Somali popular IG makeup artist arrested in Hargeisa for drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let her be example of this xalimos who are saaqids I saw her instagram page she looks like a innocent hijabi but her true colours showed up hhh I hope this chick called ambiyo with the big futo get exposed as well let the saaqids be exposed Allahu Akbar Kudhufo runta!

On second thought you are right . These hoes needa get exposed imagine if they didn’t years down the line some Tyrone probably gonna come up to whoever married the chick talking about when she use to suck him off on the daily and cry for the D smh

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
HAHAHAHAHAAH SHE THOUGHT GETTING MAD LITTY IN SOMALILAND WAS A GOOD IDEA!!! :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

She will be fine ? Lol she is a girl . If she was a guy than things ‘will be fine’.
This Knowles girl can be confusing. She speaks about double standards in our community constantly but then doesn't accept that this is one of them situations so no abaayo she won't be fine.

How?? Muslim Women drinking vs Muslim man drinking there is no double standard women in Islam are known to have dignity once u drink that reputation is going to stay with u shameless woman is worse than shameless man in Islam society!

what and muslim men dont have dignity ????

nah but this shayma girl has done this drinking nonsense before in hargesia and thought she could get away with it again LMFAO

on top of that dont her parents smell alcohol on her the smell is extremely hard to mask

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Atoore Baadiye This xanan chick is from your city, I have her contacts walahi if you're interested. She is isaaq, take one for the team in the spirit of Tukaraq war:lolbron:

I know homies who went to school with her lol but she isn't from my neck of the woods and not my cup of tea.:susp:

Reminds me of when Luda took a chick to the crib in One More Drink and she woke up extra xuux in the morning with them big ole ilko waweyn. :susp: :whoa:

He got fooled while drunk I can't get fooled while sober. :ohlord:

WTF? Is this really true or a fake news? I thought Somaliland is more secular. Do they have also a religion police or something like that? OMG would a christian be also arrested for drinking during ramadan? Wow Religion plays such an excessive role in Somali society. Arresting for drinking in 21th century? Sorry but this is fucked up!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
WTF? Is this really true or a fake news? I thought Somaliland is more secular. Do they have also a religion police or something like that? OMG would a christian be also arrested for drinking during ramadan? Wow Religion plays such an excessive role in Somali society. Arresting for drinking in 21th century? Sorry but this is fucked up!
Better replace that Henny for some green tea and calm dafuq down sista! When in motherfucking Rome, you fucking do as the motherfucking Romans do!

nah but this shayma girl has done this drinking nonsense before in hargesia and thought she could get away with it again LMFAO

on top of that dont her parents smell alcohol on her the smell is extremely hard to mask

LMFAO no way! You telling me she got caught before or she thought she could get away with getting drunk and nobody knowing for a 2nd trip in a row ?

Better replace that Henny for some green tea and calm dafuq down sista! When in motherfucking Rome, you fucking do as the motherfucking Romans do!
Yeah, can you now answer my question please. Do they have a religion police or something like that? Would a christian be also arrested for drinking during ramadan or only a Muslim?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yeah, can you now answer my question please. Do they have a religion police or something like that? Would a christian be also arrested for drinking during ramadan or only a Muslim?
How am I suppose to know, I ain't in Somaliland. I dunno if a Christian would get arrested. But why go to a place where you want to drink, knowing you'll get arrested there, when you can simply stay in the place where you can drink in peace? How does that make any sense? Why try to change a whole people's culture just because you want to get lit? Is that even a realistic goal? Comon now!

Status
Not open for further replies.