Somali Men, Who Would You Choose

Who do you desire more?

• A

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • B

Votes: 42 66.7%

• Total voters
You're just quoting Wikipedia. Anyone can edit anything.
:mjlol: oh look. How did I know? It seems like wikipedia only lies about Somalis cus I've never seen any other ethnic complain about wikipedia supposedly lying 90% of the time :pachah1:

Mogadishu was never founded and built by immigrants from Arabia when in fact they got permission from the local native Somalis to settle in one particular neighbourhood and paid tribute to the local Somali rulers. They were always small and powerless in Mogadishu. They didn't found or rule shit, same applies for Zeila. They were just merchants or refugees that settled in those cities.

These immigrants assimilated and intermarried quickly and became Somalized Arabs.
Hmmm you also posted that text. Where is that text from? Cus it seems to downplay Reer Xamar heavily and go against the narrative. How can Muslims tax fellow Muslims? This is clearly bogus text made by trolls

Also a "preexisting Somali population" doesn't mean anything. It just means that ajnabis came and built the city even though the locals were already there, basically outclassing them. So yeah, it still doesn't disprove the claim that ajnabis kickstarted the city and it makes sense, the architecture is clearly foreign, Somalis never built higher than a 1 story building. Not cooning just being honest. Nomadic populations don't built stuff like that. Just sayin...

It's like saying the native Americans founded the USA because they were there before Europeans came. lmao.

Mogadishu, Merka and Barawa became important Muslim commercial centers but they were predominantly Somali.
Again, mostly Somali could mean around 30% were foreign or summ. ALSO it still doesn't debate my point, them being Somali majority doesn't mean ajnabis didn't give life to the cities and/or founded them. All u just did was highlight a sentence that said "Somalis were majority"...and??? You see what I mean? That blank statement saying Somalis were majority doesn't mean anything.

They could've been ajnabi majority first and then Somalis moved in too.

As for Zeila, sure it was a metropolis multi-cultural city. However, it was also predominantly Somali.
Again, being majority Somali doesn't mean anything m8. Everyone knows that Zeila and Berbera were OWNED by Arabs/Muslim ajnabis during Medieval period. This is a FACT my dear friend @Factz

This next quote refers to Zeila in Adal period:

"According to I.M. Lewis, the polity was governed by local dynasties consisting of Somalized Arabs or Arabized Somalis, who also ruled over the similarly-established Sultanate of Mogadishu in the Benadir region to the south."

:pachah1::hemad:

This quote is talking about Berbera and Zeila in the 18th-19th Century:

“The only seaports of importance on this coast are Feyla [Zeila] and Berbera; the former is an Arabian colony, dependent of Mocha, but Berbera is independent of any foreign power."

:pachah1: :hemad:

Does it hurt yet? :westbrookswag:

But on a real all argument is "these areas were majority Somali" and nothing more.

Buuut if u can prove to me the first pic, the one that says ajnabis were made to pay tribute, I'll gie u a point there. But otherwise, wikipedia is indeed correct. Rejoice @Shanshiyo1234

@Knowles this is real history right here :sass2:

@Furioso what do u think of my analysis? :)

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:mjlol: oh look. How did I know? It seems like wikipedia only lies about Somalis cus I've never seen any other ethnic complain about wikipedia supposedly lying 90% of the time :pachah1:

Hmmm you also posted that text. Where is that text from? Cus it seems to downplay Reer Xamar heavily and go against the narrative. How can Muslims tax fellow Muslims? This is clearly bogus text made by trolls

Also a "preexisting Somali population" doesn't mean anything. It just means that ajnabis came and built the city even though the locals were already there, basically outclassing them. So yeah, it still doesn't disprove the claim that ajnabis kickstarted the city and it makes sense, the architecture is clearly foreign, Somalis never built higher than a 1 story building. Not cooning just being honest. Nomadic populations don't built stuff like that. Just sayin...

It's like saying the native Americans founded the USA because they were there before Europeans came. lmao.

Again, mostly Somali could mean around 30% were foreign or summ. ALSO it still doesn't debate my point, them being Somali majority doesn't mean ajnabis didn't give life to the cities and/or founded them. All u just did was highlight a sentence that said "Somalis were majority"...and??? You see what I mean? That blank statement saying Somalis were majority doesn't mean anything.

Again, being majority Somali doesn't mean anything m8. Everyone knows that Zeila and Berbera were OWNED by Arabs/Muslim ajnabis during Medieval period. This is a FACT my dear friend @Factz

"According to I.M. Lewis, the polity was governed by local dynasties consisting of Somalized Arabs or Arabized Somalis, who also ruled over the similarly-established Sultanate of Mogadishu in the Benadir region to the south."

“The only seaports of importance on this coast are Feyla [Zeila] and Berbera; the former is an Arabian colony, dependent of Mocha, but Berbera is independent of any foreign power."

But on a real all argument is "these areas were majority Somali" and nothing more.

Buuut if u can prove to me the first pic, the one that says ajnabis were made to pay tribute, I'll gie u a point there. But otherwise, wikipedia is indeed correct. Rejoice @Shanshiyo1234

You brought 0 arguments and 0 sources to support any of your bald claims.

Just typing down erroneous paragraphs. At this point, you're a troll who only knows how to waste time.

You're only good at losing debates and looking like a complete fool. Have fun trolling and by way, you suck at pretending to be Somali too.

You brought 0 arguments or source to support any of your claims.

Just typing down erroneous paragraphs. At this point, you're a troll who only knows how to waste time.

You're only good at losing debates and looking like a complete fool. Have fun trolling and by way, you suck at pretending to be Somali too.
LMAOOOO I sent u this a couple of seconds ago

upload_2019-11-27_20-30-1.png

u didn't even read any of it u just knew u were gonna get whooped again :russ:

What a pussy lmaooo

You brought 0 arguments and 0 sources to support any of your bald claims.

Yall see thi guy trying to run away and deflect :drakelaugh:

@Factz I'll give u one chance to try and redeem yourself.

@Ayubi even a biased nigga like u can clearly see what he's doing. If u read my reply to him you'd acknowledge the fact that I'm right.

I win again

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I'll simply debunk your points bit by bit.

The foreigners did not found Mogadishu, Merka and Barawa. Modern-day scholars all agree these cities existed way before Islam and goes back to the first century It used to be part of the ancient Somali city-states.

ivBW85LtRhCq866LVP18vA.png

Now you claim the source I showed you is bias? Sorry, it's an academic study that debunks your narrative.

According to Imam Qadi who was a medieval scholar and traveller who visited Mogadishu and the Benadir coast confirmed they were neither Arab or Persian enclaves but largely African towns that were dominated and ruled by the native dark skin Africans that spoke their own native African tongue. His travels alone debunk your lies. The scholars, workers, craftsmen and merchants were all Somalis.

img_4863-jpg.28231

I don't know why you want to downplay Somalis so much but have you studied Ajuran Sultanate?

Another great feature from the Ajuran Sultanate is they were great taxers and collected tribute from inner cities, nomads and farmers in the interior as well as products from the coastal cities. The Ajuran ruled their subjects with an iron fist with a powerful military of mounted guns that policed the state and the sophisticated architectures found on the Benadir coast (Mogadishu, Merka and Barawa) and in the interior during the middle ages were all attributed by the Ajuran engineers.

lssr7RG.png

I already posted a source from the medival period called Ibn Sa'id who visited Zeila and already mentioned it was predominantly Somali. I can show you Ibn Battuta too.

In the following century, the Moroccan historian and traveller Ibn Battuta describes the city being inhabited by Somalis, followers of the Shafi’i school, who kept large numbers of camels, sheep and goats. His description thus indicates both the ingenious nature of the city, as indicated by the composition of its population, and, by implication through the presence of the livestock, the existence of the nomads in its vicinity. He also describes Zeila as a big metropolis city and many great markets filled with many wealthy merchants.

To answer your last question. After the Adal Sultanate collapsed, Zeila and Berbera was never an Arabian colony and it did not fully come under the Ottomans either. In fact, it was only nominal with the Ottoman Empire. Sharmake and his descendants exercised real authority in Zeila, Berbera to even Afar coastal territories.

nTfcaBdgR6_TWLHfMaxFww.png

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Oh look. After saying he didn't feel like responding @Factz built some courage now kkkkk I'll debunk ur bs shortly dw

You were asking questions and did not counter my argument which I founded waste timing. I answered your questions with some authentic sources.

You can't call academic scholars as bullshit. You're only being intellectually dishonest.

You were asking questions and did not counter my argument which I founded waste timing. I answered your questions.

You can't call academic scholars as bullshit. You're only being intellectually dishonest.
Again lying through your teeth. My analysis completely debunks the claims u made. If anything u're wasting other's time reading ur bs that goes against wikipedia articles with factual resources.

Your "resources" were 2 images saying that Somalis were the majority population *which means absolutely nothing) and one pic with no origin or anything that looks like it was edited and written by trolls as it went against based facts.

Just face it. Your insults aren't gonna save u. When people read our discorse they'll be the judge, don't worry.

You were asking questions and did not counter my argument which I founded waste timing. I answered your questions with some authentic sources.

It's pointless arguing with this guy. He was telling me Somalia got military support from Romania and China against ethiopia.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Again lying through your teeth. My analysis completely debunks the claims u made. If anything u're wasting other's time reading ur bs that goes against wikipedia articles with factual resources.

Your "resources" were 2 images saying that Somalis were the majority population *which means absolutely nothing) and one pic with no origin or anything that looks like it was edited and written by trolls as it went against based facts.

Just face it. Your insults aren't gonna save u. When people read our discorse they'll be the judge, don't worry.

You can check my sources and they were written down by various respected scholars. None was made up. All I did was disprove all your false claims with these authentic sources.

All you did was write paragraphs and did not share a single source. I think anyone with a sound intellect would know I debunked you pretty easily. Our rates speak for itself.

Have a good day, troll.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's pointless arguing with this guy. He was telling me Somalia got military support from Romania and China against ethiopia.

This guy is an absolute lunatic. It's very hard to take him seriously.

Everything he says goes against facts. It's like debating someone what's 9 x 9 and we're saying it's 81 but he's saying it's 5 trillion. He's not even close, that's very sad.

He also likes to derail every thread by bashing Somalis and bringing up Habesha people. This thread wasn't even about Somali history.

He's either a big troll or mentally unstable. Either way, everyone is getting tired of him and he ruins this forum.

Last edited:
The foreigners did not found Mogadishu, Merka and Barawa. Modern-day scholars all agree these cities existed way before Islam and goes back to the first century It used to be part of the ancient Somali city-states.
ivBW85LtRhCq866LVP18vA.png

Let's start the dismantling of yet another farce from you.

The ancient city states of Opone and the like were indeed situated in the locations mentioned. However, no scholar ever states that these sites were founded by Somalis but rather civilisations pre=dating Somalis by over 1000 years as the architecture and sea travel routes indicate that these were societys established by Himarites (Yemenis), Axumites, Indians and other civilisation. Completely foreign to any Somali society.

You're trying to tell me that Somalis built these cities in Muqdisho but somehow got destoryed and waited for Reer Xamar to buold new settlements? That makes no sense.

All the sources we have on these ancient city states are Greek travellers and nothing else. No scholar or wikipedia page attributed these civilisations as Somali.

The fact that these were nearly all coastal towns and not towns withing the mainland makes it obvious. And we all know Somalis were nomads. They didn't start to travel until the medieval period.

The names themselves, 'Sarapions' and 'Mosylon', are Greek names. As @Shanshiyo1234 said before 'Sarapions' was named aftter Greeks.

Unless u can explain to me how a nomadic/pastoralist civilisation was building ships and going to Yemen. :farmajoyaab:

The next most likely thing is they were connected to a culture fron ancient Punt which could explain the architecture.

For example, south Italy had influential Greek states/powers before the Romans even existed. Those Greek settlements are still there today.

Anyway, it concludes, we know next to nothing to these civilisations and were certainly not built by Somali stock.

According to Imam Qadi who was a medieval scholar and traveller who visited Mogadishu and the Benadir coast confirmed they were neither Arab or Persian enclaves but largely African towns that were dominated and ruled by the native dark skin Africans that spoke their own native African tongue. His travels alone debunk your lies. The scholars, workers, craftsmen and merchants were all Somalis.
Now you're wasting my time....

This goes completely against the resources and facts I sent which make it CLEAR that there were Arab as well as Perisan enclaves along many more. You're a joke. Show me the title to the text you're screenshotting cus now you're just blatantly lying....

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbera)

Sorry dude but you're quoting the narration of an unknown scholar who is very wrong :camby::camby::camby:

Another great feature from the Ajuran Sultanate is they were great taxers and collected tribute from inner cities, nomads and farmers in the interior as well as products from the coastal cities. The Ajuran ruled their subjects with an iron fist with a powerful military of mounted guns that policed the state and the sophisticated architectures found on the Benadir coast (Mogadishu, Merka and Barawa) and in the interior during the middle ages were all attributed by the Ajuran engineers.
lmao nobody cares and nobody asked. This has nothing to do with the topic. You think that bringing up other sultanates is gonna make your argument better? :mjlol:

There's hundreds of empires who did the same if not more than what Ajuuran did. The most famous achievemnt of Ajuuran is pushong back the pagan Oromo migration...that's it. Other than that it had very small lands. Nothing special tbh.

In the following century, the Moroccan historian and traveller Ibn Battuta describes the city being inhabited by Somalis, followers of the Shafi’i school, who kept large numbers of camels, sheep and goats. His description thus indicates both the ingenious nature of the city, as indicated by the composition of its population, and, by implication through the presence of the livestock, the existence of the nomads in its vicinity. He also describes Zeila as a big metropolis city and many great markets filled with many wealthy merchants.

To answer your last question. After the Adal Sultanate collapsed, Zeila and Berbera was never an Arabian colony and it did not fully come under the Ottomans either. In fact, it was only nominal with the Ottoman Empire. Sharmake and his descendants exercised real authority in Zeila, Berbera to even Afar coastal territories.
I already disproved thatttttttt what;s wrong with you? :deadosama:

You keep writing walls of text. The coast was owned by ajnabi sultanates especially Berbera which was an Arab colony. I showed u proof above. :comeon:

The end.

In the ned all u could do is give pointless info. Wether u like it or not, Berbera and Zeila were owned by Arabs and Berbera was a colony. Ajnabis controlled the south too.

Stop trolling. Anymore walls of text from u are getting instantly qashined and ignored. You deny facts presented to u and reply back with the same, already disproven, quotes.

Yes and not just military but diplomatic suppport too.

upload_2019-11-27_21-48-47.png

This is the second time I'm showing u. I know u feel bitter from last time since it hit u like a bomb but hey, it is what it is.

:)

we are stalking you yet you’re on a Somali forum? lmao
You're the dumbest Isaaq I've seen on thios forum

Not only have u accused me of being Ethio countless times but u also tried to say I have an account on twitter or summ

Fuk outta here along with the rest of ur Isaaw prozzys giving it to next mans in Bush :camby:

Trending