Votes: 21 33.3%
  • B

Votes: 42 66.7%

• Total voters
Also what do you mean B is regular somali
That woman should be a model

This is the regular somali
X9VOjrZ5kkdewe.jpg

The girl on the left with he light coloured hijab is very beautiful masha Allah. More so than the original one OP has put up as option B in my opinion.

It is just that people tend to automatically think less attractive as soon as they see the hijab. Which I suppose means its doing a good job by repelling unwanted attention which is good.

Tukraq

VIP
I am not jealous of reer Xamar women. I openly admit that since they have light skin, they are considered more beautiful.

The one thing that amuses me is how jealous Somali men are of Reer Xamar men. You can see it by how they insult them. Reer Xamar men built Mogadishu, defined Somali culture, and have the women that all Somali men lust after. It makes sense why they are always a target of Somali male envy.
:drakelaugh::mjlol:First of like I said there a Somali clan, but not one anyone envy’s as their laangaab .5, but like I said this topic needs to go down to the clan level since they are a Somali clan

:drakelaugh::mjlol:First of like I said there a Somali clan, but not one anyone envy’s as their laangaab .5, but like I said this topic needs to go down to the clan level since they are a Somali clan
They are langaab now, but everyone knows they built Mogadishu and had the most influence in Somali culture. They are hated because they are the envy of the nation.

Most of you niggas would give your left hand to have one of their women. Admit it.

@Robin Stated numerous times I was trolling the xabeshi guy when I said cadcads are the most beautiful in horn of Africa, a title he insists belongs to xabeshi women.

Can I ask you something? Why do you care which one they most desire? Honestly, it seems like you have some type of inferiority complex and you are projecting your insecurity. That is the only reason I can see as to why someone would make multiple threads trying to prove that Somali men like cad cad women over Somali women. What is the point? like honestly? What are you trying to conclude?

Also, B is more beautiful.
if only this op knew that Reer xamar/cad cad girls prefer Somali guys over their own men lmaooo

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
B is more attractive, and somali families aren't all the same.

Mine was based more on features = attraction rather then skin color.

But I think other families thought light skin = beautiful no matter what

:drakelaugh:

Black men love Somali girls. They like our soft curls and arab features. In fact I’ve had a few tell me about their love for us themselves :trumpsmirk:

You must be unfortunate looking if you don’t know this :russ::manny:
you have been projecting your insecurities all along. No wonder you're forcing the lie that somali men in general have prefrence for cadcads over somali women. Tuug la qabtay talo ma leh:sass2:

you have been projecting your insecurities all along. No wonder you're forcing the lie that somali men in general have prefrence for cadcads over somali women. Tuug la qabtay talo ma leh:sass2:
The difference is I don’t have a preference for light skin. I like darkskin black men with black features the best :ummhmsmiley: Just because I admit that we Somalis come from Arabs doesn’t mean I am self hating, unlike most Somali men.

Trending