Somali Oil Now! It's Time For Us to Get Rich! To Hell with Environmentalist!

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
All minorities from reer Abdudwak, Somali bantus, tumaals etc will be given good jobs, free health care and free housing and HAG nationality. I think that is decent and fair.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
hahaha funny i will be HAG.

the governor of galmudug lives in the apartment next to me

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
All minorities from reer Abdudwak, Somali bantus, tumaals etc will be given good jobs, free health care and free housing and HAG nationality. I think that is decent and fair.
wait I'm not HAG why would I get HAG nationality if Somalia will be torn apart I will prefer to abudwak to join Puntland

HAG Oil

giphy.gif

The reason shouldn't dig up the oil is because of corrupt leaders who are rats and also retarded qabil worshippers/ clan leaders who should have no power in the government. Somalia is just a mess because of retarded thing called qabil, just look at Ethiopia of have different ethnic groups unite under one flag and we in Somalia who are the same ethnic group fighting over qabil.

The reason shouldn't dig up the oil is because of corrupt leaders who are rats and also retarded qabil worshippers/ clan leaders who should have no power in the government. Somalia is just a mess because of retarded thing called qabil, just look at Ethiopia of have different ethnic groups unite under one flag and we in Somalia who are the same ethnic group fighting over qabil.

How long can we wait! Environmentalists are going crazy right now. Countries are trying to shift from oil. We need to get the oil out soon we just can't let this opportunity pass us by!

Somalia with oil and no oil will always be the same. Look at Congo most richest country in the world. They getting exploited by the west. West is keeping Africans in hostage together with their Houseniggers the chinese๐Ÿ˜‚
Stop blaming others.. Africans are stupid low iq that's why everyone is taking advantage of them.. Another thing they are xasid and corrupt as f*ck too.

Stop blaming others.. Africans are stupid low iq that's why everyone is taking advantage of them.. Another thing they are xasid and corrupt as f*ck too.
Saxiib you are too naive. The whole monetary system like dollars are printing in the west. They are literally give you useless paper in exchange for real resources like rare metals, oil etc etc.
Many Africans leaders have stood against it but they all got killed by Cadaans. You under neo colonisationation but you donโ€™t know it. They killed Gadafi because of it.

Saxiib you are too naive. The whole monetary system like dollars are printing in the west. They are literally give you useless paper in exchange for real resources like rare metals, oil etc etc.
Many Africans leaders have stood against it but they all got killed by Cadaans. You under neo colonisationation but you donโ€™t know it. They killed Gadafi because of it.

Gaddafi was corrupt as f*ck and a dictator his own people killed him.

The rules that Farmajoo wrote isn't worth the paper it is written on. You won't share NOTHING with me. Maybe if my people end up being very very rich, you can get a job in our banks, hospitals etc working for us not sharing with us.
What other mentality do you expect from HAG, they are the Yahuud of Somalia
War xaasid uu xaasid dhalay :faysalwtf::farole:

Keep believing the media my friend.
Certain countries are stable when dictators/monarchs are in power. Other they just going to become another Somalia.
Western propaganda is hard to fight, i agree gaddafi was a dictator but so what?

Alot of countries have dictators yet Noone says anything about them.

reer

VIP
Western propaganda is hard to fight, i agree gaddafi was a dictator but so what?

Alot of countries have dictators yet Noone says anything about them.
jordan
egypt
sudan
eritrea
yemen
somalia
which are the most stable which are the failed states?
Not for the people he massacred.
did gaddafi massacre majority of the libyan people. so what you're saying is he genocided majority of libya?

Trending

Latest posts