Somali parents with college degrees

College degree ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
How many of you Somali qurbajoogs are raised by parents with college degrees.
My father was an honor student throughout his school years but their wasn't a university in Djibouti back then. we have so far @sophisticate and @Gambar who have parents with western college degrees.
Who else has at least 1 parent with a college degree ?

My mother has a degree she went back to uni when I was in primary school some night she would drag me to her lectures and I would sit at the back with my kfc I enjoyed it

My father was an honor student throughout his school years but their wasn't a university in Djibouti back then. we have so far @sophisticate and @Gambar who have parents with western college degrees.
My mother was doing high school but the ****** bombarded burco so they had to flee to Ethiopia destroying her education f*ck ******

My father has never been to school he started working in Mogadishu garage at 6 years old and at 13 yrs old he went to saudi Arabia to do some hard labour and truck driving my father's my inspiration in life when he was young he had nothing and became pretty wealthy I'm not even half the man he is forget half I can never be as great as my dad he's a legend.

My father has never been to school he started working in Mogadishu garage at 6 years old and at 13 yrs old he went to saudi Arabia to do some hard labour and truck driving my father's my inspiration in life when he was young he had nothing and became pretty wealthy I'm not even half the man he is forget half I can never be as great as my dad he's a legend.
Interesting... Our dads seems to have a lot in common :leon:

My father did an degree in IT but regrets it now, he refused the sweet doctor's paycheck because he hated to see blood.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
My father did an degree in IT but regrets it now, he refused the sweet doctor's paycheck because he hated to see blood.
IT jobs are rewarding and pay very well. So your family are one of the few middle class Somali families in the U.K. Am I right ?

My mum found it hard managing a family and doing academically difficult courses but eventually got her qualifications.

My father received scholarships and finished his masters. He was offered a PhD place but couldn't finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending