Somali Men, Who Would You Choose

Who do you desire more?

• A

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • B

Votes: 42 66.7%

• Total voters
That’s you’re opinion. At the end of the day, most Reer xamars are proud of being Somali, probably one of the proudest Somalis I ever seen. You will be laughed at by the Reer Xamar community for saying you have nothing to do with Somalis.

This Reer xamar girl proudly reps Somalia:

That girl alone proves that reer Xamar are the better looking. Nice one @Ayubi

Stop quoting me you creepy f*ck. I learned the stereotypes of Reer xamar from this website. Our people were constantly bashed.
Get the f*ck out of here. You're judging a whole nation over some random sspot users smh. I respect reer xamar people but you're just making it worse for yourself and also for them

Muji

VIP
It’s your fellow ethnic Somalis constantly bashing us, stalking us, and harassing us. I’m NOT culturally Somali. We didn’t mix your people, your people mixed with us. We were the first in Mogadishu and you know it!
Lol the middle of Somalia was empty? Get a grip

Outside of bringing shushumo to us your contribution has been nada
@Knowles Mogadishu has always been a Somali city, the contribution and everything built in Mogadishu before the Italians was done by us. Don’t listen to this guy, he got humiliated/debunked in another thread for claiming his people or Arabs “built” anything or “founded” Mogadishu.

Last edited:
@Shanshiyo1234 is right! they kickstarted Mogadisho. Before that it may have been inhabited by Somalis but they didn't do jack shit. @Knowles

"Although the Benadiri are sometimes described as the founders of Mogadishu (hence, their colloquial name Reer Xamar or "People of Mogadishu", the Benadiris originate from a group of minorities that originates from "mercantile urban communities" established by migrants from the Arabian Peninsula who settled along the southern coast of Somalia and built stone towns for defense and trade.

their members also trace their origins to diverse groups. The latter primarily comprise various other Somali clans, with some additional influences from the ancient Emozeidi Arabs, Persians, and South Asians. Reer Xamar were instrumental in helping to consolidate the local Muslim community, especially in the coastal Benadir region. During the colonial period, they were also among the founding members of theSoma Somali Youth League, Somalia's first political party."

Mashallah, even being among the first founding members of the SML. They're more influential than some qabils that's for sure.

@Ayubi I sense hatred from you towards them. Looking at how Somalia treated them after all they've done I can understand why some wouldn't wanna identify with Somalia. We can be civilised about this without throwing insults dude.

and btw we all know founded Merka...it was Arabs :ulyin:

@Shanshiyo1234 is right! they kickstarted Mogadisho. Before that it may have been inhabited by Somalis but they didn't do jack shit. @Knowles

"Although the Benadiri are sometimes described as the founders of Mogadishu (hence, their colloquial name Reer Xamar or "People of Mogadishu", the Benadiris originate from a group of minorities that originates from "mercantile urban communities" established by migrants from the Arabian Peninsula who settled along the southern coast of Somalia and built stone towns for defense and trade.

their members also trace their origins to diverse groups. The latter primarily comprise various other Somali clans, with some additional influences from the ancient Emozeidi Arabs, Persians, and South Asians. Reer Xamar were instrumental in helping to consolidate the local Muslim community, especially in the coastal Benadir region. During the colonial period, they were also among the founding members of theSoma Somali Youth League, Somalia's first political party."

Mashallah, even being among the first founding members of the SML. They're more influential than some qabils that's for sure.

@Ayubi I sense hatred from you towards them. Looking at how Somalia treated them after all they've done I can understand why some wouldn't wanna identify with Somalia. We can be civilised about this without throwing insults dude.

Talk to @Factz who debunked this. You’re just a Somali hater who tries to downplay anything Somali. Nobody here takes your garbage seriously.

Talk to @Factz who debunked this. You’re just a Somali hater who tries to downplay anything Somali. Nobody here takes your garbage seriously.
I'm a hater for quoting the wikipedia page now? Hmmm interesting.

@Factz would u like to disprove my clearly hateful and monstrous act of quoting wikipedia. I've karbashed u several times before, I'm not expecting any good arguments apart from "wikipedia is fake" or summ like that. Try ur best.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Black men love Somali girls. They like our soft curls and arab features. In fact I’ve had a few tell me about their love for us themselves :trumpsmirk:

You must be unfortunate looking if you don’t know this :russ::manny:
So this is like the so called cad-cad to Somali men dynamic.
Lol the middle of Somalia was empty? Get a grip
Trust me you don't want to argue with this guy. If there was ever a hierarchy for We Wuzzing this guy would be above @Waaqo of Punt

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

You're just quoting Wikipedia. Anyone can edit anything.

Mogadishu was never founded or built by immigrants from Arabia when in fact they got permission from the local native Somalis to settle in one particular neighbourhood and paid tribute to the local Somali rulers. They were always small and powerless in Mogadishu. They didn't found or rule shit, same applies for Zeila. They were just merchants or refugees that settled in those cities.

These immigrants assimilated and intermarried quickly and became Somalized Arabs.

upload_2017-1-8_21-38-48-png.11360

upload_2017-1-8_23-4-16-png.11368

Mogadishu, Merka and Barawa became important Muslim commercial centers but they were predominantly Somali.

NUUsht0TSGWR1NPc-ewHIw.png

As for Zeila, sure it was a metropolis multi-cultural city. However, it was also predominantly Somali.

oV9xyGTrTjCR8sjSGlXv1A.png

Wow look, more than a third of Abdis would choose a reer Xamar girl over their own Xalimos. I knew it :lolbron:

I don’t ever want to hear another word about Xalimos marrying out again. Me and the other Xalimos with an ajnabi preference should no longer be shamed. Like I said, it’s double standards.

Last edited:
Wow look, more than a third of Abdis would choose a reer Xamar girl over their own Xalimos. I knew it :lolbron:

I don’t ever want to hear another word about Xalimos marrying out again. Me and the other Xalimos with an ajnabi preference should no longer be shamed.
Reer Xamars are Somali so there’s no difference. Culturally there Somali and they carry Somali genetics.

Secondly, Are you Somali? why are you trying to push this marrying out agenda on Somali girls? Why don’t you stfu and go marry the ajnabi you want?
Don’t worry @Shanshiyo1234 every Somali knows that the reer Xamar built Mogadishu. These Abdis are jealous of your people’s accomplishments.
That has been debunked in this very thread and on this forum. Somalis aka “Abdis” founded and built Mogadishu during the medieval ages. I don’t think you’re Somali, you’re probably an insecure lowlife who’s here to promote your BS.

Trending

Latest posts