Somali model exposes sheikh on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Where is her evidence tho?
like seriously do we just believe anyone who says anything now.
I believe most woman tbh. She looks an idiot in this story and is going to be judged herself for the France flight confession. She hasn’t got anything to gain from this.

I also didn’t say he 100% did this. But it wouldn’t be crazy for this to happen. He can come out and clear his name.

How did I slander him? and I do not care what would be considered 80 lashes luv, I don't live in a country with Sharia law.

Your schizoid obsession with power dressed as religious fervor is obvious.
The sharia is our religion, what do u mean u dont care about sharia, r u muslim

I believe most woman tbh. She looks an idiot in this story and is going to be judged herself for the France flight confession. She hasn’t got anything to gain from this.

I also didn’t say he did this. But it wouldn’t be crazy for this to happen. He can come out and clear his name.
u would be surprised how evil people are

Wallahi I am not a woman hater, I stand up for the truth, now if I defend a man from being accused of trying to commit the 3rd worst sin in mankind I hate woman.
I do not want to live in this dunya any more too many idiots
"Truth", you don't even know what the truth is in this story. The least you could do is stay neutral and not call her disgusting words.

Your the type of a person who believed amber heard 🤦‍♂️

I also didn’t say he 100% did this. But it wouldn’t be crazy for this to happen. He can come out and clear his name.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
u would be surprised how evil people are
For sure but most ppl who make claims like this that don’t tend to be true usually have beef with the person. There’s nothing to suggest she knew him before this.

I’m not saying 100% believe her but the man can defend himself.

24:1
سُورَةٌ أَنزَلْنَـٰهَا وَفَرَضْنَـٰهَا وَأَنزَلْنَا فِيهَآ ءَايَـٰتٍۭ بَيِّنَـٰتٍۢ لَّعَلَّكُمْ تَذَكَّرُونَ ١

˹This is˺ a sûrah which We have revealed and made ˹its rulings˺ obligatory, and revealed in it clear commandments so that you may be mindful.

24:2
ٱلزَّانِيَةُ وَٱلزَّانِى فَٱجْلِدُوا۟ كُلَّ وَٰحِدٍۢ مِّنْهُمَا مِا۟ئَةَ جَلْدَةٍۢ ۖ وَلَا تَأْخُذْكُم بِهِمَا رَأْفَةٌۭ فِى دِينِ ٱللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱلْيَوْمِ ٱلْـَٔاخِرِ ۖ وَلْيَشْهَدْ عَذَابَهُمَا طَآئِفَةٌۭ مِّنَ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ٢

As for female and male fornicators, give each of them one hundred lashes, and do not let pity for them make you lenient in ˹enforcing˺ the law of Allah, if you ˹truly˺ believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a number of believers witness their punishment.

24:3
ٱلزَّانِى لَا يَنكِحُ إِلَّا زَانِيَةً أَوْ مُشْرِكَةًۭ وَٱلزَّانِيَةُ لَا يَنكِحُهَآ إِلَّا زَانٍ أَوْ مُشْرِكٌۭ ۚ وَحُرِّمَ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ٣

A male fornicator would only marry a female fornicator or idolatress. And a female fornicator would only be married to a fornicator or idolater. This is ˹all˺ forbidden to the believers.

24:4
وَٱلَّذِينَ يَرْمُونَ ٱلْمُحْصَنَـٰتِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَأْتُوا۟ بِأَرْبَعَةِ شُهَدَآءَ فَٱجْلِدُوهُمْ ثَمَـٰنِينَ جَلْدَةًۭ وَلَا تَقْبَلُوا۟ لَهُمْ شَهَـٰدَةً أَبَدًۭا ۚ وَأُو۟لَـٰٓئِكَ هُمُ ٱلْفَـٰسِقُونَ ٤

Those who accuse chaste women ˹of adultery˺ and fail to produce four witnesses, give them eighty lashes ˹each˺. And do not ever accept any testimony from them—for they are indeed the rebellious—

24:5
إِلَّا ٱلَّذِينَ تَابُوا۟ مِنۢ بَعْدِ ذَٰلِكَ وَأَصْلَحُوا۟ فَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ غَفُورٌۭ رَّحِيمٌۭ ٥

except those who repent afterwards and mend their ways, then surely Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

24:6
وَٱلَّذِينَ يَرْمُونَ أَزْوَٰجَهُمْ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُمْ شُهَدَآءُ إِلَّآ أَنفُسُهُمْ فَشَهَـٰدَةُ أَحَدِهِمْ أَرْبَعُ شَهَـٰدَٰتٍۭ بِٱللَّهِ ۙ إِنَّهُۥ لَمِنَ ٱلصَّـٰدِقِينَ ٦

And those who accuse their wives ˹of adultery˺ but have no witness except themselves, the accuser must testify, swearing four times by Allah that he is telling the truth,

24:7
وَٱلْخَـٰمِسَةُ أَنَّ لَعْنَتَ ٱللَّهِ عَلَيْهِ إِن كَانَ مِنَ ٱلْكَـٰذِبِينَ ٧

and a fifth oath that Allah may condemn him if he is lying.

24:8
وَيَدْرَؤُا۟ عَنْهَا ٱلْعَذَابَ أَن تَشْهَدَ أَرْبَعَ شَهَـٰدَٰتٍۭ بِٱللَّهِ ۙ إِنَّهُۥ لَمِنَ ٱلْكَـٰذِبِينَ ٨

For her to be spared the punishment, she must swear four times by Allah that he is telling a lie,

24:9
وَٱلْخَـٰمِسَةَ أَنَّ غَضَبَ ٱللَّهِ عَلَيْهَآ إِن كَانَ مِنَ ٱلصَّـٰدِقِينَ ٩

and a fifth oath that Allah may be displeased with her if he is telling the truth.

24:10
وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ ٱللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُۥ وَأَنَّ ٱللَّهَ تَوَّابٌ حَكِيمٌ ١٠

˹You would have suffered,˺ had it not been for Allah’s grace and mercy upon you, and had Allah not been Accepting of Repentance, All-Wise.

24:11
إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ جَآءُو بِٱلْإِفْكِ عُصْبَةٌۭ مِّنكُمْ ۚ لَا تَحْسَبُوهُ شَرًّۭا لَّكُم ۖ بَلْ هُوَ خَيْرٌۭ لَّكُمْ ۚ لِكُلِّ ٱمْرِئٍۢ مِّنْهُم مَّا ٱكْتَسَبَ مِنَ ٱلْإِثْمِ ۚ وَٱلَّذِى تَوَلَّىٰ كِبْرَهُۥ مِنْهُمْ لَهُۥ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌۭ ١١

Indeed, those who came up with that ˹outrageous˺ slander are a group of you. Do not think this is bad for you. Rather, it is good for you. They will be punished, each according to their share of the sin. As for their mastermind, he will suffer a tremendous punishment.

24:12
لَّوْلَآ إِذْ سَمِعْتُمُوهُ ظَنَّ ٱلْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَٱلْمُؤْمِنَـٰتُ بِأَنفُسِهِمْ خَيْرًۭا وَقَالُوا۟ هَـٰذَآ إِفْكٌۭ مُّبِينٌۭ ١٢

If only the believing men and women had thought well of one another, when you heard this ˹rumour˺, and said, “This is clearly ˹an outrageous˺ slander!”

24:13
لَّوْلَا جَآءُو عَلَيْهِ بِأَرْبَعَةِ شُهَدَآءَ ۚ فَإِذْ لَمْ يَأْتُوا۟ بِٱلشُّهَدَآءِ فَأُو۟لَـٰٓئِكَ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ هُمُ ٱلْكَـٰذِبُونَ ١٣

Why did they not produce four witnesses? Now, since they have failed to produce witnesses, they are ˹truly˺ liars in the sight of Allah.

24:14
وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ ٱللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُۥ فِى ٱلدُّنْيَا وَٱلْـَٔاخِرَةِ لَمَسَّكُمْ فِى مَآ أَفَضْتُمْ فِيهِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ١٤

Had it not been for Allah’s grace and mercy upon you in this world and the Hereafter, you would have certainly been touched with a tremendous punishment for what you plunged into—

24:15
إِذْ تَلَقَّوْنَهُۥ بِأَلْسِنَتِكُمْ وَتَقُولُونَ بِأَفْوَاهِكُم مَّا لَيْسَ لَكُم بِهِۦ عِلْمٌۭ وَتَحْسَبُونَهُۥ هَيِّنًۭا وَهُوَ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ عَظِيمٌۭ ١٥

when you passed it from one tongue to the other, and said with your mouths what you had no knowledge of, taking it lightly while it is ˹extremely˺ serious in the sight of Allah.

24:16
وَلَوْلَآ إِذْ سَمِعْتُمُوهُ قُلْتُم مَّا يَكُونُ لَنَآ أَن نَّتَكَلَّمَ بِهَـٰذَا سُبْحَـٰنَكَ هَـٰذَا بُهْتَـٰنٌ عَظِيمٌۭ ١٦

If only you had said upon hearing it, “How can we speak about such a thing! Glory be to You ˹O Lord˺! This is a heinous slander!”

24:17
يَعِظُكُمُ ٱللَّهُ أَن تَعُودُوا۟ لِمِثْلِهِۦٓ أَبَدًا إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ ١٧

Allah forbids you from ever doing something like this again, if you are ˹true˺ believers.

24:18
وَيُبَيِّنُ ٱللَّهُ لَكُمُ ٱلْـَٔايَـٰتِ ۚ وَٱللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ ١٨

And Allah makes ˹His˺ commandments clear to you, for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

For sure but most ppl who make claims like this that don’t tend to be true usually have beef with the person. There’s nothing to suggest she knew him before this.

I’m not saying 100% believe her but the man can defend himself.
why would u instantly believe her.
If she brings good evidence I will believe her, my problem is there is no evidence except claims
Everybody wants to expose online sheikhs nowadays its a trend

lmao, please reread my response u seem to lack basic reading comprehension.
The problem is in a Islamic country u will be whipped 80 times due to slander because of how bad slander is
doesnt matter if ur not in an islamic country the sin is still worhty of 80 lashes
what do u not understand

bidenkulaha

GalYare
why would u instantly believe her.
If she brings good evidence I will believe her, my problem is there is no evidence except claims
Everybody wants to expose online sheikhs nowadays its a trend
I’ve seen enough fraud sheikhs for my time to be neutral over this case. I would probably be more likely to believe him if he said he never met her tho rather than claim the story was faked like many of the fake sheikh denials say.

I’ve seen enough fraud sheikhs for my time to be neutral over this case. I would probably be more likely to believe him if he said he never met her tho rather than claim the story was faked like many of the fake sheikh denials say.
I dont believe every online sheikh
but I dont believe every random online woman either
I dont believe anyone
even if they did do this they are both as bad as each other in my eyes

I Gotchu Trust Me GIF by muzmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.