Somali Navy/Coast Guard gets new Boats

Nah, we are seeing the improvements bit by bit, we are progressing.
In time you will be disappointed sxb.. As young puntlander I was just like you.. Full blown kumbaya and all optimistic but once you understand the dirty politics I'll see you join me in PIM :samwelcome:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
In time you will be disappointed sxb.. As young puntlander I was just like you.. Full blown kumbaya and all optimistic but once you understand the dirty politics I'll see you join me in PIM :samwelcome:

Didn’t you also at one point get the idea that maybe alshabaab might better of building the nation up and only ones capable of maintaining rule of law when your optimism started for central government started to fade:cosbyhmm:

welcome to our PIM family and embrace your Daludugian identity:cool:

Didn’t you also at one point get the idea that maybe alshabaab might better of building the nation up and only ones capable of maintaining rule of law when your optimism started for central government started to fade:cosbyhmm:

welcome to our PIM family and embrace your Daludugian identity:cool:

No I never supported shabab.. But I once believed in a unified Somalia.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Haye, insha Allah Somalia succeeds so I wont have to tho. :mjhaps:

Somalia slowly rising and becoming great again.

:rejoice:

Somalia is not rising or doing any better than before farmajo became the head of state.. There's no security or peace people are getting blown up left and right, women can get raped for taking a taxi in muqdisho..So what's there to celebrate? Your uncle is in power?

Haye, insha Allah Somalia succeeds so I wont have to tho. :mjhaps:

I rather have you put your efforts and energy in uplifting your people (puntland)
Rather than wasting your optimism and energy on a failed one city rulers who can't even guarantee the security of the city they claim to rule sxb.. come join your people.. we don't want anything to do with the failed project in muqdisho..

Somalia is not rising or doing any better than before farmajo became the head of state.. There's no security or peace people are getting blown up left and right, women can get raped for taking a taxi in muqdisho..So what's there to celebrate? Your uncle is in power?

Take your crap somewhere else. We are celebrating somali accomplishments. Either add something to it or take your negativity somewhere else.

Take your crap somewhere else. We are celebrating somali accomplishments. Either add something to it or take your negativity somewhere else.

I guess the truth hurts..
Don't mind me keep on celebrating those 3 speed boats while the ocean is being cleaned by Chinese trawlers and people are getting blown up on daily right next to your uncles bedroom in villa muqdisho :O27GWRK:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I rather have you put your efforts and energy in uplifting your people (puntland)
Rather than wasting your optimism and energy on a failed one city rulers who can't even guarantee the security of the city they claim to rule sxb.. come join your people.. we don't want anything to do with the failed project in muqdisho..

Its not zero sum, by uplifting Somalia we all succeed. Not just our tribe.

I guess the truth hurts..
Don't mind me keep on celebrating those 3 speed boats while the ocean is being cleaned by Chinese trawlers and people are getting blown up on daily right next to your uncles bedroom in villa muqdisho :O27GWRK:

What's the truth?

Tell me how somalia starting to build a navy is a bad thing?

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
No I never supported shabab.. But I once believed in a unified Somalia.
It’s a fake belief this Somali nationalism which was created 60 years ago and people were brainwashed into nationalism even made many leave diinta for nationalistic communism between 1955-1978. In 70 the so-called proclaimed their new M.O.D clan alliance ideology will replace nationalism exposed nationalism as cover for qabiiyaaliste to rule others.

60 year old ideology which lasted a decade then only war genocide and civil war have existed. What was so good about somalinimo unity if it never worked:ftw9nwa:

My family were citizens of Obbia and very patriotic for a century and before that citizens of Majerteenia for 100s of years, we were never exposed to Somali nationalism and luckily never left our heartlands for konfuur, now if I’m a proud believer in a MJ nation they call me qabyaaliste when my MJ nationalism existed and thrived for 800 years, I’m anti-somali, cuqdad ridden crazy if I don’t believe in their 60 year old Somali nationalism. They can brag about their clans or teach people their history these nationalists (konfuurians) but if an MJ even mentions his history or heritage our support PL we are enemies of Somalia and we are behind all Somalia’s problem.

Nationalism is founded in shared historical causes or or old nations unified, no state or movements based on Somalinimo before 1955 to base their nationalism on. Before colonials unified Somali clans under 1 authority its was every clan ruling themselves more unified and effective and more peaceful in “somalia”

Somali nationalism is fictional and only used by clans who are irrelevant on their own or wants to rule others behind somalinimo!