Somali representation in Japanese manga one piece

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
1703464643231.png

It’s not enough to say Oda respects us. But he certainly differentiates us from the rest of Africa.

the difference is Naruto gets improved by its animation studio. While one piece gets repeatedly done dirty. Like one piece is not supposed to be 1000 episodes

But also look at this. A new studio picked up one piece after the first studio hoe’d it. I was gonna make a separate thread on this

View attachment 308666
You guys better pray WIT Studio handles OP the same way they handled Vivy Flourite's Eye Song

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
blackbeard GIF

This character known as Blackbeard AKA Marshall D Teach is Somali confirmed by the author eiichiro Oda. “Archaeologist” is what he would be if he wasn’t a pirate. I feel honoured at this despite the character being ugly, because Somalis are the only known people from Africa besides ussop (South Africa) out of 800 characters to be in this series.

this character is….
-ambitious
-arrogant
-cowardly
-scheming
-powerful
-mysterious

Marshall D Teach is also the name of a real life pirate. If you care to look into it, because I don’t.
View attachment 308630
Am not going to call him cowardly 😂 he will take legendary punch and still survive. Don’t forget he defeated law and his crew. And he smoked ass ace

You guys better pray WIT Studio handles OP the same way they handled Vivy Flourite's Eye Song
Studio WIT won’t play around with the infinite money printing glitch that is one piece.

apparently WIT is going bankrupt that’s why they picked up OP. So there’s no room for failure. I expect the animators to put in work

Am not going to call him cowardly 😂 he will take legendary punch and still survive. Don’t forget he defeated law and his crew. And he smoked ass ace
He’s actually a real stepper your right. He really went straight from boa hancock to trafalgar. He has like a fake cowardly act I was talking about. Before he proceeds to win the fight.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
DBZ is peak, especially Namek & Cell Saga, idk wtf Toriyama was thinking in the Buu Saga, felt like he just wanted to quit the series and gave up
He did want to quit the series actually. Beginning of buu saga was supposed to be a reboot gag manga with Gohan as the main character going through high school while hiding super powers. Niggas wanted goku though so he had to switch shit immediately 😂

Studio WIT won’t play around with the infinite money printing glitch that is one piece.

apparently WIT is going bankrupt that’s why they picked up OP. So there’s no room for failure. I expect the animators to put in work

He’s actually a real stepper your right. He really went straight from boa hancock to trafalgar. He has like a fake cowardly act I was talking about. Before he proceeds to win the fight.
They're going bankrupt?? Damn sad to see the studio that made AOT legendary go down this path.

U right tho they better not f*ck it up, failure isn't an option lol

They're going bankrupt?? Damn sad to see the studio that made AOT legendary go down this path.

U right tho they better not f*ck it up, failure isn't an option lol
Without SpyxFamily they’d be screwed. they got kicked off Vinland saga and AOT because other parties involved thought they took too long to animate. Even though they take long for a reason. They value quality.

Last edited:
Without SpyxFamily they’d be screwed. they got kicked off Vinland saga and AOT because other parties involved thought they took too long to animate. Even though they take long for a reason. They value quality.
S1 sure but S2 animation wise was iffy, Wit used too much CGI sometimes and unlike Mappa its not good

Blackbeard being Somali
I doubt when he first made the character he had Somalia in mind
Your profile pic is wild

I agree. He just felt the need to diversify. Even the supernova from that one island kizaru came to were thought up only a few chapters beforehand.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Your profile pic is wild

I agree. He just felt the need to diversify. Even the supernova from that one island kizaru came to were thought up only a few chapters beforehand.
I hate poojeets
What do you think about the gorosei appearing in egghead I heard their power is insane

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

It's not a cowardly act. Some theorise that he ate a 3 headed devil fruit. Therefore he suffers from MPD and is possesed from time to time. Hence when he behave differently it's another characted that's taken over.

It makes sense if you think about it. That's probably why he never sleeps.