Somali Oil Now! It's Time For Us to Get Rich! To Hell with Environmentalist!

jordan
egypt
sudan
eritrea
yemen
somalia
which are the most stable which are the failed states?

did gaddafi massacre majority of the libyan people. so what you're saying is he genocided majority of libya?
You are all over the place. Your list doesn't make sense. Jordan is a peaceful monarchy and all the others had/have dictators that massacred large numbers of people. I don't see the connection you are trying to draw.

I didn't say that Qaddafi massacred the majority of the Libyan people.

reer

VIP
You are all over the place. Your list doesn't make sense. Jordan is a peaceful monarchy and all the others had/have dictators that massacred large numbers of people. I don't see the connection you are trying to draw.

I didn't say that Qaddafi massacred the majority of the Libyan people.
monarchy and dictatorship >> failed republicanism. jordan is a monarchy not a republic. delusional people think stability and steady fast development come from elections instead of force or monopoly over violence.
gaddafi was better for most libyans than the current qashinhole. the people he killed were a minority.

monarchy and dictatorship >> failed republicanism. jordan is a monarchy not a republic. delusional people think stability and steady fast development come from elections instead of force or monopoly over violence.
gaddafi was better for most libyans than the current qashinhole. the people he killed were a minority.
No rhyme or reason in your logic whatsoever. Jordan is nothing like the dictatorships you talk about. Figure out how they are different.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
No it is NOT Somali oil. This is my peoples oil not Somali oil. What is Somali? It is such a general term which will include Djibouti, NFD etc. According to you a Djiboutian have same right to the oil just cos they speak Somali. What a JOKE.

The oil belongs to its people. It is not Somali oil but HAG oil. Nothing is shared anymore. Somalia is federal and heading towards confederate.

Galmudug oil is HAG oil
Hirshebelle is HAG oil
Benedir state is HAG OIL
Lower shebelle is HAG oil
Agree with you 💯

Anti-federalist dictatorship dhulmi loving maggots always use somalinimo to have whats not their.

Where was somalinimo when kacaan?% robbed the nation?

Where was somalinimo 4 years NN tried destroying states their supporters for cheered for?

Agree with you 💯

Anti-federalist dictatorship dhulmi loving maggots always use somalinimo to have whats not their.

Where was somalinimo when kacaan?% robbed the nation?

Where was somalinimo 4 years NN tried destroying states their supporters for cheered for?
Inshallah we bring centralisation to Somalia. Way better than anarchy and clan states fighting each other’s like donkeys

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Inshallah we bring centralisation to Somalia. Way better than anarchy and clan states fighting each other’s like donkeys
You can't even create administrations for your villages gone are days of leeching of the state🤦🏾‍♂️

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
You can't even create administrations for your villages gone are days of leeching of the state🤦🏾‍♂️
What is cause of somalia destruction is every clan even mj.

United somalia is a just case with idiot lawyers

Maybe they should make deals with clans that they get a certain percentage :francis:

All those oils proven to be are Galmudug/HGs oil, we literally have oils seeping from our grounds Masha'Allahi.

Sxb like I said sxb we better balkanize Somalia so that I can get my Isaaq and Darood maids to work in my rich Oil/Nuclear State Galmudug.

Walahi I would be manhandling and punching in the face all economic migrants like Arabs do while sipping my Cold Galmudug made beverage.

:win:, Viva HG Galmudug

Last edited:
All those oils proven to be are Galmudug/HGs oil, we literally have oils seeping from our grounds Masha'Allahi.

Sxb like I said sxb we better balkanize Somalia so that I can get my Isaaq and Darood maids to work in my rich Oil/Nuclear State Galmudug.

Walahi I would be manhandling and punching in the face all economic migrants like Arabs do while sipping my Cold Galmudug made beverage.

who-hurt-you-somebody-hurt-you.jpg

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑

Inshallah it wouldn't happen even if it reach the point of new civil war

Trending

Latest posts