Somali men, what do you love most about Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Bruh... She got you with that comeback game... SUPER QUICK! :mjlol::heh:

But to answer your topic question. I love everything about Somali Girls. They're the bread to my Shaah :ahh:

I’m not really invested in her. I just wanted to see if she was stupid enough to contribute to my thread despite saying she wouldn’t. No self-restraint

And to answer your question, no you don’t look Somali.

I’m not really invested in her. I just wanted to see if she was stupid enough to contribute to my thread despite saying she wouldn’t. No self-restraint

And to answer your question, no you don’t look Somali.

Stupid enough? you quoted me directly,
You took my bait like the stupid you
Are :chrisfreshhah:

Secondly what contribution are you on about?
The one where I kharbaashed you back to
The next century?

:gucciwhat: Now run along and keep
Talking about your ‘clout’ again

Muji

VIP
Stupid enough? you quoted me directly,
You took my bait like the stupid you
Are :chrisfreshhah:

Secondly what contribution are you on about?
The one where I kharbaashed you back to
The next century?

:gucciwhat: Now run along and keep
Talking about your ‘clout’ again

So you set up a trap where if I fell for it, you would help my thread get to ten pages. You are dumber than I thought.

People don’t understand how dumb you are, the reason why we are fighting is because you though sub-saharan African meant West Africa. You stupid .
:lolbron:
You are a nasty , who left the men to insult Somali women for two years and you never challenged them once. People like xalimath and I wouldn’t have to sign up to this place if you had a backbone. The only reason these dopey faraxs are hyping you up is because I’ve been dragging them since I joined.

You are making out as if you are not invested in this place but you spent two years here hoe, the facts speak for themselves. You offered to suck AbdiJews dick for modship not knowing the Nigga is gay and now you’re forced to fight me for attention. Crawl back to your hole yahe, xaaaakhh tuuf!
:pacspit:

So you set up a trap where if I fell for it, you would help my thread get to ten pages. You are dumber than I thought.

People don’t understand how dumb you are, the reason why we are fighting is because you though sub-saharan African meant West Africa. You stupid .
:lolbron:
You are a nasty , who left the men to insult Somali women for two years and you never challenged them once. People like xalimath and I wouldn’t have to sign up to this place if you had a backbone. The only reason these dopey faraxs are hyping you up is because I’ve been dragging them since I joined.

You are making out as if you are not invested in this place but you spent two years here hoe, the facts speak for themselves. You offered to suck AbdiJews dick for modship not knowing the Nigga is gay and now you’re forced to fight me for attention. Crawl back to your hole yahe, xaaaakhh tuuf!
:pacspit:

You really do take somalispot to seriously
Islaaan, yep I was bored and knew you
Would take the bait eventually LOL

Hyping me up? Have you heard yourself? Does
Anyone really know who you are? Cos I have
No clue :chrisfreshhah:

You’r just that desperate hoe who was Begging
friends with reiko, when you joined

And talking about wanting to suck on
Steams clit

2D269B9C-FFDA-4839-9B63-9A70CA3B0F41.jpeg

You keep talking about modship? Whilst I’m
Out here working towards my degree you
Out here working towards getting internet
Clout :drakelaugh:

Ladies and gentlemen this stupid man or
tranny doesn’t Kno if it’s athiest, gay, or feminist

:dead: You have west African DNA
Don’t deny your Bantu heritage be proud

Muji

VIP
You really do take somalispot to seriously
Islaaan, yep I was bored and knew you
Would take the bait eventually LOL

Hyping me up? Have you heard yourself? Does
Anyone really know who you are? Cos I have
No clue :chrisfreshhah:

You’r just that desperate hoe I who was Begging
friends with reiko, when you joined

And talking about wanting to suck on
Steams clit

View attachment 42661

You keep talking about modship? Whilst I’m
Out here working towards my degree you
Out here working towards getting internet
Clout :drakelaugh:

Ladies and gentlemen this stupid man or
tranny doesn’t Kno if it’s athiest, gay, or feminist

:dead: You have west African DNA
Don’t deny your Bantu heritage be proud

Loooool you really went back to March to find a post. You know so much about me yet I barely know anything about you. Sad! This went through my post history to find something.
:chrisfreshhah::liberaltears:

You are way too invested in this forum and this ‘beef’, get a life sis this place is meaningless. I’m done with you. I honestly feel sorry for you. P.s I’ve already got my degree.
:trumpsmirk:

Loooool you really went back to March to find a post. You know so much about me yet I barely know anything about you. Sad! This went through my post history to find something.
:chrisfreshhah::liberaltears:

You are way too invested in this forum and this ‘beef’, get a life sis this place is meaningless. I’m done with you. I honestly feel sorry for you. P.s I’ve already got my degree.
:trumpsmirk:

I was sent this in the dms, I guess there’s a
Few who don’t like you on here :hemad:

I’m too invested? Why do you stay quoting
Me than? To help this dead thread? :mjswag:

And why do you talk about this Imaginary
Internet clout on somalispot
You have? :fantasia2:Do you not have a
Job? The internet won’t pay your bills
Hunno

LOL of course you have old hag, :francis:
Degree in McDonald’s ‘can I take your
Order’ :mjpls: sad pathetic lil troll

Muji

VIP
@The Cushitic One
Also I’m not a degenerate fob like you.

Calling me a lesbian and West African doesn’t upset me because I’m not racist, or a homophobe and unlike you I could afford a genetics test so I know where I came from and it ain’t West Africa.

Disgusting fob xalimos like you came into the country as basics and you still are basic. Who the hell educated you that you are now so pig ignorant. Go and read a book from cover to cover, you’re supposedly getting a degree but you co-opt the lingo of the incels on this forum.

Also I gave props to reiko and not to you because you are one of those degenerate xalimos who stands by as Somali men insult Somali women and you say nothing. You only pick fights with me and ceedo Basra because you think you’re going to get some somalispot dick lol good luck with that hoe.

@AbdiJew can you remove this stale old battered xalimo who has derailed my amazing thread.

@The Cushitic One
Also I’m not a degenerate fob like you.

Calling me a lesbian and West African doesn’t upset me because I’m not racist, or a homophobe and unlike you I could afford a genetics test so I know where I came from and it ain’t West Africa.

Disgusting fob xalimos like you came into the country as basics and you still are basic. Who the hell educated you that you are now so pig ignorant. Go and read a book from cover to cover, you’re supposedly getting a degree but you co-opt the lingo of the incels on this forum.

Also I gave props to reiko and not to you because you are one of those degenerate xalimos who stands by as Somali men insult Somali women and you say nothing. You only pick fights with me and ceedo Basra because you think you’re going to get some somalispot dick lol good luck with that hoe.

@AbdiJew can you remove this stale old battered xalimo who has derailed my amazing thread.

FOB? I was born in the UK actually, don’t
Compare me with your freshie ass who
Came over in a banana boat :susp:

Afford? Girl I guarantee I have more designers
In my closet and your talking about a 100
Pound test, when I spend that amount in 10
Mins :drakelaugh:

Who picked the fight? You got rude to me first,
Are you literally insane? :chrisfreshhah:But play
The victim LOL

Wallahi this is a first you can’t take the
Heat so you @ a mod to help you

:dead::deadosama:

Muji

VIP
FOB? I was born in the UK actually, don’t
Compare me with your freshie ass who
Came over in a banana boat :susp:

Afford? Girl I guarantee I have more designers
In my closet and your talking about a 100
Pound test, when I spend that amount in 10
Mins :drakelaugh:

Who picked the fight? You got rude to me first,
Are you literally insane? :chrisfreshhah:But play
The victim LOL

Wallahi this is a first you can’t take the
Heat so you @ a mod to help you

:dead::deadosama:

You nasty cheap . Read the rules of this forum, no derailing threads.

Can’t even follow simple rules.

I remember when I posted my dna results and you came there snivelling “oh nice result knowles, once I can afford to get the test I hope I get similar results, if only I could afford it now but I guess I’ll just have to save up for it.”

I tell you what, if you put up a picture of your ugly misshapen face and your buck teeth, wearing your tent, I’ll pay for your test and we can use it to find your father.

I remember when I posted my dna results and you came there snivelling “oh nice result knowles, once I can afford to get the test I hope I get similar results, if only I could afford it now but I guess I’ll just have to save up for it.”

I tell you what, if you put up a picture of your ugly misshapen face and your buck teeth, wearing your tent, I’ll pay for your test and we can use it to find your father.
Stop it! U Xalimos shouldn't be fighting each other, u should be uplifing and support each other :kendrickcry:

Hahahaha nasty cheap ? Babes weren’t
You the one talking about sucking dick?

What rules? And who will enforce them
Aganist me? :sass2: Abdijew
Ignoring your cries for help

Wallahi your desperate take a screen shot
And post that — WHERE THE RECEIPTS
AT :umwhat:lies won’t help you

I’m actually masha’Allah, I am not even
Boasting :ohlord:

Tick tock waiting for the cry for help from
The mods to save you from me :mjlaugh: