Somali ppl are archetypes and not individuals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part, all of it?
He was studying computer science and he used to make tons of different fake xaliimo and cadaan tinder profiles and message guys to come pick up what they thought was a girl from his neighbours address. He would be sitting in the living room window watching 5,8,10,12 guys line up outside his neighbours house knocking on different doors asking for Xaliimo hebel hebel.

Muji

VIP
He was studying computer science and he used to make tons of different fake xaliimo and cadaan tinder profiles and message guys to come pick up what they thought was a girl from his neighbours address. He would be sitting in the living room window watching 5,8,10,12 guys line up outside his neighbours house knocking on different doors asking for Xaliimo hebel hebel.
Loooooooooool

That’s brazen

I guess he got off on the fact that there were men out there looking for him albeit not knowing who he real was.

How did you know he was doing this ?

Loooooooooool

That’s brazen

I guess he got off on the fact that there were men out there looking for him albeit not knowing who he real was.

How did you know he was doing this ?
He used to send me screenshots of his messages, and he would viedo record their arrival and confused expressions. He would say 'give me thirty minutes, I'm taking a shower' and they would all just sit there standing around until the neighbours called the police on them wallahi

Muji

VIP
He used to send me screenshots of his messages, and he would viedo record their arrival and confused expressions. He would say 'give me thirty minutes, I'm taking a shower' and they would all just sit there standing around until the neighbours called the police on them wallahi

Very sad. I wonder what happened to him in the end. Married with two children I’m guessing

Very sad. I wonder what happened to him in the end. Married with two children I’m guessing
He went back last year for daqan celis to Hargeisa. He became very religious when he returned and I think he is going to be set up with a cousin soon Inshallah

Silver i cant take u seriously because i discovered recently that u use diana creme to enhance your skin color
Ani jirka waxaan ku cadeyaa saliid macsaro iyo saliida qumbaha, haaye dheh? Midab saan u cad ya sun marsani lahaa
1805.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts