Somali popular IG makeup artist arrested in Hargeisa for drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Islam a sexist religion :cosbyhmm:

In Islam she should have gotten 80 lashes for both of the gender but she is lucky she in jail and who is she to come to an Islamic country and break the law..u know what.. shut your mouth!

They should let her free then. People should not be in jail for issues like that this long.
I will release her and hand her 10 year ban to not come back to Somalia.

Her reputation is ruined everywhere now she’s probably gonna move to Findland or Norway or one of those weird countries and change her name

@anonymous34

giphy.gif
Ignore this chick I don’t have energy to fight her

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
In Islam she should have gotten 80 lashes for both of the gender but she is lucky she in jail and who is she to come to an Islamic country and break the law..u know what.. shut your mouth!
How come they didn’t arrest the guys who were drinking with her?
80 lashes according to Arayb scholars it doesn’t say it in your Koran. You think people are stupid and can’t do their own research:rolleyes:

How come they didn’t arrest the guys who were drinking with her?
80 lashes according to Arayb scholars it doesn’t say it in your Koran. You think people are stupid and can’t do their own research:rolleyes:

It still a disrespect for someone to come from westernised country to a somali country and break the laws she deserves it!

But in civilized country if foreigner breaks your laws you just deport them. Unless they murder someone .

Let her be example of this xalimos who are saaqids I saw her instagram page she looks like a innocent hijabi but her true colours showed up hhh I hope this chick called ambiyo with the big futo get exposed as well let the saaqids be exposed Allahu Akbar Kudhufo runta!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It still a disrespect for someone to come from westernised country to a somali country and break the laws she deserves it!
Why dont you go back to your country since you hate these western countries, Camel herder :rolleyes:

Why dont you go back to your country since you hate these western countries, Camel herder :rolleyes:

I'm a camel herder but that was a positive impact on me it made strong physically and emotionally unlike westernised who cry about nonsense things and I'm way more athletic that your husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.