Somali Minnesotans, serious question

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fyi, mass shooting happened in New Zealand recently that is next to Australia and it is not something unique to America.

New Zealand had a horrible mass shooting and they immediately banned semi-automatics and assault rifles.

Because that is a country with at least two braincells to rub together unlike the third world country with a gucci belt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fyi, mass shooting happened in New Zealand recently that is next to Australia and it is not something unique to America.
Lool bingo.

And what did New Zealand do? Ban it.

America is the only country that offers no solution to mass shootings.

Other countries try hard to make sure their isn't a repeat. America? 200 cases in less than a year and then you have insane citizens who'd rather keep guns than deal with the issue at hand.

Lool bingo.

And what did New Zealand do? Ban it.

America is the only country that offers no solution to mass shootings.

Other countries try hard to make sure their isn't a repeat. America? 200 cases in less than a year and then you have insane citizens who'd rather keep guns than deal with the issue at hand.

Well, it requires a constitutional change, and America is not like the banana republics that you all live in. It is rather a continent, more like the Europe, Africa, or South America if they had one big government.

This place isn't like a place where old habar named Queen Elizabeth calls the shots. The average people who are law-abiding citizens would start a revolution if guns are banned here.

People who live in places less than the state of Texas want to pass judgement on a continent with a solid constitution clause that protects the right to bear arms. Things are not as black and white here.

Fyi, Switzerland has higher gun ownership with respect to their population size.

Well, it requires a constitutional change, and America is not like the banana republics that you all live in. It is rather a continent, more like the Europe, Africa, or South America if they had one big government.

This place isn't like a place where old habar named Queen Elizabeth calls the shots. The average people who are law-abiding citizens would start a revolution if guns are banned here.

People who live in places less than the state of Texas want to pass judgement on a continent with a solid constitution clause that protects the right to bear arms. Things are not as black and white here.

Fyi, Switzerland has higher gun ownership with respect to their population size.
Lol NO

This country has took me in and helped me to do what I want to do. I have serious issues with its interventionist foreign policy though where the deep state invades and destroys countries, its latest intervention being Somalia where they engineered the overthrow of a sitting president in 2022. However, when you get to know the Americans deep down, they're a great people who actually value life, faith, neighbors, and the needy.

But I gotta ask you, why are you afraid of mentioning the shithole EU country that you're from? You were attacking Murica without mentioning the shithole liberal disaster that you call a country.
We actually not that liberal or conservative like America , we are more balanced .

The average EU citizen isn't even really patriotic like the average American.

First of all the issue of gun violence affects blacks & poor people more than white & rich people.
Therefore strict gun control laws would benefit blacks & poor people more.

What other options do Somalis have?
Carry guns themselves? You think that's a better option? Then you wrong !

More guns so they can increase mass shootings? America is literally the most backwards 1st world country.

I was literally just reading a sad story of a man having to remortgage his house and sell some of this assets so that he could pay for his wife's cancer treatment. No he hardly has any money or savings to fall back on.

This is the nation you constantly defend.

More guns so they can increase mass shootings? America is literally the most backwards 1st world country.

I was literally just reading a sad story of a man having to remortgage his house and sell some of this assets so that he could pay for his wife's cancer treatment. No he hardly has any money or savings to fall back on.

This is the nation you constantly defend.

When you make consistent references UK's persistent pedophilia, that is when I'll take you seriously. You carry the passport for a country that is the center of child rape and the largest number of pedophiles, yet have the audacity to point the finger at good 'ole USA. :nahgirl:

Trending