Somali National Tv: Sexist & Ageist job vacancy!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I think the ague max should be removed many attractive and representative women 25 and older. this is creepy

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Thankfully many Somali men are outraged by this advert and are fighting against sexism and threat of sexual abuse.
I agree with the alot of what you said but do you really think looks wont be assessed as a media anchor. It will only become covert

"Not older than 25"

"Television looks and height"

This man also wants women to apply on his private email address and phone number.

Seem like this man is fishing for young girls to exploit.

Isn't it interesting that they can have old, overweight and highly unattractive male presenters? :kanyehmm:

What's more important? Finding an eloquent, intelligent and educated woman to host a show, or a young pretty woman to stare at and possible exploit?

Also, since Somalia is a Muslim country, why do we need attractive women on TV?

Read here;

93258601_4352057234820241_9040183461112971264_n.jpg
Hunno Jog on if you don't meet the requirements. A more qualified person will be chosen.

if they had said good tv looks alone. that one is understable, because you want people who are photogenic. but the age, height, and weight limit makes it sound like some kind of illicit club, because why would those things matter unless they had bad intentions?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow that list was disturbing, I watch the news to get informed not to be crushing on people. I wish the best woman for that job, regardless of how she looks or her age :)

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
if they had said good tv looks alone. that one is understable, because you want people who are photogenic. but the age, height, and weight limit makes it sound like some kind of illicit club, because why would those things matter unless they had bad intentions?

It always matters even in the west, what specification do you think they want for weather reporters?

That being said media in and of itself is dodgy :reallymaury:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Farmaajo-Maareeye-696x467.jpg

The ugly blick jinn on the right is the one behind this. He put out a statement apologizing.
Fgthj.jpg

Now he wants all prospective hires to call his cell phone directly where he will personally determine their rapeworthiness.

Welcome to Mogadishu.

"Not older than 25"

"Television looks and height"

This man also wants women to apply on his private email address and phone number.

Seem like this man is fishing for young girls to exploit.

Isn't it interesting that they can have old, overweight and highly unattractive male presenters? :kanyehmm:

What's more important? Finding an eloquent, intelligent and educated woman to host a show, or a young pretty woman to stare at and possible exploit?

Also, since Somalia is a Muslim country, why do we need attractive women on TV?

Read here;

93258601_4352057234820241_9040183461112971264_n.jpg
People don't like taking their news from ugly people.

Trending

Latest posts