Somali men, what do you love most about Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't decided if east asian women are worse than somali women. They're chasing cadaan in mass and are self haters, but at least they're successful. At the same time, asian men are very successful and they still ditch them. Somali women(cheese and xalwo) be getting with ugly apostate racist nazi deadbeats.

But for sure they are the worst and least loyal out of all muslim women.
The fact that you're putting down Somali women down based off the fact that some date outside of their ethnic group and not any other logical reason is proving your ignorance. Maybe if Somali women were out here killing each other and doing crime then I would understand... But that's actually the Somali men. :gaasdrink:

These Xaarlimos think they got the juice. Y’all es ain’t got the juice. If I was to choose to be a woman before I was born. I would never choose to be a Somali woman. But I’ll definitely choose to be a Somali man.
Don’t cry now. Act like civilized humans not like brainless apes.
"Act like civilized humans not like brainless apes"
Tell that to the other Somali men that are out here stabbing each other.

World

VIP
The fact that you're putting down Somali women down based off the fact that some date outside of their ethnic group and not any other logical reason is proving your ignorance. Maybe if Somali women were out here killing each other and doing crime then I would understand... But that's actually the Somali men. :gaasdrink:
I don't really care who people choose to marry/date lol and men are over represented in crimes/gangs in all ethnicities.

I don't really care who people choose to marry/date lol
:faysalwtf:But you just sa-
Wait%20a%20second.jpg

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I think Somali girls have a lot to learn. First, u guys need to learn how to twerk if y’all want a nigga stupid. The power of dem cheeks is crucial ladies. Do squats, cut that ugly calool, especially if they had kids. There is nothing ugly than a woman with a pretty face and calool hanging out everywhere.

I think Somali girls have a lot to learn. First, u guys need to learn how to twerk if y’all want a nigga stupid. The power of dem cheeks is crucial ladies. Do squats, cut that ugly calool, especially if they had kids. There is nothing ugly than a woman with a pretty face and calool hanging out everywhere.

fak you

Stop typing like an adoon.

Muji

VIP
Wow I guess we know who has mommy issues here.
:trumpsmirk:

@World come here, did mommy not tell you she loves you enough times? Is this why you hate Somali women? There there, everything is going to be alright.
:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts