Votes: 21 33.3%
  • B

Votes: 42 66.7%

• Total voters

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This nigga @Factz thinks Walashma was a Somali dynasty too :dead::dead1:

Do you know who fathered the dynasty? A famous Somali saint called Aw Barkhaadle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yusuf_bin_Ahmad_al-Kawneyn

You're retarded

The site is called 'Encyclopedia Britannica'

It's not a blog. It's a whole library u loser :pachah1:

https://www.britannica.com/place/Marca

The encyclopaedia is another version of Wikipedia.

It was edited by this user: https://www.britannica.com/editor/Amy-McKenna/6443

Man said library. :russ:

@Factz what do u mean for only 4 years? KKKK

upload_2019-11-27_23-49-54.png

More like centuries. Ifat and Adal were non-Somali dynasties just face it.

What's with the nationalism on this site?

:pachah1:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Kiddo please you're even less knowledgeable than @Factz . I dealt with u in toher threads stop tryiing to get my attention.
Dealt with me???? dealt.....with....me?

By that you mean you dodged all my main points and regurgitated the same schizophrenic lines you memorised from wiki. You're a joke and debating you is not even worth it. Even if i present you with credible sources from work fact checked by other historians you would still deny it and bring your bootleg sources to try and undermine somali history, that clearly gets under your skin.

Hence my previous surmisal about your ajnabi minorty status is very suitable for a person of you temperament and mentality.

5599693430340420444536dfef8382dc.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz what do u mean for only 4 years? KKKK

View attachment 83095

More like centuries. Ifat and Adal were non-Somali dynasties just face it.

What's with the nationalism on this site? lmao

There is no historical documents of Arab Sultanates ruling Somalia.

Stop using google.

I will give you a book.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Q0pZPp032c0C&pg=PA43&dq=Ifat+Sultanate+was+a+Somali+Muslim+Sultanate&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwidrYvGvYvmAhVJUMAKHYfSAaYQ6AEIODAC#v=onepage&q=Ifat Sultanate was a Somali Muslim Sultanate&f=false

I bet you'll reply with more paragraphs like a fool.

Last edited:
Dealt with me???? dealt.....with....me?

By that you mean you dodged all my main points and regurgitated the same schizophrenic lines you memorised from wiki. You're a joke and debating you is not even worth it. Even if i present you with credible sources from work fact checked by other historians you would still deny it and bring your bootleg sources to try and undermine somali history, that clearly gets under your skin.

Hence my previous surmisal about your ajnabi minorty status is very suitable for a person of you temperament and mentality.

5599693430340420444536dfef8382dc.gif
Who are u? lmao

You're a liar too. I completely destoryed u in more than one thread to the point u PM and told me to stop karbashing u loool

sorry not sorry

There is no historical documents of Arab Sultanates ruling Somalia.
Even after all I gave u? Even though it's all on wikipedia????

You're clinically insane....

Berbera was an Arab colony.

Ifat and Adal were not Somali yet ruled over Somali lands.

Xamar was founded by Banadiris.

Merca along with other towns were founded and ruled by Arabs and Persians.

Deal with it :manny:

The argument is finished @Factz
as lonf as u keep lying and replying I'll do the same. lol

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Who are u? lmao

You're a liar too. I completely destoryed u in more than one thread to the point u PM and told me to stop karbashing u loool

sorry not sorry
Where is the pm? you FOB raw meat eating loser. Now stop tagging me. I'm trying to beat this habesha ting in peace.

Screenshot (119).png

we are stalking you yet you’re on a Somali forum? lmao
Are you stupid? Do you know what the word stalking means? It basically means unwanted following! “the act or crime of willfully and repeatedly following or harassing another person in circumstances that would cause a reasonable person to fear injury or death especially because of express or implied threats”. There’s nothing funny about stalking!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

You're clinically insane.

Clinically retarded? I think you're describing yourself. I am giving you new sources and debunking your lies simultaneously and all you do is repeat something I have already disproven. I bet you'll do it again to prove my point how fucking stupid you are.
:faysalwtf:

Berbera was not an Arab colony. Berbera was independent by all foreign powers and was considered the freest port in the world.

9hZMF2y.jpg

The capital was Zeila which was predominantly Somali and the Walashma Dynasty that ruled both Ifat & Adal were descendent of Sheikh Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn who was a Somali saint of Zeila.

XbEBcBLzStucZ5_rywf12g.png

Benadiris are Arab refugees that settled during Ajuran era to look for a better life.

upload_2017-1-8_21-38-48-png.11360

upload_2017-1-8_23-4-16-png.11368

Here is the link of the book: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=3SapTk5iGDkC&pg=PA252&dq=despite+the+tradition+that+muslim+immigrants+founded+the+banadir&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjosY-LxIvmAhW-VRUIHVNcB3EQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=despite the tradition that muslim immigrants founded the banadir&f=false

The Arabs and Persians did not rule or found any city in the Benadir coast. Already debunked and showed a book from above. It was actually ruled by the Ajuran, a Somali Sultanate.

awWkcWa.png

How much territory the Ajuran extended.

jfff0fs.png

Here is the book: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=X1dDDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA60&dq=Ajuran+imamate+map&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiEr6GBxYvmAhUUTcAKHQfMAuIQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=Ajuran imamate map&f=false

You have already lost the debate. I've replied all of your false paraphs with these sources and linked you them with books written by top historians.

I'm done wasting my time with you. Cya ya habash pagan

Last edited:
@Factz you're still rambling on without any aolid argument or proof?

You're clinically insane.

Here's the facts that history agrees with:

Deal with it :manny:

as long as u keep lying and replying I'll do the same. lol

Nah at this point you're just a retard. There's no way someone can be as blind and obtuse as you. You're the only one who hasn;t provided any relevant sources, if any at all.

Complete lie with no source. Somalis were never sea traders until the beginning of the medieval period. The fact that Reer Xamar came to Muqdisho and there were NO Somali sea travellers communitites is just further proof. Somalis were either nomads or pastoralists or herders.

Nearly all parts of the coast were utilised founded by foreigners. Berbera being an Arab colony is just scratching the surface.

Another deviation and delusion....

Guess I'll repeat myself again. All those cities were founded by ajnabis and were named by the Greek travellers that went there. "Sarapion" and "Opone" for example is a Greek name as stated by @Shanshiyo1234 before shifting to the current Somali names.

Those wikipedia links u sent are clearly edited by delusional Somali nationals and don't mane any connection to current Somalis at all. When I gave u multiple links from wikipedia stating that Reer Xamar founded the current Muqdisho, Berbera being an Arab colony, and other cities being controlled by ajnabis, u decided to go against these facts....but when it comes to a kingdom we know nothing of and has no connection to current Somali cutlure.people u coose to blindly believe it.,..clear sign of a psycopath and hard denial.

You're a retard (sorry not sorry)

Again, that's from 3000 BCE Somaliland. Clearly not a Somali civilisation but was closer to Punt which was started in Eritrea n Sudan and moved south to clonise Somaliland's coast.

Hey genius u see a pattern? How all these ancient settlements are at the coast of all places. I think u know what I mean. lol

Another lie. Here, I'll gladly re-post the sources.

"According to I.M. Lewis, the polity was governed by local dynasties consisting of Somalized Arabs or Arabized Somalis, who also ruled over the similarly-established Sultanate of Mogadishu in the Benadir region to the south."

This man called Lewish was referring to 8th-10th century!!! this confirms Zeila being kickstarted by Arabs and other early Muslims. Somalis were only in the process of being converted to Islam at the time. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeila)

“The only seaports of importance on this coast are Feyla [Zeila] and Berbera; the former is an Arabian colony, dependent of Mocha, but Berbera is independent of any foreign power."

I will repeat it to u again @Factz the first quote refers the first couple centuries of Islam getting introduced to northern Somalia. There's no excaping it :westbrookswag:

The coast was a colony of Arabs and other Muslim powers. Just face it.

THAT DOESN'T MATTER. They were still founded and developed by Arabs and other Muslims. You are truly 68. How many times do I need to repeat?

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

Nowhere does it state that it was ruled by Somalis kkkkk

ALL U CAN RELY ON IT "B-B-BUT THEY WERE MAJORITY SOMALI" :pachah1:

ANOTHER ONE LMAO

View attachment 83090]]

:ulyin::ulyin::ulyin::ulyin::ulyin:

Why are u mentioning Ifat out of nowhere? First of all Ifat was led by the Walashma dynasty which has Arab roots and was a xabesha Muslim dynasty. Most of the territory was in Ethiopia barely any of it was in Somalia

View attachment 83091

:camby:

The only real native Somali sultanate is Ajuran. Adal and Ifat were Harla/Harari/Belew/Afar led. Somalis were just a large portions of their armies.
@Factz u still haven't disproved anything here :noneck::noneck::noneck:

I guess wikipedia still trumps over u eh?

Let me repat it to you...

Here's the facts that history agrees with:

Deal with it :siilaanyosmile:

you got exposed and lost completely. :siilaanyolaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Luciddreamer they're asking for the karbashing.

I don't back down against false use of informations and general stupidity which is basically @Factz personified

I guess all the historians who have PhD and I quoted from are wrong and you're right. Right...

Nobody disagrees with me except for you and you're made up nonsense. You haven't proven shit on this forum so get lost because you have an agenda here to distort the Somali history.

I've shown you medieval scholars who visited all of the major cities of Somali coast themselves and confirmed it was founded, dominated and ruled by Somalis and they were:

Yaqut al-Hamawi
Ibn Sa'id
Ibn Battuta
Imam Qadi
Vasco Da Gama

The modern-day historians and their sources I have shared with you and their links which you have utterly rejected and they were:

Abdullahi Abdurahman
Raphael Chijioke Njoku
Gordon Kerr
Zeynab Ali
Ross E. Dunn
Michael Dumper
Bruce E. Stanley

Mind you the modern-day historians that disagree with you all have a PhD while you don't. I think everyone with a sound intellect would not believe the horseshit you pile up.

I guess all the historians who have PhD and I quoted from are wrong and you're right. Right...

Nobody disagrees with me except for you and you're made up nonsense. You haven't proven shit on this forum so get lost because you have an agenda here to distort the Somali history.

I've shown you medieval scholars who visited all of the major cities of Somali coast themselves and confirmed it was founded, dominated and ruled by Somalis and they were:

Yaqut al-Hamawi
Ibn Sa'id
Ibn Battuta
Imam Qadi
Vasco Da Gama

The modern-day historians and their sources I have shared with you and their links which you utterly rejected and they were:

Abdullahi Abdurahman
Raphael Chijioke Njoku
Gordon Kerr
Zeynab Ali
Ross E. Dunn
Michael Dumper
Bruce E. Stanley

Mind you the modern-day historians that disagree with you all have a PhD while you don't. I think everyone with a sound intellect would not believe the horseshit you pile up.
So historians that died hundreds of years ago have PhDs now? Remarkable.

Imagine thinking that quoting random historians is enough ti change concrete facts.

The wikipedia page disagrees with ALL your points. Taking screenshots of books u found online isn't helping ur case.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So historians that died hundreds of years ago have PhDs now? Remarkable.

Imagine thinking that quoting random historians is enough ti change concrete facts.

The wikipedia page disagrees with ALL your points. Taking screenshots of books u found online isn't helping ur case.

I said modern historians all have PhD. I have shown you their books and you have rejected them. None of them disagree with each other so that right there is a concrete fact. Wikipedia is where you can edit and many things I have said is also found there but you would still reject them.

As an Ethiopian. It does not benefit you to distort your fellow racial group's history.

Trending