Somali Scholar Professor Samatar CONDEMNS tribalist Farmajo for his tribally written Theseis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost a lot of family because of Aidiid and wollahi I will make sure that his followers that are still alive will feel the full force of the law.

I will give up my inheritance so that Qeybdiid and co suffer a JFK.
Intii dhimatey Allah u naxariisto.

USC/SNA saved Somalis.
:salute:

Somali civilian show their support to a group of Somali United Congress (USC) rebels, armed on a tank, January 30, 1991 in Mogadishu four days after the government in Mogadishu was dismantled in 1991 January 26, Somalia. Rebel troops of the United Somali Congress (USC) took control of Mogadishu, after a three week long war with Government troops.
:dj: :dj:

fZDj9xT.jpg

Filthy kacaan regime had to go.

Your kids were probably born in Dadaab warkaas ha ii keenin.

You're clearly very slow, like most others of your kin. Let me spell it out for you: It is not possible to be a "refugee" in your own country/nation.

That's not Reer Xamar architecture walal. Don't try to use Somali or broken mixed Af Maay you recently learned to speak on us, waxad istamacashaa luuqadada ruuma.

So who do you think built it? Your dictator abo siad? :mjlol:

Most of those buildings were standing long before the state of Somalia was even conceived. Pictures that go back to the early 1900s prove this. Unless you think your kacaan leadership had access to time travel, which is probably another good story they fed you in dadaab, then I don't know what to tell you.
You have to be the most confused person on here if Somalis are so dumb and incapable of building anything what does that say about you as a Bantu? Wa la idin yasaa. So you're lower than an illiterate xoolo dhaqato "faradheer." No wonder you come here to release your frustrations.

This is what beesha is capable of in the modern age:

12.jpg

This is what your own kin in the largest city of Puntland are capable of in the modern day:

garowe.jpg

That speaks it for itself. And that's without a port or any of the resources that Puntland has available to it in comparison to Rwanda. Imagine what Paul Kagame could do with that place if he was given control of the land. :mjkkk:

Then again, your the people who outcasted their own kind for being builders, artisans, and producers. Civilized folk tend to be outcasts in your society, so this is not exactly surprising.

waraabe

Your superior
Naga joogi and post about Somalilands latest developments. If dhulbahante said they weren't part of Somaliland I'm sure you'd be up in arms you're just an instigator.

Actually on the contrary, I fully support khatumo splitting from Somaliland. And a growing majority of Somalilanders are the same. You see, there is no benefit to them being in somaliland and our taxes just go to them. Good luck @Reign from now on idinkaa ka masuula dadkan :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Gambar

VIP
You're clearly very slow, like most others of your kin. Let me spell it out for you: It is not possible to be a "refugee" in your own country/nation.

Most of those buildings were standing long before the state of Somalia was even conceived. Pictures that go back to the early 1900s prove this. Unless you think your kacaan leadership had access to time travel, which is probably another good story they fed you in dadaab, then I don't know what to tell you.

12.jpg

This is what your own kin in the largest city of Puntland are capable of in the modern day:

garowe.jpg

That speaks it for itself.

Then again, your the people who outcasted their own kind for being builders, artisans, and producers. Civilized folk tend to be outcasts in your society, so this is not exactly surprising.
Hayaay ma heer waxad gadhay inaad tirahdid beesha Bantuga deegan Somalia iyo Bantuga deegan Kenya iyo East Africa waa isku qolo? La illaha illalaha muhammadan rasuulullah. Waad iga qosli siisay maanta.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Actually on the contrary, I fully support khatumo splitting from Somaliland. And a growing majority of Somalilanders are the same. You see, there is no benefit to them being in somaliland and our taxes just go to them. Good luck @Reign from now on idinkaa ka masuula dadkan :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
You've been doing a good job thus far. Some dhulos are pro Somaliland, like @Canuck, she just likes to hide it.

12.jpg

garowe.jpg

That speaks it for itself. And that's without a port or any of the resources that Puntland has available to it in comparison to Rwanda. Imagine what Paul Kagame could do with that place if he was given control of the land. :mjkkk:

Go to bed and stop trolling I understand you very well and your point from trolling here bye

Gambar

VIP
So you're okay with all of Sanaag going to Khatuumo? Ma hubtaa waxasi?

You've been doing a good job thus far. Some dhulos are pro Somaliland, like @Canuck, she just likes to hide it.
Hide what ????? People like me are sick of your terrorists sympathizers in south, how long you want us to wait enough 25 years of your terrorism in south. Good lord your dear uncle is applying Somalia to join to East African community (join as federal state with 6 Bantu countries)

Hayaay ma heer waxad gadhay inaad tirahdid beesha Bantuga deegan Somalia iyo Bantuga deegan Kenya iyo East Africa waa isku qolo? La illaha illalaha muhmmadan rasuulullah. Waad iga qosli siisay maanta.

Look at these feeble attempts to divide beesha. Beesha are far more homogeneous than your people. A member Madowweyn can easily go and live in Rwanda and fit in with the common people, the same blood runs through all their veins. I know it pains you that the "lowly bantus" are light years ahead of you in terms of everything, but this is just clutching at straws.

You want Somalia to look like that? Step aside and let the civilized people a chance at the helm. In 20 years we will quickly modernize the entire nation.

Reign

VIP
Hide what ????? People like me are sick of your terrorists sympathizers in south, how long you want us to wait enough 25 years of your terrorism in south. Good lord your dear uncle is applying Somalia to join to East African community (join as federal state with 6 Bantu countries)
No one asked you to wait around though. Why are darods so delusional? Your lands are in shambles and you brag about a few tuulos who don't even have running water when Mogadishu who is still suffering from a war is developing faster than you can say darod and then you claim you're waiting around for us as an excuse? You make me laugh abayo. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Listen MJ and dhulo are harti (brothers) and you were fighting alshabab for 10 years while in PL finished them in 72 hours. Find other excuses and stop being terrorists and sympathizers in 2017. Act civil and live civil without attacking anyone.
North East Mudug (Dhinowda, Tawfiiq, Afbarwaaqo, Budbud), Galmudug

Alshaydaan invasion thwarted and crushed by my jufo in less than 24 hours
:rejoice::salute:

Last time I brought this up in this thread you went MIA :icon lol::icon redface:

Come up with another excuse, the old galmudug and ximan iyo xeeb admins have been free from al shabaab for the past 10+ years ever since their establishment.

IMG_5682.JPG
No one asked you to wait around though. Why are darods so delusional? Your lands are in shambles and you brag about a few tuulos who don't even have running water when Mogadishu who is still suffering from a war is developing faster than you can say darod and then you claim you're waiting around for us as an excuse? You make me laugh abayo. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

This is the development that you are talking about enjoy it, we will pass.

Reign

VIP
North East Mudug (Dhinowda, Tawfiiq, Afbarwaaqo, Budbud), Galmudug

Alshaydaan invasion thwarted and crushed by my jufo in less than 24 hours
:rejoice::salute:

Last time I brought this up in this thread you went MIA :icon lol::icon redface:

Come up with another excuse, the old galmudug and ximan iyo xeeb admins have been free from al shabaab for the past 10years.
Fam I was in cadado in 2013 enjoying the harsh sun and going out for walks at night, no Al Shabab in sight and the place is developing fast, this chick is delusional and suffers from hawiye syndrome ha u bixin. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending