Somali men, what do you love most about Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same sis. I know they say nobody is perfect, but my hooyo is pretty close.. There is no way I can love anyone more than her!
View attachment 42634

The kindest, the sweetest, the most selfless, the most loving, the bravest, the strongest, the most beautiful (inside and out), the most generous, etc... I can go on for days.

I strive everyday to be like her. My hooyo macaan :it0tdo8:
View attachment 42636
What a beautiful post :it0tdo8:
giphy.gif
I was legit holding back tears :kendrickcry:

World

VIP
R.I.P to the innocent faraaxs here who are praising up somali girls, youre gonna get a reformed ex drinker.

Muji

VIP
Because I was mentioned multiple times
And couldn’t resist - you don’t own
Spot tranny —- I can do as I please here
:hemad:

:mjlol: But than again this was trash to begin
With but the other posters have the bants - reiko
Brought us here

You can see yourself out now

Take your disgusting period stained kastumo that you fled Mogadishu with, and remove yourself from my thread. After all, you don’t wanna contribute right? :russ:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like the fact that they are not as freaky as Cadaan or gaalo. They dont have sexual fetishes other than the mundane and rudimentary ones connected to Somali culture or qabil. (for instance she will say be my camel, understandable or cry i am darood ismael in the middle of the business, which is disturbing yes, but in the normal sane range) Somali Xalimo will not surprise u with lets pee on each other or lets play nurse and doctor. They are just normal, and thats adorable! :)

fine prints: am not a lesbian. and i watch alot of movies

World

VIP
And Pakis/Blacks/Whites are less likely to be s?
:mjlol:
You really are gay.
:pachah1:
Every non-Somali Muslim ethnicity without a single doubt has more modest, feminine, loyal, wifey material women on average in comparison to Somalis (the western ones).

I've studied this actually. There are more Somali s in london than pakis + bengalis combined and their population is like 10x ours.

I have a hard time differentiating between kaafir black and somali girls. They are literally indistinguishable if it weren't for the hijab(which they're forced to wear).

At my uni the somali girls are beer drinkers ffs, i was just dazzled to see how other muslim women were able to stay strong in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.