Somali official gym thread

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:meleshame: I have failed you guys. I have been wanting to lose weight so I told myself I was going to run 2 miles atleast 3-4 times a week but failed.

Surprisingly my mile time is faster than before. It's still better than when I first started during the fall. Went from 15 minutes to 12 minutes.

Once summer hits imma just start doing my old track sprint work outs at my near by middle school.

Goal right now is to get back to atleast 175.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Anyone start of skinny fat. It feels like I'm sort of fucked. Either I lose weight and just become skinny or I gain weight and become more fat which bothers me.

I was skinny fat at 180 and decided to gain some muscle. I had a crappy diet so I gained more fat than muscle. Only good thing that came out of that was my bench press increased from 100 to 165lbs and my squat increased to 200lbs from 115lbs.

Anyone start of skinny fat. It feels like I'm sort of fucked. Either I lose weight and just become skinny or I gain weight and become more fat which bothers me.

I was skinny fat at 180 and decided to gain some muscle. I had a crappy diet so I gained more fat than muscle. Only good thing that came out of that was my bench press increased from 100 to 165lbs and my squat increased to 200lbs from 115lbs.

Depends on how much muscle your frame has

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Sxb. As your fellow Jibril Abokor I want to help you grow tall and follow my steps.

Drink 2 cups of milk daily.

Just do this stretching method 3 times a day. Do it when you get up in the morning, do it in the mid day and finally do it after you go to bed and trust me you'll grow one feet tall each week.

hqdefault.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don't have that much muscle. Sadly throughout my youth I wasn't really athletic. Mostly just played basketball with the homies until like 10th grade when I joined a weight lifting class. I was weak af only benched 65lbs in the beginning. At the end I was able to bench like 165lb. My squat varied cause In high school I only focused on my upper body. I did lose a lot of weight surprisingly.

Junior year did track never made that team I was slow af. Lost a lot of weight that year ended up being 6ft 165

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Sxb. As your fellow Jibril Abokor I want to help you grow tall and follow my steps.

Drink 2 cups of milk daily.

Just do this stretching method 3 times a day. Do it when you get up in the morning, do it in the mid day and finally do it after you go to bed and trust me you'll grow one feet tall each week.

hqdefault.jpg
One feet tall LOOOOOL

Maintain bro.

My split is going to be 3 days (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)

Those three days will be full body workouts focusing on bench, squat and deadlift only, with a arm workout at end of each session.

No accessories movement apart from arms, you will just fatigue yourself if you try and do your normal split in Ramadan.

You can also spend the other off days focusing on working on your core, doing home ab workout

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Anyone can recommend me workout tips for ramadan. I don't to lose my strength or gains :mjcry:

Train at night. That's what I do ina adeer. I do two hours training every 3 days in Ramadan or 4 days at night time so you can eat and drink as much as you like and have a nice rest throughout the day feeling full and buff.

That's why I stay the same in Ramadan or get a little bigger. :westbrookswag:

Unlike a lot of Somali dudes, I actually have some muscle mass and a large frame, so gaining is not a concern. What excercises do you guys recommend to lose fat from my abdomen and chest area? I'm more interested in toning and fat-burning.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Unlike a lot of Somali dudes, I actually have some muscle mass and a large frame, so gaining is not a concern. What excercises do you guys recommend to lose fat from my abdomen and chest area? I'm more interested in toning and fat-burning.
You can't lose fat from certain body areas. You lose fat throughout your whole body in a caloric deficit and that will be a long process.
eat 500 cal below your maintenance calories and do cardio everyday until you reach your goal.

Latest posts