Somalia does not exist in your book. Enjoy your mum's tweaking to Bantu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts