Somali representation in Japanese manga one piece

Am not going to call him cowardly šŸ˜‚ he will take legendary punch and still survive. Donā€™t forget he defeated law and his crew. And he smoked ass ace
He was about to go all out against everyone too.

Who dare to fight fleet admiral Sengoku and Garb LOL

Last edited:
It's not a cowardly act. Some theorise that he ate a 3 headed devil fruit. Therefore he suffers from MPD and is possesed from time to time. Hence when he behave differently it's another characted that's taken over.

It makes sense if you think about it. That's probably why he never sleeps.
This completely slipped my mind. That theory still holds up. He had the fruit encyclopedia so he really couldā€™ve planned to eat the 3 headed one beforehand. The lack of sleep added with him not always remaining as the same character makes me believe it.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This completely slipped my mind. That theory still holds up. He had the fruit encyclopedia so he really couldā€™ve planned to eat the 3 headed one beforehand. The lack of sleep added with him not always remaining as the same character makes me believe it.
He's gonna fight shanks this year so we'll find out what fruit he ate originally. His character frantically changes personalities, the only other person that's been shown to be possessed is cavendish. But his possession is different, it's a demonic entity and not a fruit related entity.

He's gonna fight shanks this year so we'll find out what fruit he ate originally. His character frantically changes personalities, the only other person that's been shown to be possessed is cavendish. But his possession is different, it's a demonic entity and not a fruit related entity.
so you think the fight oda said ā€œhim vs himā€ is shanks and Blackbeard šŸ¤” thatā€™s a good possibility. Yeah cavendish has one that comes out when heā€™s sleeping, while blackbeardā€™s is more conscious. Thereā€™s a difference for sure.

I donā€™t see shanks being sacrificed to hype up Blackbeard. Itā€™s not because of strength either, thereā€™s still too much mystery surrounding his character for the author. Like he snitched on luffy to the gorosei about nika, I want to know more about him.

Trending