Somali model exposes sheikh on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
she’s lowkey an idiot

did she think a guy she barely knew wanted to spend money on a ticket for her so they could discuss the deen or something?

he’s also of course in the wrong

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Dis bruddah is a walking L if it’s true lol how u gon f*ck up ur career for dis mid ass shordy lol I’d understand if it was liyahmai but he’s tripping

Dis bruddah is a walking L if it’s true lol how u gon f*ck up ur career for dis mid ass shordy lol I’d understand if it was liyahmai but he’s tripping
this is clear slander, idk wat her intentions are but her accusation is stupid.
We should rly be questioning why a girl would make herself look like a h0e in front of thousands of people in order to fake expose a sheikh
when it gets proven she is a liar she will be the one who looks like an idiot

bidenkulaha

GalYare
this is clear slander, idk wat her intentions are but her accusation is stupid.
We should rly be questioning why a girl would make herself look like a h0e in front of thousands of people in order to fake expose a sheikh
when it gets proven she is a liar she will be the one who looks like an idiot
Is this guy your bro? What’s the extreme defence of him lol.

You can go on her insta, she’s not exactly a covered up hijabi herself. I doubt she’s thinking about how this makes her look but instead just wanting to expose him for what he did to her and warn others of him.

Why are you quickly defending this man? Maybe question why he became a sheikh in the first place, probably so sheep like you would defend his morality no matter what.

This guy does not need caping, ew.

Look at her story pic after she posted those fake text, she is smiling like nothing happened, she’s defo lying and slandering. Clearly she’s getting those huge dopamine due to attention she’s getting

You can go on her insta, she’s not exactly a covered up hijabi herself. I doubt she’s thinking about how this makes her look but instead just wanting to expose him for what he did to her and warn others of him.
Where is her evidence tho?
like seriously do we just believe anyone who says anything now.

LOL exactly. The guys is frothing at the mouth and for what?

Some girls are very gullible. I just want to give her a hug

To the people in this thread calling her disgusting words such as h0e, dhil0 etc should be ashamed of yourselves. You will be held accountable for the words you're using against her, and she will also be held accountable if it turns out that she was lying.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The people following him will always defend him. Just look at this thread lol. He’s probably done this multiple times and got away with it. She might be mid but he probably though she was just the next piece of meat. She flew out to France for him lol.

And you wonder why I say I see right though you. You are just a woman hater who disguises himself as a religious man
Wallahi I am not a woman hater, I stand up for the truth, now if I defend a man from being accused of trying to commit the 3rd worst sin in mankind I hate woman.
I do not want to live in this dunya any more too many idiots

ur slandering a man of trying to commit zina with u with no evidence.
in the sharia this would be 80 lashes straight away
How did I slander him? and I do not care what would be considered 80 lashes luv, I don't live in a country with Sharia law.

Your schizoid obsession with power dressed as religious fervor is obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.