Somali Men, Who Would You Choose

Discussion in 'General' started by Robin, Nov 26, 2019.

?
  1. A

18 vote(s)
    34.6%
  2. B

34 vote(s)
    65.4%
  1. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,691
    U still haven't disproven all the main points here.

Just give up. Nobody's buying ur bullshit here. I'm free from the 68 curse unlike u kkk

• Qashin Qashin x 2
  2. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,691
    That funny becasue the entirety of wikipedia provides sources which directly contradict with u.

Unless u believe Amxaro runs wikipedia like they run Adal and Ifat kkkkkk

Darood 4eva don't get butthurt

• Qashin Qashin x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Factz

Factz Factzopedia VIP

Ratings:
    +20,624
    I wouldn't say entirely because Merca mentions a Somali tribe founding the city. It mentions Ajuran Sultanate. No mention of Arab or Persian. Something new to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merca

You should check Ifat and Adal Sultanates and the Walashma Dynasty. It's where I got the books from.

Zeila and Berbera are the same too.

Just Mogadishu page has been contaminated recently but it admits it's been founded by Somalis in the antiquity and that it was ruled by Somali kingdoms such as Mogadishu and Ajuran Sultanates.

Honestly, Wikipedia should be in the hands of historians, not trolls. You know Wikipedia also says Habesha people are mixed and their ancestors are Sabeans? Guess who wrote that? The editor is called Aden shooter. We both know where Aden is.
    :browtf:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  4. Mehmet

Mehmet VIP

Ratings:
    +3,531
    Lol envy as in

5. IBRAHIM.

IBRAHIM.

Ratings:
    +610
    Yo, what’s your obsession langaab yahow xaarka ween?
    bro, you’re a self hater if u don’t consider yourself Somali. Straight up.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Mehmet

Mehmet VIP

Ratings:
    +3,531
    A and b are a step lower than the girl in blue but the other two next to her are average from the face region even though that i have seen them somewhere plus that reer xamar family too

7. Robin

Robin

Ratings:
    +1,161
    Lmao can yall let it go? We all know reer Xamar people built Mogadishu. Ask your parents, they’ll tell you the same.

Thanks for derailing my thread yet again. This was about exposing Abdi jealousy for reer Xamar women and yet I get endless pages of history text :icon rolleyes:

• Qashin Qashin x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Mehmet

Mehmet VIP

Ratings:
    +3,531
    Lol only below where it matters and other than that they are okay in the looks department

9. Mehmet

Mehmet VIP

Ratings:
    +3,531
    Lol wow she looks exactly like my neighbor girl and i guess that is why she got mad at me for ignoring her

10. Mehmet

Mehmet VIP

Ratings:
    +3,531
    Lol calm down omar shooli as no one looks down are reer xamar folks

11. embarassing

embarassing VIP

Ratings:
    +14,650
    Benadiris, including Reer Xamar are mostly Somali clans. Despire their looks. Majority are Somali sub-clan with a minority being Arab Sub-clans, although they look the same. Theyre all mixed. Even the minority from "arab" clan are heavily "ethnic Somali"

Its really silly to try and make it seem like theyre some foreign group.

• Love Love x 2
  12. SilverL

SilverL Unprofessional Therapist VIP

Ratings:
    +8,389
    For once I agree with you. I’m pretty sure hamar was built by Omanis. Also we know Somalis can’t build anything for the most part (not hating just the truth) even today, the people of Mogadishu like to claim the accomplishments of Turkish help.

• Qashin Qashin x 2
  13. Factz

Factz Factzopedia VIP

Ratings:
    +20,624
    He's a Somali hating troll, don't agree with anything he says. I've already refuted that fool. He got banned, thank God.

Omanis never settled or controlled Xamar. In fact, not a single Benadiri tribe have an Omani origin. As for Turkey, the Ottomans remained a key ally for the Somali medieval kingdoms such as Ajuran Sultanate and Adal Sultanate.

Don't down-play your people like that. There were many great Somali kingdoms in the past that that left behind legacy and sophisticated architectures. Somalia of today are a disgrace compared to their noble ancestors since they were contributing a lot in their timeline compared to their descendants in this modern day of age.

You should read this as a head start: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Somalia

• Like Like x 6
  14. Frostybigmo1

Frostybigmo1

Ratings:
    +1,143
    a Habeshi talking about prozzys in BUSH aswell? a majority Habesha area looool what’s next??

15. Frostybigmo1

Frostybigmo1

Ratings:
    +1,143
    but seeing as you’re not Somali let me tell you there is no difference between a Isaaq man and a man from say Kismayo, i know you Ajnabis love tearing Somalis apart from eachother usually with the genders but it won’t work out here, we know your suspended twitter account we know it’s you in them Youtube comments, and we defo 120% know you’re not Somali, these people on this forum are my people i’m not even fully Isaaq but even if i was it don’t matter. Again a random Farax from Jubbaland would have my back over you as we are the exact same people looool remember that ak

• Like Like x 3
  16. Frostybigmo1

Frostybigmo1

Ratings:
    +1,143
    not only that i didn’t even quote you nor speak to you u fucking retard, the banter Isaaqs and the rest of Somalia have with all the “easy women” jokes is between us and is just pure banter, you’re an outsider better yet you’re fuckin Eritrean looool how many times have i met an Eritrean girl that don’t like or date your men?? even met a few Lander guys that have had fun with Eri girls just to dash them away after passing them around in NW lmaoo ask Hawd even

• Like Like x 2
  17. Frostybigmo1

Frostybigmo1

Ratings:
    +1,143
    when will you guys understand this guy isn’t Somali? what Mali don do you know goes against their people on every debate? what Mali guy do you know gets angry when you tell him Ethios/Eritrean girls do this and that with ajnabis??

• Like Like x 1
  18. astorecalledkmart

astorecalledkmart

Ratings:
    +4,256
    What is with this nonsense that Arabs and caad caads built Xamar?

Xamar was built by ethnic Somalis. In ancient times it was the city of Saparion. Modern Xamar was "re-founded" in the 9th century by Fakrad-Din, a local Somali after whom the oldest masajid in Mogadishu named.

Caad caads are descended from economic immigrants who came to Xamar after it had established itself as an economic power - it wouldn't make sense for a bunch of Arabs and Persians to randomly come together in the Middle Ages and make a city in a foreign country with powerful city-states on the site of another city which was there 1000 years earlier

Most Xamar caad caads didn't even live inside the city until around 60 years ago - they lived on the beach. Also, caad caads and bantus are the only groups in Somalia not to fight in any wars or whose men didn't (and still don't) carry any weapons, further supporting the notion that they are not emboldened expansionists and conquerors

One of the greatest tragedies of the civil war is all of this revisionism from non-Somalis trying to claim Somali history

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. SilverL

SilverL Unprofessional Therapist VIP

Ratings:
    +8,389
    I don’t know...old Mogadishu looks a lot like moscat. Besides, I’m pretty sure Oman was controlling xamar at one point.

20. Factz

Factz Factzopedia VIP

Ratings:
    +20,624
    Oman never ruled Mogadishu. It doesn't exactly look like Muscut. Somalis had their own style of architecture. Oman has a heavy Persian influence. Somalia have 0 Persian influence.

This was Barawa during the Ajuran era.

[​IMG]

This was Hargeisa during the pre-colonial times. This is how Barawa looked when you zoom in.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted