Somali popular IG makeup artist arrested in Hargeisa for drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I suppose to know, I ain't in Somaliland. I dunno if a Christian would get arrested. But why go to a place where you want to drink, knowing you'll get arrested there, when you can simply stay in the place where you can drink in peace? How does that make any sense? Why try to change a whole people's culture just because you want to get lit? Is that even a realistic goal? Comon now!
I don't want to change the culture, I am just asking to know if the law of the land works also for those who may have different opinion than the majority.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't want to change the culture, I am just asking to know if the law of the land works also for those who may have different opinion than the majority.
Based on what we all know about Somalia as a whole, probably not. It is what it is. Sorry if you're disappointed by this information, but hell life be like that. Not everyone likes me for being Muslim. Human beings are generally haters as a collective. We live in a shitty world sis.

Based on what we all know about Somalia as a whole, probably not. It is what it is. Sorry if you're disappointed by this information, but hell life be like that. Not everyone likes me for being Muslim. Human beings are generally haters as a collective. We live in a shitty world sis.
Ok, thanks. I am asking this because my view on Somaliland is that they have a democracy, at least better than their neighbours. So I wanted to know how they are handling the democratic concept of individual right/liberty and the cultural concept of collective norms. Every democracy has to deal with it even the much developed western democracy.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Ok, thanks. I am asking this because my view on Somaliland is that they have a democracy, at least better than their neighbours. So I wanted to know how they are handling the democratic concept of individual right/liberty and the cultural concept of collective norms. Every democracy has to deal with it even the much developed western democracy.
To be perfectly honest with you, that'll will probably happen in the next generation or two. Not in this generation. I'm just keeping it real.

Sounds like the girl is a alcoholic. She couldn't even wait till ramadan was over. She got the urge and couldn't resist :dead:

I saw the cheap alcohol they bring over from Ethiopia couple times before , I don’t drink but even if I did I wouldn’t take the risk over that bullshit knowing you can drink higher quality alcohol back home if your retarded ass just waits :pachah1: I said the same thing to all the niggas trying to roll up Hargeisa Kush. It was all stems and seeds I was like my niggas y’all really gonna risk it for that ? :drakelaugh:Couldn’t be me

WTF? Is this really true or a fake news? I thought Somaliland is more secular. Do they have also a religion police or something like that? OMG would a christian be also arrested for drinking during ramadan? Wow Religion plays such an excessive role in Somali society. Arresting for drinking in 21th century? Sorry but this is fucked up!

It’s not just drinking she was publically intoxicated which gets you locked up in most 1st world countries also including America , but I agree months in jail does not fit the crime. She was drunk. 1 week tops , involve her family , and then deport her. That’s all that needs to be done

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
So she got years or what, months? Imagine 8 years for example kkk:damn: wallaahi way isku xaarilahayd

So she got years or what, months? Imagine 8 years for example kkk:damn: wallaahi way isku xaarilahayd

Well if she got locked up within the last ten days of Ramadan this means she has been locked up since June 5th at the earliest . It’s July 9th today so that means she’s been in over 1 month . Not acceptable in my opinion. There should be some sort of trial if you are going to keep someone locked up for that long

I bet she sent ass videos to Mac Minded regularly she was clearly activated but now she’s deactivated bluffing in prison

Maybe her and Mac can bond over recent jail stints :chrisfreshhah:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you know the consequences of an act, then when you receive it, you get what you deserve.

Mac minded the trucker? Lol

Yes the famous trucker Westside Columbus legend I’m sure she was one of the girls supplying him with ass pics / twerk vids . She seems like the type and is fellow alcoholic like Mac :chrisfreshhah: I heard Mac doesn’t drive truck anymore after latest arrest . Domestic abuse , assault , public intoxication ....the nigga caught serious charges :drakelaugh:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I'm a camel herder but that was a positive impact on me it made strong physically and emotionally unlike westernised who cry about nonsense things and I'm way more athletic that your husband!
Nin raga iga dheh! Being Camel herder is a privilege. These concrete jungle hood rats would be honored to drink camel piss.

Maxay ka yaqaanan habeeda geela nacala idin dhalay

Saalax Bidaar

Yes the famous trucker Westside Columbus legend I’m sure she was one of the girls supplying him with ass pics / twerk vids . She seems like the type and is fellow alcoholic like Mac :chrisfreshhah: I heard Mac doesn’t drive truck anymore after latest arrest . Domestic abuse , assault , public intoxication ....the nigga caught serious charges :drakelaugh:

Holy shit looks like his bad habits caught up to him finally.

And I doubt she would be the type. This one seems bit too classy for Mac minded

Holy shit looks like his bad habits caught up to him finally.

And I doubt she would be the type. This one seems bit too classy for Mac minded

Yeah Mac is in a tough situation but apparently he is still activated and getting drunk

You may be right about her being too classy but when the devils juice takes over you have no control of yourself anymore . For all we know she was big fan of jinniyasha routine :russ:

Saalax Bidaar

You may be right about her being too classy but when the devils juice takes over you have no control of yourself anymore . For all we know she was big fan of jinniyasha routine :russ:
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

That’s true. I always see White chicks being all over anything after few drinks. It is crazy what one can do with any chick if you can get them to drink

wars

Inhermouth
They should have not treated the young lady like that. Didn’t God say... ‘don’t bring a persons shame to light and I will hide your shame from the world¿’ or something along those lines?

Sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending