Somali Oil Now! It's Time For Us to Get Rich! To Hell with Environmentalist!

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
This is not Somali oil but HAG oil. They actually discovered billions of proven offshore oil in Galmudug alone. But it needs big investement to get it off the ground. Turkey can do it if we share the profits with them. I haven't even mentioned the oil in lower Shebelle or Bendiir etc
HAG kido stop your nonsense qabalist madness. its Somali oil

HAG kido stop your nonsense qabalist madness. its Somali oil

No it is NOT Somali oil. This is my peoples oil not Somali oil. What is Somali? It is such a general term which will include Djibouti, NFD etc. According to you a Djiboutian have same right to the oil just cos they speak Somali. What a JOKE.

The oil belongs to its people. It is not Somali oil but HAG oil. Nothing is shared anymore. Somalia is federal and heading towards confederate.

Galmudug oil is HAG oil
Hirshebelle is HAG oil
Benedir state is HAG OIL
Lower shebelle is HAG oil

No it is NOT Somali oil. This is my peoples oil not Somali oil. What is Somali? It is such a general term which will include Djibouti, NFD etc. According to you a Djiboutian have same right to the oil just cos they speak Somali. What a JOKE.

The oil belongs to its people. It is not Somali oil but HAG oil. Nothing is shared anymore. Somalia is federal and heading towards confederate.

Galmudug oil is HAG oil
Hirshebelle is HAG oil
Benedir state is HAG OIL
Lower shebelle is HAG oil
:wtf: What the hell last time I checked the map Puntland and Somaliland are still technically part of Somalia as such we have some rights to southern oil.

:wtf: What the hell last time I checked the map Puntland and Somaliland are still technically part of Somalia as such we have some rights to southern oil.

This is my land bro. I got no rights in Somaliland or Puntland. So you can't have rights to my land. What you are asking for is CRAZY. Somalia is now federal and will inshallah be heading towards confederate.

These resources belong to my people HAG. It is only fair that HAG people should benefit from it the most and not share with outsiders.

This is my land bro. I got no rights in Somaliland or Puntland. So you can't have rights to my land. Somalia is now federal and will inshallah be heading towards confederate.

These resources belong to my people HAG. It is only fair that they should benefit from it the most and not share with outsiders.

Good thing you don't make the rules. The oil will be shared!

Good thing you don't make the rules. The oil will be shared!

The rules that Farmajoo wrote isn't worth the paper it is written on. You won't share NOTHING with me. Maybe if my people end up being very very rich, you can get a job in our banks, hospitals etc working for us not sharing with us.

The rules that Farmajoo wrote isn't worth the paper it is written on. You won't share NOTHING with me. Maybe if my people end up being very very rich, you can get a job in our banks, hopsitals etc working for us not sharing with us.

Like I said you don't make the rules!

The oil is in my land so I do make the rules. If the oil was in Djibouti, Somaliland or Puntland would they share it with me?
Not with Djibouti since they are not a part of Somalia. Yes, if there is oil in Somaliland and Puntland they would have to share some of it with the south since they are technically a part of Somalia. If you don't wanna share the oil give Somaliland and Puntland independence.

Muzaffer

The oil is in my land so I do make the rules. If the oil was in Djibouti, Somaliland or Puntland would they share it with me?
hahaha say whatever you want the oil WILL be shared and you can't do shit and HAG also you are not people of war and we can take it by force if we want.

Not with Djibouti since they are not a part of Somalia. Yes, if there is oil in Somaliland and Puntland they would have to share some of it with the south since they are technically a part of Somalia. If you don't wanna share the oil give Somaliland and Puntland independence.

Bro Somaliland and Puntland already have independence. In-fact, they are doing much better than me. And if they had oil I am sure they would never share it with me. Ask them, if you don't believe me.

Bro Somaliland and Puntland already have independence. In-fact, they are doing much better than me. And if they had oil I am sure they would never share it with me. Ask them, if you don't believe me.
They are not independent. To be an independent country you have to be recognized by the UN.

hahaha say whatever you want the oil WILL be shared and you can't do shit and HAG also you are not people of war and we can take it by force if we want.

Empty threats. I am sorry Galmudug oil for HAG people. I will only share my resources with reer Hirshebelle, Benedir and Lower Shebelle. You outsiders will need to find your own resources in your own land.

Muzaffer

Empty threats. I am sorry Galmudug oil for HAG people. I will only share my resources with reer Hirshebelle, Benedir and Lower Shebelle. You outsiders will need to find your own resources in your own land.
who live in galmudug isn't only HAG there is also Darood

Trending