Somali official gym thread

World

VIP
Tbh i dont know if you are denial but it is a fact most isaaq in london are qabilists. Ive been told countless times by delusional isaaq guys and girls i dont look hawiye. (The f*ck is that suppose to mean) i have rarely seen a few isaaq and hawiye weddings. Also when you marry a isaaq guy he automatically erases your hawiye roots :mjlol: one guy told me if marry him i become Habar Jeclo :mjlol:

I havent seen much of this on daroods (excluding MJ) :mjlol:

You sir are in a utopia :comeon:
You don’t look hawiye I’m dead

:damn::deadrose:

I have encountered Somalis that genuinly believe that they can know a persons qabiil just from the shape pf their face

These retards

:noneck:

If only most isaaq guys were like you mercury :banderas: I would rep the SL flag :banderas:

Your wife/fiancé is very blessed may Allah protect her from jealousy and evil eye :lawd:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If only most isaaq guys were like you mercury :banderas: I would rep the SL flag :banderas:

Your wife/fiancé is very blessed may Allah protect her from jealousy and evil eye :lawd:
Thank you ! Thats very kind and sweet of you

Some are suprised when they find out Im Isaaq the "noble" clan

I dont care much about My qabiil its My lineage thats it in My opinion boasting and gloating cause of your clan confirms that you need appreaciation from others Be confident and humble if you feel like your qabiil is the best does other peoples opinion matter?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Tbh i dont know if you are denial but it is a fact most isaaq in london are qabilists. Ive been told countless times by delusional isaaq guys and girls i dont look hawiye. (The f*ck is that suppose to mean) i have rarely seen a few isaaq and hawiye weddings. Also when you marry a isaaq guy he automatically erases your hawiye roots :mjlol: one guy told me if marry him i become Habar Jeclo :mjlol:

I havent seen much of this on daroods (excluding MJ) :mjlol:

You sir are in a utopia :comeon:
Hawiye and Darood are power couples

Isaaq guys are too feminine and like naago

Are they insinuating that you’re too good looking to be hawiye or something? Loool.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hawiye and Darood are power couples

Isaaq guys are too feminine and like naago

Are they insinuating that you’re too good looking to be hawiye or something? Loool.

It's Ramadan chill. Most athletic Somalis are Isaaq so I don't know what you're talking about? Unlike Darood and Hawiye, Isaaq have their own army which is considered to be the largest and strongest Somali composed army by the U.N and they control and secure their territory so in no way they are naago when they have good defense to protect their people and not use foreign soldiers. Why do you think Somaliland is the most peaceful? Gtfoh!

Don't be mad that Isaaq men and Darood women couple is very common.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It's Ramadan chill. Most athletic Somalis are Isaaq so I don't know what you're talking about? Unlike Darood and Hawiye, Isaaq have their own army which is considered to be the largest and strongest Somali composed army by the U.N and they control and secure their territory so in no way they are naago when they have good defense to protect their people and not use foreign soldiers. Why do you think Somaliland is the most peaceful? Gtfoh!

Don't be mad that Isaaq men and Darood women couple is very common.
Whose talking to you?

A5798323-720B-4B64-ACA2-1AEE3189CC15.jpeg

>successfully injected qabil into a non qabil thread.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Why would anyone use test, drugs and qashin acuudu billaah that shit gives your heart attack

Just eat soor iyo kaluun guys

Trending