Somali professor sentenced to 2 1/2 half years in prison for blasphemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I'd probably be executed for stepping foot in that country if they read my post history...

Religion and politics should be separated. You need people to be able to freely express themselves if you want your society to progress...

Did prayers protect Somalis from droughts and starvation? NO. Either God isn’t interested in us or he wants us to pursue another alternative. You can’t do the same thing over and over and expect a different result. The prof is right. How about if the world stops sending aid next time we had draught and famine and keep praying to be alleviated by god?

VixR

Veritas
These people are beyond help. If they want to continue to suffer, let them be. I was asked to provide Ramadan aid last week for the poor relatives back home but it'll be my last or otherwise they'll be asking my grandkids to pony up dough. They never pull themselves up by the bootstraps.

G*d bless the West!
I felt this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did prayers protect Somalis from droughts and starvation? NO. Either God isn’t interested in us or he wants us to pursue another alternative. You can’t do the same thing over and over and expect a different result. The prof is right. How about if the world stops sending aid next time we had draughty and keep praying to be alleviated by god?

dont believe, not a true story, even if he in prison it might be for a notha case. Political stunt.

like that fake lashes on a women we seen here couple of wks ago.

(somaliland region of somalia)hhhh that says all. BOHOL's finger prints

dont believe, not a true story, even if he in prison it might be for a notha case. Political stunt.

like that fake lashes on a women we seen here couple of wks ago.

(somaliland region of somalia)hhhh that says all. BOHOL's finger prints

Why would Horn Cable TV also be reporting it if it were fake

no its not. it says somali national news,, neva heard before,there r so many regional and tribal fake papers.
believe me i wouldve heard if its true cos am here. dont take it at face value.
this case would be on the air waves if its true.

You come off as dumb and delusional and in denial so I'll assume you're from khatland

How are you gonna deny what can be confirmed by anyone who clicks on the link

You come off as dumb and delusional and in denial so I'll assume you're from khatland

How are you gonna deny what can be confirmed by anyone who clicks on the link

change ur name man ,,you have nothing to do with islam...tribalist much!
now i see you one of those happy with false sensational stupid news as long as it comes from a region or clan you hate.

Prove it or shut up kiddy. am more somali than you and wont accept defamation heaped upon any somali whether its from xamar,PL or baidabo.

and what link,, i can make 1000s of false links,, do you know whats called information wars.
STFU qabilist idiot.

Last edited:
But they will protect 11 old child rapist and not put him in jail the people that raped and killed that little girl are free

You don't remember Aisha that the little girl she was around 12/13 old gang raped and killed by them out "respect and tradition" they didn't face no jail and we're protected by the elders that kinda people your dealing but since elder know better we have to respect how do we know they aren't paid themselves shit fucked me up

You don't remember Aisha that the little girl she was around 12/13 old gang raped and killed by them out "respect and tradition" they didn't face no jail and we're protected by the elders that kinda people your dealing but since elder know better we have to respect how do we know they aren't paid themselves shit fucked me up

not familiar with that case, where it occured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts