Somali National Tv: Sexist & Ageist job vacancy!

Like Sicid Show has stated :Habeen iyo naag madhow baa inkaareysan':fittytousand:

The prettiest Somali women are maariin or dark and I am light skinned so don't even call me biased.

Somali girls who are maariin or dark have the best features/bone structure and hair aka the "Somali Phenotype".

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The prettiest Somali women are maariin or dark and I am light skinned so don't even call me biased.

Somali girls who are maariin or dark have the best features/bone structure.
I agree but not a lot of dark skins around these days. :francis:

We need to run an experiment on SNTV

We need a few men to email that man and say "my wife/sister is qualified" and then another bunch of emails acting like a single beautiful woman and compare the responses.

:ulyin:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer

Somali girls who are maariin or dark have the best features/bone structure and hair aka the "Somali Phenotype".

JL is running out of trees. President Ahmed Madoobe needs you in this critical time :sass1:

psyche

To each their own
Considering our country is a complete shithole, I think the Somali television industry standards is one of our less important concerns right now.

I’m surprised they didn’t include light skinned in the criteria for them

Colorist bunch of self haters :camby:

If the channel is owned by a cadcad I wouldn't be surprised. Apparently when a Somali woman intermarried into a cadcad family they used to say "mukulaal madoow baa noo soo gashay" " a black cat entered our home".

Somalis are better looking than them by far and light skinned Somali women have far better features/better bone structure than cadcad women.

They think lightskin is the only requirement for beauty.

Considering our country is a complete shithole, I think the Somali television industry standards our one of our less important concerns right now.

Also true but I think there are enough of us to call our any evil/bad practise.
If we stay silent on "minor" issues they will become major soon

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Like Sicid Show has stated :Habeen iyo naag madhow baa inkaareysan':fittytousand:

Sxb thesiciidshow guy is a nacas oo jaahil ah. Imagine being an influencer and making outlandish statements like that in todays age? We all know how much cred Maya Jama lost when her old tweets of similar nature emerged.

Small note btw, the maahmaah is "doqon iyo habeen baa madow". Nothing to do with women bro.

Sxb thesiciidshow guy is a nacas oo jaahil ah. Imagine being an influencer and making outlandish statements like that in todays age? We all know how much cred Maya Jama lost when her old tweets of similar nature emerged.

Small note btw, the maahmaah is "doqon iyo habeen baa madow". Nothing to do with women bro.

Siciid is dark skinned himself, nothing more disgusting than seeing dark skinned men who

a) are obsessed with light skinned women
b) insult their own dark skin

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer

Ong laakin I wanted to xaar on this thread :silanyosmile:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer

Pls don't criticise my boqorad ina adeer :birdman::ileycry:

IMG_20200402_145036.jpg

Trending