Somali Region (DDS) New Government

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I do and the party I support promises to give equal representation to the frontier communities when they take the mantle of power
No you don’t nigga if that were the case where is dhulos and warsans representation. But I do agree with you on samaroon at least getting one more seat or even garre.

Garre afhayeen ku xigeenka , wasiirka ganacsiga and more to be expected
All fake titles.
When Somalis locals start working in telecommunication, energy, transportation, banking, health sector in DDS then we can talk.
Somalis are only in the security sector protecting Amaaro interest.

This appointments are useless.

No you don’t nigga if that were the case where is dhulos and warsans representation. But I do agree with you on samaroon at least getting one more seat.
Warya you don't know me and the current speaker of Golaha Wakilida is Dhulbahante from the opposition party and equal representation for the frontier communities is popular demand that is part of the party I support policy in the country.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Warya you don't know me and the current speaker of Golaha Wakilida is Dhulbahante from the opposition party and equal representation for the frontier communities is popular demand that is part of the party I support policy in the country.
Who is the governor of sool and what is his clan?

All fake titles.
When Somalis locals start working in telecommunication, energy, transportation, banking, health sector in DDS then we can talk.
Somalis are only in the security sector protecting Amaaro interest.

This appointments are useless.
Well I just answered what you asked me sxb

are you autistic? did I not already tell you MX are not involved in DDS politics.
You guys didn't even get your 1 waziir that you ina ilay used to give you from LIban.
it went to Garre this time.

Either you're not majority like you claim to be or you are being robbed. Pick one.

I keep telling them to stop lying about their population but they refuse to listen.
:dead:
They used to get one seat from Liban under any ilay, who for reasons unknown to me, was very supportive of them. that has now gone to Garre. It's official, they lost that city too.

These guys think they can change reality by coming online on anonymous sites and peddling false narratives. cajiib!

cow

VIP
@Oday-yar your a simpleton, you base demographics on who abiy picks? then you say marehan have been kicked out of dheka suftu wordea because they didn't get a wasiir?

do you also believe 97 percent of reer Djibouti voted for ismail umar gulleh?

what cannot you understand from Marehan are not involved in Ethiopian politics. Marehan are Majority in 2 wordea and have big numbers in two others

Majority in:

1) dheka suftu distict
2) gelaadi distict

around 40 to 50 percent of:

1) shilaabo district
2) wardeer district

it does not matter what MP's are picked what matters is land size and number of settlements and that you cannot dispute.

@cow nice try.

You got caught lying, if your claim was true, you would get your share.

They want to tell us that out of all the clans and even ethnic groups in that region, they are the ones who are 'sabotaged'. My goodness, even Bantus have a Minister. :ftw9nwa:

I'm always amused by the stories they cook up to excuse their lack of population and power.

measuring demographics by xabashi appointed ministers. teeri logic folks.

Let me guess, even your lack of MPs is due to "xabashi interference", because the one clan that Xabashis have a problem with, is Marehan.

Uh Huh Reaction GIF

They want to tell us that out of all the clans and even ethnic groups in that region, they are the ones who are 'sabotaged'. My goodness, even Bantus have a Minister. :ftw9nwa:

I'm always amused by the stories they cook up to excuse their lack of population and power.
I thought the false claims were bad, turns out, the excuses are worse.

why the hell claim galbeed if your tribe doesn't "participate" in galbeed politics.

dead brain logic.

Trending