Somali ppl are archetypes and not individuals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the different types I've come across and each category has dozens of guys who can fit it to a tee

Guy named libaan or abdulaahi who plays soccer, and fifa goes to the masjid on fridays as a social thing

Guy named jamac or guled who is a stem major (engineering) and is shy around women so goes back home to get married

Guy named ali who fell off the wagon long ago, family disowned him and people whisper about him and question his mental health. He rambles when he talks to people and tells them to stay in school and listen to their parents. Smells of liquor

Kid named mohamed who is hafidal quran but likes to act like a gangster and is still 50% fob. Smokes weed and takes pics with his mom's ayuuto money she told him to send via xawaalad. Makes ambigious hand signs to indicate a gang but really hes just throwing up random meaningless signs with no affiliation to any known gang

Guy named ahmed who is a macalim now but used to be like mohamed when he was younger.

Guy named warsame who wears suits works in a bank or office, has a finance or poli sci degree. Tries to sound as american as possible. Also the type to get people wrapped up in a ponzi scheme

Guy named saalax who is really shy and nice guy and speaks in a soft voice calling people abowe or abaayo. The rarest of the bunch

There are female archetypes I've noticed too, but that would take too much typing :gnzbryw:

So what would you guys say. Is it accurate and do you feel you can fit under one of them? :icon e biggrin:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
These are the different types I've come across and each category has dozens of guys who can fit it to a tee

Guy named libaan or abdulaahi who plays soccer, and fifa goes to the masjid on fridays as a social thing

Guy named jamac or guled who is a stem major (engineering) and is shy around women so goes back home to get married

Guy named ali who fell off the wagon long ago, family disowned him and people whisper about him and question his mental health. He rambles when he talks to people and tells them to stay in school and listen to their parents. Smells of liquor

Kid named mohamed who is hafidal quran but likes to act like a gangster and is still 50% fob. Smokes weed and takes pics with his mom's ayuuto money she told him to send via xawaalad

Guy named ahmed who is a macalim now but used to be like mohamed when he was younger.

Guy named warsame who wears suits works in a bank or office, has a finance or poli sci degree. Tries to sound as american as possible. Also the type to get people wrapped up in a ponzi scheme

Guy named saalax who is really shy and nice guy and speaks in a soft voice calling people abowe or abaayo. The rarest of the bunch

There are female archetypes I've noticed too, but that would take too much typing :gnzbryw:

So what would you guys say. Is it accurate and do you feel you can fit under one of them? :icon e biggrin:

I'm the one who left the religion and who's struggling with life and who studies hard and works and wants to fit in the gaalo culture.

Muji

VIP
Sis you forgot some

Guy called Bakar he didn’t do well in school so he decided to sell drugs instead. He still lives with hoyo and tells her he is hanging out with his friends at 4 am to 4pm everyday and she believes him

Guy called Ahmed who is secretly gay, he won’t allow himself to admit it so he spends his time creating fake accounts online to flirt with other men who think he is a woman. He is considering entering a sham mariage with a cousin.

Kid named mohamed who is hafidal quran but likes to act like a gangster and is still 50% fob. Smokes weed and takes pics with his mom's ayuuto money she told him to send via xawaalad. Makes ambigious hand signs to indicate a gang but really hes just throwing up random meaningless signs with no affiliation to any known gang

You forgot

Gay roble,
Closet ex-muslim ali,
farax inc,
the crazy wahabi Hamza,
token Somali Fuad (very common in Europe),
fraudster Abdi.

We have so many more arch-types

Sis you forgot some

Guy called Bakar he didn’t do well in school so he decided to sell drugs instead. He still lives with hoyo and tells her he is hanging out with his friends at 4 am to 4pm everyday and she believes him

Guy called Ahmed who is secretly gay, he won’t allow himself to admit it so he spends his time creating fake accounts online to flirt with other men who think he is a woman. He is considering entering a sham mariage with a cousin.

You know what is up, sis :denzelnigga:

I'm the one who left the religion and who's struggling with life and who studies hard and works and wants to fit in the gaalo culture.
shaking-head-gif.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

This is scary accurate.
:jaynerd:
I met a fob in a suit who tried to sell me on a ponzi scheme just a few days ago. I didn't know that this was an archetype.
:ohhh::russ:

Sis you forgot some

I know a Ahmed who did exactly that wallahi hahahahahahahahahaha

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Silver i cant take u seriously because i discovered recently that u use diana creme to enhance your skin color

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts