Somali Minnesotans, serious question

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Everyone should not have right to bear arms. They are against any regulation and don’t care who buys guns. We don’t have these issues in Europe with mass shootings.

Americans can never answer these two questions honestly:

1. Why does America have more mass shootings than Somalia?

2. Why does a normal person require an assault rifle or semi-automatic?

The funny thing is that a significant portion of gun crime in Mexico is due to guns brought over from America. If America had stricter gun regulations, you will see less violence and in turn less immigration from Central America.

It's almost as if the NRA has created a cycle of making people buy guns in fear of immigrants which allows crime gangs in Central America to have guns, which creates violence in those places which causes people to flee to America

There is no point in discussing gun laws with Americans .

Every other western country introduced strict gun laws immediately after they experienced a mass shooting incident & it changed for the better.

Gun violence is so rare in Europe the fear of getting shot is nearly nonexistent.

If Americans knew how strange & weird they look to the world, defending their current gun laws & even advocating for more guns. :snoop:

And which shithole of a country do you live in?

Americans can never answer these two questions honestly:

1. Why does America have more mass shootings than Somalia?

Somalia is a Banana Republic. America is the ruling state of the world with over 340 million people. Majority of the states in the US have more people than the failed state of Somalia. Heck what are we comparing here?

With respect to many shootings in the US, it is mostly between criminal elements. Gangs ands drugs are big factors in this killing. We live next to Mexico, Carribean, and central and Latin America. Marijuana and cocaine are grown there. We have mostly an open border, so drugs come to US freely. And since drugs are illegal in the US and also expensive, many groups are involved in order to make a profit. Well, gangs like to make their own turf war in order to protect drug shipments and sales as well. This is the main thin behind killings and violence in US.

Now let me ask you this question: Why do the gangs in your Aussie banana republic like to emulate our gangs here and wreck havoc in your shit-hole Oceania continent?

2. Why does a normal person require an assault rifle or semi-automatic?

The funny thing is that a significant portion of gun crime in Mexico is due to guns brought over from America. If America had stricter gun regulations, you will see less violence and in turn less immigration from Central America.

It's almost as if the NRA has created a cycle of making people buy guns in fear of immigrants which allows crime gangs in Central America to have guns, which creates violence in those places which causes people to flee to America

First, guns are not the root causes of violence in America. The drugs are. The guns are just means for someone who is committing a crime use. People can use their vehicle to run over a group of people and commit a crime. in this instance, the vehicle is the means, but the crime is committed by the person behind that wheel. The guns are similar.

Americans need the guns because they have vivid memory of their struggle to free themselves from a European colonial power. The "Right to bear Arms" is in the constitution. Heck, America is not like some British colony in the Pacific who swear on the name of an old habar called Queen Elizabeth. This is same colony is also an American colony as well and needs America's protection against China and others.

Americans want to keep these guns, so if they have to start a revolution again, they don't want to be at the mercy of the government. They want to revolt with all the means in their disposal and overthrow that government. This is not something that the residents of the Queen Elizabeth's big prison country called Australia can think of. You guys still swears to the Queen when Americans revert God in their Pledge of Allegiance - a clear difference!!

To correct you, the huge amount of crimes in Mexico and in other central American countries are due to drugs. In Mexico, they have states run by drug lords and not the central government. You need to stop passing unverifiable information as facts. First, visit Mexico and see it for yourself. The biggest harbinger about crime in Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, Columbia and others are drugs. It has nothing to with guns. Guns are just means for people who want to commit crimes.

We are not talking about pedos, we're talking about mass shootings and guess what the UK has virtually none. Why? Because they banned it. Only an idiot would see a viable solution with examples that shows it works and denies it. There are also examples with other European countries. Surely you want America to have very low incidents as well?

A crime is a crime irrespective of what it is. You have an entire country, UK, whose half of male population are pedophiles. My goodness, stop the rape and sexual assaults against little boys in that evil country you call UK which is the home center of all evil and where the Anchrist is imprisoned. These people have normalized pedophilia and want to point fingers at others.

Also, Why is having a 'gun' a right?!
Is your right to own a gun more important than children's safety at school?

Re-read what you wrote walal.

Owning a gun is enshrined in the US Constitution. Guns don't commit a crime; it is the people using them who commit crimes. People can still use knife, axe, vehicle, and other means in order to commit crimes. The issue here is not the guns but crazies who use guns in order to commit crimes.

It says there has been more than 200 mass shootings in less than 6 months alone, that is insane and only an idiot would think the right to bare arms is important than protecting people from mass shootings, especially school children.

That link is reporting all gun-related incidents as mass shootings. That is wrong. Mass shootings are crimes related to someone taking a gun and committing a mass murder. The crimes who fall in this category are a very few.

The majority of those shootings that you referenced are between gangs who fight on drugs and the distribution of those drugs in areas where they make big bucks. The media in the US is so polarized that each group wants to skew the data the way they like in order to manipulate public opinion.

What people forget in these hyper-polarized environment is we're in a political season in America; the mid-term congressional elections are around the corner. The Left-wing and Right-wing media are in a high gear in order to mobilize their base and make sure they secure majority in the upcoming US Congress. And the gun debate is one of the ways that each would like to draw distinction. This is why you always see the constant media attention.

Evidence is clear, ban it and it will decrease mass shootings. But people like you value your so called 'God given right'. It isn't a God given right. Only those Southern hillybillys think it and despite being in America for a short period of time you adopted thair nacaaanimo.

In small countries like UK, you can ban them because there is no constitutional provision stopping you from doing so. You can also easily control the borders and check what is coming in and what is leaving.

But the continental US where you have over 340 million people, where the right-to-bear arms is in the country's constitution, it is not easy to ban guns. And here is the reason: Overwhelming majority of gun owners are law-abiding citizens who don't use their guns to commit crimes. This majority don't want to give up their right because of a few lunatics who want to crime. And frankly, many of them see the "gun debate" as a way of denying them their right.

I personally would like to sit out on this. I understand the point of gun owners, but at the same time wouldn't accept a mentally unstable person having access to semi automatic rifles. The country is also not having an honest conversation on the issue of gun violence because certain powerful forces are using the mass shootings as a way of achieving political milestones.

Last edited:
Bruh we have the numbers where i live.

The dutch authorities are below a million. They almost brought in the german authorities, over some riots.

The usa on the other hand will perish under those same guns.

We are afraid of isis occasionally. Over there it is even schools filled with kids.

Each of these 4 states - California, New York, Florida, and Texas - has more population than Netherlands. Not sure why you're comparing this huge country with that small country in the EU.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalia is a Banana Republic. America is the ruling state of the world with over 340 million people. Majority of the states in the US have more people than the failed state of Somalia. Heck what are we comparing here?

With respect to many shootings in the US, it is mostly between criminal elements. Gangs ands drugs are big factors in this killing. We live next to Mexico, Carribean, and central and Latin America. Marijuana and cocaine are grown there. We have mostly an open border, so drugs come to US freely. And since drugs are illegal in the US and also expensive, many groups are involved in order to make a profit. Well, gangs like to make their own turf war in order to protect drug shipments and sales as well. This is the main thin behind killings and violence in US.

Now let me ask you this question: Why do the gangs in your Aussie banana republic like to emulate our gangs here and wreck havoc in your shit-hole Oceania continent?

I wasn't talking about gangland shootings but mass shootings in public places.

Big difference.

As for Australia, there is hardly a fraction of the gang crime of America or Europe. I have no problem walking through any suburb in Australia at night.

Can you say the same in America?

I wasn't talking about gangland shootings but mass shootings in public places.

Big difference.

As for Australia, there is hardly a fraction of the gang crime of America or Europe. I have no problem walking through any suburb in Australia at night.

Can you say the same in America?

Suburbs in America are safe. Where did you hear you can't walk around the suburbs at night? Unless you're afraid of coyote (big fox) coming in at night and attack you, especially areas near the woods, the suburbs are safe. I think you're mixing the inner cities with suburbs.

In the banana republic aka Australia, there are only 25 million people. They recently outlawed the Somalis and South Sudanese immigration because they are tired off your crime, robbery, and gang violence. But in America, there are over 340 million people. So a huge country like ours where the guns are freely accessible, of course there are going to be crazies who commit a mass shooting. But this incidents are occasional and not widespread.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Suburbs in America are safe. Where did you hear you can't walk around the suburbs at night? Unless you're afraid of coyote (big fox) coming in at night and attack you, especially areas near the woods, the suburbs are safe. I think you're mixing the inner cities with suburbs.

In the banana republic aka Australia, there are only 25 million people. They recently outlawed the Somalis and South Sudanese immigration because they are tired off your crime, robbery, and gang violence. But in America, there are over 340 million people. So a huge country like ours where the guns are freely accessible, of course there are going to be crazies who commit a mass shooting. But this incidents are occasional and not widespread.

All these words but you left one violent nightmare to go to another.

Just accept you lost the refugee lottery and be done with it.

:dead:

You are little too patriotic for a immigrant my guy :damedamn:

This country has took me in and helped me to do what I want to do. I have serious issues with its interventionist foreign policy though where the deep state invades and destroys countries, its latest intervention being Somalia where they engineered the overthrow of a sitting president in 2022. However, when you get to know the Americans deep down, they're a great people who actually value life, faith, neighbors, and the needy.

But I gotta ask you, why are you afraid of mentioning the shithole EU country that you're from? You were attacking Murica without mentioning the shithole liberal disaster that you call a country.

All these words but you left one violent nightmare to go to another.

Just accept you lost the refugee lottery and be done with it.

We don't have one violence to another. In my town, no such thing. You forget the fact that this is a huge country, a continent for that matter, that has over 340 million people. When you're talking about America, you should compare it with continents, like the entire Europe or Africa. The only difference is there is one big federal government ruling this huge continental country.

What refugee lottery? I am an American citizen, settled here, have family, and my kids are born in America. This is home, nigga. And unlike Australia which has outlawed the Somalis and South Sudanese, Somali refugees are still coming to America. Even far-right guy Trump couldn't stop us.

Besides, unlike the banana republic aka Australia who is taxed by an old habar that lives in another continent where you swear on her name, in Murica, we have our pledge of allegiance to God and a country. My goodness, people who raise their hand for an old, kufar habar who lives in England have the audacity to point the finger at good 'ole USA :comeon:. Australia is still a colony!

"I, (name), do swear that I will well and truly serve Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Her heirs and successors according to law, in the office of Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Australia, and I will do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of the Commonwealth of Australia, without fear or favour, affection or ill will. So help me God![3]".

:snoop::wow::wtf::camby::hemad::deadrose:

Now, here is our pledge of allegiance:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

:rejoice::mjohreally:

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We don't have one violence to another. In my town, no such thing. You forget the fact that this is a huge country, a continent for that matter, that has over 340 million people. When you're talking about America, you should compare it with continents, like the entire Europe or Africa. The only difference is there is one big federal government ruling this huge continental country.

What refugee lottery? I am an American citizen, settled here, have family, and my kids are born in America. This is home, nigga. And unlike Australia which has outlawed the Somalis and South Sudanese, Somali refugees are still coming to America. Even far-right guy Trump couldn't stop us.

Besides, unlike the banana republic aka Australia who is taxed by an old habar that lives in another continent where you swear on her name, in Murica, we have our pledge of allegiance to God and a country. My goodness, people who raise their hand for an old, kufar habar who lives in England have the audacity to point the finger at good 'ole USA :comeon:. Australia is still a colony!

"I, (name), do swear that I will well and truly serve Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Her heirs and successors according to law, in the office of Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Australia, and I will do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of the Commonwealth of Australia, without fear or favour, affection or ill will. So help me God![3]".

:snoop::wow::wtf::camby::hemad::deadrose:

Now, here is our pledge of allegiance:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

:rejoice::mjohreally:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You're cursing me and wishing me to have a mental illness. Subxaana'Allah. May Allah (swt) never accepts your bad wishes for me.

If I knew you were that fragile to curse someone online, I would've avoided you.

It's a joke not a dick, don't take it so hard.

Trending