Somali Minnesotans, serious question

The current Democrats-led, anti-gun crusade due to these isolated incidents doesn't make sense to me. Democrats are hawks and fine invading other countries and killing innocent people overseas. They only care about disarming people here in the US because they think it wins them votes.

The "Right to bear Arms" is enshrined in the US constitution. Therefore, no law passed in the US Congress or a Presidential executive decree can overwrite it. It is every citizen's right to own, carry, and defend himself (or herself) and their families with their guns.

In Murica, if an intruder attacks you (Allah(swt) forbid we find ourselves in such situation) and you call 9-1-1, the police takes their time in the first 20 minutes. They would only come in until at least 20 minutes passed after the the time you called for help. They do that because they assume the intruder whom they assumed to be armed is still around in those 20 minutes. And most of police officers don't want to take a risk of confronting that armed intruder.

This is where owning a gun and knowing how to shoot and handle it safely is incumbent upon every American resident.
Everyone should not have right to bear arms. They are against any regulation and don’t care who buys guns. We don’t have these issues in Europe with mass shootings.

Be calm and collective and go bout your day iz my advice
You think the people at Christchurch, Buffalo, Sandy Hook and Ross elementary weren't doing that? :ivers:

The thread is about preventing tragedies like the above mentioned from happening!

Being like sitting ducks in a country with 500M+ firearms is just doqonimo sxb :ivers:

Somalis don’t know how to lay low and grind. I’ve never been to Minnesota or seen any images but im pretty sure the Somalians over there refuse to integrate. The natural indho-adeeg of the Somalians make them an easy target for crazy white supremacists. How many Somalis in America 50k-100k yet we managed to get madaxweynaha donald trump to express his anger on the tiny somali minority lol. Damn Somalis
i agree but exactly is integrating?

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
My mom owns a store in the 24 mall. I’ve been going there since I was a kid.

The security guards are usually cadaan or madow but you rarely see them.

I barely see any cadaan people in the mall ever. I remember seeing some as a kid. They were meek middle aged white women.

But if the malls do get targeted like one of our mosques was targeted, I believe Somalis should arm themselves(legally of course).

It boggles my mind that after all this you think they are isolated. These shooting all have things in common. America has almost no gun regulations. Anyone and everyone can buy a gun, that’s not okay

There are 340 million people in America. These shootings are isolated because if they were occurring so often, there would've been tens of 1000s of deaths. But no death is occurring in that magnitude.

It is the constant media attention that gives platform to these hooligans, but number of attacks are much smaller compare to other crimes.

Everyone should not have right to bear arms. They are against any regulation and don’t care who buys guns. We don’t have these issues in Europe with mass shootings.

The European context is much different than the one in America. The whites in America got their independence through an armed rebellion against a European power. Therefore, their context is, we must have access to guns at any time in order to resist any tyranny from their government.

Grimmer

Reer guri
The current Democrats-led, anti-gun crusade due to these isolated incidents doesn't make sense to me. Democrats are hawks and fine invading other countries and killing innocent people overseas. They only care about disarming people here in the US because they think it wins them votes.

The "Right to bear Arms" is enshrined in the US constitution. Therefore, no law passed in the US Congress or a Presidential executive decree can overwrite it. It is every citizen's right to own, carry, and defend himself (or herself) and their families with their guns.

In Murica, if an intruder attacks you (Allah(swt) forbid we find ourselves in such situation) and you call 9-1-1, the police takes their time in the first 20 minutes. They would only come in until at least 20 minutes passed after the the time you called for help. They do that because they assume the intruder whom they assumed to be armed is still around in those 20 minutes. And most of police officers don't want to take a risk of confronting that armed intruder.

This is where owning a gun and knowing how to shoot and handle it safely is incumbent upon every American resident.
If they were take away the guns and the government randomly were to, let’s say, bring back slavery. We would have no way to fight back, we’re literally defenseless.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
If they were take away the guns and the government randomly were to, let’s say, bring back slavery. We would have no way to fight back, we’re literally defenseless.
So is the rest of the world, and we ain't in chains.

The usa needs to confiscate them all before the civil war or else bye bye northen america.

Canada and mexico will be dragged into it.

Grimmer

Reer guri
So is the rest of the world, and we ain't in chains.

The usa needs to confiscate them all before the civil war or else bye bye northen america.

Canada and mexico will be dragged into it.
You guys are sitting ducks, unfortunately I don’t want to be in the same defenseless predicament that you guys are in. You can say whatever you want but these guns are not going away.

Based

VIP
They had the opportunity to make it a somali owned but they kept fighting over the mans clan and f*cked him over. So they chose the annoying arab instead to eat off somalis.
Some Somalis are so thick it’s unbelievable. This level of ignorance and stupidity should be punishable wallahi

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Minnesotans are of Scandi heritage, they tend to be more docile/chill than most of other cadaans

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
You guys are sitting ducks, unfortunately I don’t want to be in the same defenseless predicament that you guys are in. You can say whatever you want but these guns are not going away.
Bruh we have the numbers where i live.

The dutch authorities are below a million. They almost brought in the german authorities, over some riots.

The usa on the other hand will perish under those same guns.

We are afraid of isis occasionally. Over there it is even schools filled with kids.

The European context is much different than the one in America. The whites in America got their independence through an armed rebellion against a European power. Therefore, their context is, we must have access to guns at any time in order to resist any tyranny from their government.
Just stop it.

-There has been more than 200 mass shootings so far this year in 2022 alone.

-More than 17,000 people including children have lost their lives to this.

-Even if it isn't that often from your perspective, the fact that little kids are not safe from a gun attacks is terrible.

-You can take your child to kindergarten a place that is meant to be incredibly safe and all it takes is a deranged weirdo who is 'legally' allowed to own a gun and there is nothing to prevent him from killing 10s if not 100s of people.

-The last time such a thing happened in the UK was more than 25 years ago. They banned guns and we've not had a school mass shooting since 1996!

Do you not see how irrational it is for you to defend this? No wonder people look at Americans like you as just being dumb.

-I think it was @Periplus that said America is just a 3rd country with a gucci belt. Fantastic analogy. I wholly agree.

Just stop it.

-Even if it isn't that often from your perspective, the fact that little kids are not safe from a gun attacks is terrible.

-You can take your child to kindergarten a place that is meant to be incredibly safe and all it takes is a deranged weirdo who is 'legally' allowed to own a gun and there is nothing to prevent him from killing 10s if not 100s of people.

-The last time such a thing happened in the UK was more than 25 years ago. They banned guns and we've not had a school mass shooting since 1996!

Do you not see how irrational it is for you to defend this? No wonder people look at Americans like you as just being dumb.

-I think it was @Periplus that said America is just a 3rd country with a gucci belt. Fantastic analogy. I wholly agree.

First, I don't condone the mass shootings but condemn it to the fullest extent possible.

Second, can you show me the list of the 200 mass shootings that you claimed occurred in America and the 17,000 people who have been killed? Are you mistaking ordinary violence with mass homicide killers?

Third, UK can't compared with US. The state of Ohio is bigger than that whole country called UK with the largest number of pedophiles in the world.

Fourth, due to the "right to bear arms" clause in the US Constitution, it is very difficult to regulate guns in America. If it were up to me, sound mental health would've been part of the requirement in order to own a gun in Murica, but I am a realist and understand that there is a section of the American society who would see it as a way to deny them their God-given right to own guns.

Lastly, when disguising America, please don't bring that old habar-controlled evil entity called UK - which is were the antichrist is imprisoned. Deal with the huge number of pedophilia that occurs in UK instead of pointing the finger at Murica.

Btw, the last I know, you were in the Gulf. Did you move back to UK?

Just stop it.

There is no point in discussing gun laws with Americans .

Every other western country introduced strict gun laws immediately after they experienced a mass shooting incident & it changed for the better.

Gun violence is so rare in Europe the fear of getting shot is nearly nonexistent.

If Americans knew how strange & weird they look to the world, defending their current gun laws & even advocating for more guns. :snoop:

First, I don't condone the mass shootings but condemn it to the fullest extent possible.

Second, can you show me the list of the 200 mass shootings that you claimed occurred in America and the 17,000 people who have been killed? Are you mistaking ordinary violence with mass homicide killers?

Third, UK can't compared with US. The state of Ohio is bigger than that whole country called UK with the largest number of pedophiles in the world.

Fourth, due to the "right to bear arms" clause in the US Constitution, it is very difficult to regulate guns in America. If it were up to me, sound mental health would've been part of the requirement in order to own a gun in Murica, but I am a realist and understand that there is a section of the American society who would see it as a way to deny them their God-given right to own guns.

Lastly, when disguising America, please don't bring that old habar-controlled evil entity called UK - which is were the antichrist is imprisoned. Deal with the huge number of pedophilia that occurs in UK instead of pointing the finger at Murica.

Btw, the last I know, you were in the Gulf. Did you move back to UK?
We are not talking about pedos, we're talking about mass shootings and guess what the UK has virtually none. Why? Because they banned it. Only an idiot would see a viable solution with examples that shows it works and denies it. There are also examples with other European countries. Surely you want America to have very low incidents as well?

Also, Why is having a 'gun' a right?!
Is your right to own a gun more important than children's safety at school?

Re-read what you wrote walal.

It says there has been more than 200 mass shootings in less than 6 months alone, that is insane and only an idiot would think the right to bare arms is important than protecting people from mass shootings, especially school children.

Evidence is clear, ban it and it will decrease mass shootings. But people like you value your so called 'God given right'. It isn't a God given right. Only those Southern hillybillys think it and despite being in America for a short period of time you adopted thair nacaaanimo.

Last edited: