SIYAASI
VIP
Coast Guard troops have begun training with new Speed Boats;
EN6H7X-WoAAGeBR

EN6H7X6XkAAOUbX

EN6H7X8WkAA-nT1

Soon will be these Turkish ships;

Tuzla_S%C4%B1n%C4%B1f%C4%B1_Karakol_Gemisi.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
machallah SOMALIA FOR THE WIN

:salute::salute::salute::salute:

WALLAH AT THIS RATE OF COMPETENCE WE MAY HAVE A SHOT AT DECENCY

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
EN6H7X-WoAAGeBR

EN6H7X6XkAAOUbX

EN6H7X8WkAA-nT1

Poor Somalia, UN EMBARGO won't ever be lifted untill political solution and proof is shown. Basically each region has to agree to lift Somalia embargo or else it can create instability. So hamar is wasting it's time not pleasing the region and sucking up, cause it will remain 'weak' by fighting it. If I was hamar I wud sit there please the regions and wait 20 years or else keep waiting for small boats that even my neighbor has larger one then that and that is your whole NATION NAVY KKKK. The world isnt stupid to 'arm' hamar after american incident, they really stuffed up their international image then and gave PL the lee way to dominate international policies for somalia

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Poor Somalia, UN EMBARGO won't ever be lifted untill political solution and proof is shown. Basically each region has to agree to lift Somalia embargo or else it can create instability. So hamar is wasting it's time not pleasing the region and sucking up, cause it will remain 'weak' by fighting it. If I was hamar I wud sit there please the regions and wait 20 years or else keep waiting for small boats that even my neighbor has larger one then that and that is your whole NATION NAVY KKKK. The world isnt stupid to 'arm' hamar after american incident, they really stuffed up their international image then and gave PL the lee way to dominate international policies for somalia

There are ways around the arms embargo, I am sure in the next 2 years if its not lifted it will be bypassed indirectly.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There are ways around the arms embargo, I am sure in the next 2 years if its not lifted it will be bypassed indirectly.

Yeah I am sure there is ways around it but are u worth the hassle for the ways around it? Mogadishu kkkkkk, you really self inflate your importance, another rational review is needed, ur guided by emotions and desires to see somalia succeed, not by rational thought process of where somalia literally is, u want everything your way, sometimes the world doesnt work YOUR WAY lol, how u adjust to that will determine your brilliance and survival and adaptation but just repeating the same talking points shows no innovation and no adaptation in you. U simply begging for ppl to allow mogadishu to be strong, not presenting the case for it

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yeah I am sure there is ways around it but are u worth the hassle for the ways around it? Mogadishu kkkkkk, you really self inflate your importance, another rational review is needed, ur guided by emotions and desires to see somalia succeed, not by rational thought process of where somalia literally is, u want everything your way, sometimes the world doesnt work YOUR WAY lol, how u adjust to that will determine your brilliance and survival and adaptation but just repeating the same talking points shows no innovation and no adaptation in you. U simply begging for ppl to allow mogadishu to be strong, not presenting the case for it

This isn't just blind optimism, there are tangible results we can see like Debt Relief milestones.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
EN6H7X-WoAAGeBR

EN6H7X6XkAAOUbX

EN6H7X8WkAA-nT1

That's fantastic news. I guess the oil companies are getting serious about protection and we get to protect our waters and fishery at the same time. No more overfishing from the chinese if they even are right now as i suspect they are. Once debt relief clears maybe we can pay the company that HSM defaulted on to get those ships he ordered.

:salute:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That's fantastic news. I guess the oil companies are getting serious about protection and we get to protect our waters and fishery at the same time. No more overfishing from the chinese if they even are right now as i suspect they are. Once debt relief clears maybe we can pay the company that HSM defaulted on to get those ships he ordered.

:salute:

2020 about to be a huge year development wise :wow:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Congratulations Mogadishu navy.
You guy really hatin that much huh? at this rate i guess we should just let an MJ be the next PM if that will get you guys to put aside your emotions and think rationally. We already have SL that will seek ictiraaf till qiyama when the westerners will spite us and never allow a south sudan situation to happen again.

I'm just eager for progress. Anyone that seeks division and hatred should just stay in the west. I don't agree with everything the current administration do, but i rejoice when i see progress. Next is the annihilation of shabaab and security and inshallah the next administration will achieve this as realistically i don't think this one can unless amisom is removed.

Amisom have no reason to stop shabaab and this government have practically the same weapons as shabaab. This coming decade shall be an interesting one. It will be a decisive one for the somali race.

:mjlol::manny:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Al-shabab wages war on all land surrounding and inside the capital not the sea or is N&N more worried shabab will blow up fishermen and not innocent studentso_O

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Al-shabab wages war on all land surrounding and inside the capital not the sea or is N&N more worried shabab will blow up fishermen and not innocent studentso_O
They're protecting the Chinese who have been told to dump their waste in our ocean. Their lives matter more than Somali students I'm guessing.

Even if the arms embargo is lifted somalia cannot afford the upkeep of naval forces.
Focusing on economic recovery should be the main goal.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even if the arms embargo is lifted somalia cannot afford the upkeep of naval forces.
Focusing on economic recovery should be the main goal.

Pray a new section matching the quality of global affairs is opened brother, while this can be our 'civilian news area' and another area having somaliaonline style 'solution' section, then we can do comparisons and work out how many somalis can hold it down scientifically wallahi it's LOW, cuz most will be in somali news somnet style flow of discussion which hasnt caused any real growth for the admin as this area must have quality control but I dont want to force them into science if they ain't got it or understand the idea behind it, we can still have them to 'diagnose' their failures and present it as 'symptoms' in Somalia and correlate it to locals and show the issue is cultural change is needed to switch minds into rather then arguing just testing and proving your point and finding a model, tool, experiment, etc

Trending

Latest posts