Somali National Tv: Sexist & Ageist job vacancy!

"Not older than 25"

"Television looks and height"

This man also wants women to apply on his private email address and phone number.

Seem like this man is fishing for young girls to exploit.

Isn't it interesting that they can have old, overweight and highly unattractive male presenters? :kanyehmm:

What's more important? Finding an eloquent, intelligent and educated woman to host a show, or a young pretty woman to stare at and possible exploit?

Also, since Somalia is a Muslim country, why do we need attractive women on TV?

Read here;

93258601_4352057234820241_9040183461112971264_n.jpg

Would you let your daughter email/phone a strange man if she is under 25 and beautiful for a chance to host a show?

This creep needs to be reported.

There was a movie in Hollywood recently about women being exploited in the media industry and the rampant sexual abuse/exploitation.

Somalia also needs a "me too" movement.

This is all over tv
Guys got low standards and women presenters outside journalists gotta to have the looks

True
I think the "looks" and "youth" criteria is more important for the men casting the show than it is for the audience.

There has been a lot of controversy on this issue in the West and it has become clear that it's a "casting couch" issue and these men want to exchange sex for jobs.

I think it should be:

1. Educated
2. Eloquent
3. MARRIED with her husband allowed to attend the interview
4. Hijab/no makeup so people can focus on the news and not her face.

Perverts shouldn't have a chance.

True
I think the "looks" and "youth" criteria is more important for the men casting the show than it is for the audience.

There has been a lot of controversy on this issue in the West and it has become clear that it's a "casting couch" issue and these men want to exchange sex for jobs.
This is true on the darker side of the industry

but also the audience are easily baited with the looks since sex appeal sells

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
"Not older than 25"

"Television looks and height"

This man also wants women to apply on his private email address and phone number.

Seem like this man is fishing for young girls to exploit.

Isn't it interesting that they can have old, overweight and highly unattractive male presenters? :kanyehmm:

What's more important? Finding an eloquent, intelligent and educated woman to host a show, or a young pretty woman to stare at and possible exploit?

Also, since Somalia is a Muslim country, why do we need attractive women on TV?

Read here;

93258601_4352057234820241_9040183461112971264_n.jpg

So its sexist to you because it feels like he wants to exploit women but you missed that the job opportunity is only for women :mjlol:

This is true on the darker side of the industry

but also the audience are easily baited with the looks since sex appeal sells

Sadly you are correct but I think Somalis aren't as bad as other groups, we need to protect our girls from sexual exploitation and from thinking their worth comes from their looks.

This man and SNTV needs to be called out.

Sadly you are correct but I think Somalis aren't as bad as other groups, we need to protect our girls from sexual exploitation and from thinking their worth comes from their looks.

This man and SNTV needs to be called out.
It is rare for it to be so blatantly out there so he should be made an example

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Would you let your daughter email/phone a strange man if she is under 25 and beautiful for a chance to host a show?

This creep needs to be reported.

There was a movie in Hollywood recently about women being exploited in the media industry and the rampant sexual abuse/exploitation.

Somalia also needs a "me too" movement.
Hell no.

Some pervert cad cad owns Universal tv anyway no wonder he’s moving like this.:susp:

Btw he wants good looking girls on the tv because he doesn’t want people to see an ugly ting and people saying “War inkaar qabaha waxaan fooosha xun shaashada noo soo saarey waa kuma?” And getting hate emails.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Hell no.

Some pervert cad cad owns Universal tv anyway no wonder he’s moving like this.:susp:

Btw he wants good looking girls on the tv because he doesn’t want people to see an ugly ting and people saying “War inkaar qabaha waxaan fooosha xun shaashada noo soo saarey waa kuma?” And getting hate emails.

The ones in Somaliland are no better, I know this one young ting they hired :pachah1::mjlol:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
I saw a beautiful reer woqooyi girl on tv once.

They are definitely looking for pretty girls on all the channels

Itsalready a struggle for me to watch somali tv, Imagine having to watch wax dhuxuleysan, habaynta u eeg oo inkaar qabto for a solid hr or so :ileycry:

Ofc hadaa afaaro qabyaalad iyo fkd ama taarikh laga hadlaayo I'm down:ohhhdamn:

Trending

Latest posts