Somali men, what do you love most about Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love everything about our queens thier aromatic smell helps me get good sleep, their lips which is not too big or too thin ,the variety of skin tone ,their hair ,the way they look in a hajib or without a hijab. the way all of them look with high heels or with out. the way our women beat the shit out of them white,africans and jamaican girls back in high school shout out to my T.dot somali queens .. i came from a somali women and will be with a somali women for ever inshallah.
cant forget that soft smooth thick booty our women possess :lawd:
we somalis might have a shitty country but we're blessed with the best women alahamdulilah :rejoice:

What you mean lil mama?
whipping_stick_figure_by_nicol85.gif

Nothing, wish we had arab/white/pakistani/indian/black/any other ethnicity as our women.
:mindblown:
are you crazy saxib .arabs girls got funny nose ,thin lips and .... lol .white girls smell like wet dogs after they take a shower, thin lips and age fast .pakistani girls got funny fuzzy hair down their necks and sometimes by their ass cracks ,Indians smell funny and 90 % got flat ass .blacks as in african americans i dont know them

Old hoe? I guarantee I’m much younger
Than you old hag

Nah your the old whale tranny who tricks
Guys into thinking your a female - we have
Had many like you last summer who got
Exposed

But you stay sipping on that alcoholic
Beverage you keep posting about
On other threads :mybusiness:

You keep talking about modships? Is this
What you secretly wish? Or do you
Actually consider this real life

:mjohreally: Saggy breasts? Girl your breasts
Sweep the floor whilst your walking no,
Need for a broom stick, when your around :ohlord:

But than again old es like you, who
Talk about their sexual exploits on here
Must confuse people with your fishy
Siil :sass2: how’s that gaping
Hole you call a pussy doing? The flies
Sure do love it your username should
Be FISH TACO
"fish tacos "

:deadrose::deadosama:

Somali women are self-sacrificing , courageous, compassionate, persevering, bad ass women..so bad ass that they give birth and then a few hrs later it's back to being a bad ass again:obama:

Somal woman that survived the civil war and came to the west as refugees and struggled to raise their kids here are the ones that are truly worthy of praise.

Such strong women may Allah bless them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending