Somali men, what do you love most about Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
looooooool you guys don't tire, not normal.
It’s the truth, it evident everywhere. Overweight Somali girls. It’s absolutely heart breaking. You guys expect to attract males looking like 80 year old ayeeyos with 10 kids? f*ck no! You guys expect a guy to be with u, give u kids, stay loyal to you when you’re not even loyal to your own health. Sadness.
How do u expect men to find u sexy?

Muji

VIP
everyone knows your a guy

Secondly you’re irrelevant :trumpsmirk:

Slurp slurp slurp on those dicks

Sis you have over 7k messagaes here and you joined in 2016, yet they couldn’t even make you a mod

:mjlol:
Nobody even gives you attention here that’s why you’re following me around for clout. Get a grip huuno and pick up a hobby. Stop being a drain to society.:susp:

lalayariis

Bad cop
I don't have time to read this thread atm but I wanna say something before it dies soon.

Beautiful Xalimo that inspires people.

halima-aden-fb.jpg

Khat chewing Farax.

Sumatran-rhinoceros-feeding-on-vegetation.jpg

:samwelcome:

DeadStar

Name the xalimo that hurt you soo bad :gucciwhat:

Imma chat her myself and ask her why she would drive a miskeen farax to absolute insanity

5th thread I seen you coming for Somali females in the last 2 days
Damn, atleast someone’s keeping tabs. I’ve never dated a Somali chick before. I avoid them. It’s like I already know how it’s gonna end so why waste my time.
The only time I’m chasing a baati is if I wanna have children.

It’s the truth, it evident everywhere. Overweight Somali girls. It’s absolutely heart breaking. You guys expect to attract males looking like 80 year old ayeeyos with 10 kids? f*ck no! You guys expect a guy to be with u, give u kids, stay loyal to you when you’re not even loyal to your own health. Sadness.
Loyalty is not dependent upon looks hun he should be loyal regadless otherwise don't marry her. some women will gain weight after kids doesn't mean its unhealthy... thats just the way nature works sometimes.

Doesn't this get boring?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Sis you have over 7k messagaes here and you joined in 2016, yet they couldn’t even make you a mod

Nobody even gives you attention here that’s why you’re following me around for clout. Get a grip huuno and pick up a hobby. Stop being a drain to society.:susp:
God damn why you drag her like that.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Some one call an AMBULANCE!!!

Why would I want to be a mod here? :chrisfreshhah:

Horta you do know there’s ppl with 20K
messages here right?

Clout? What are you drinking or smoking?

I am the most known user on spot and your
Talking about clout off a nobody like yourself?

:dead: The internet isn’t real you’re out
here talking about clout and modships

When you should be getting your money
Up in real life :deadosama:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

But are you sexy tho ? :wow1:

DeadStar

Loyalty is not dependent upon looks hun he should be loyal regadless otherwise don't marry her. some women will gain weight after kids doesn't mean its unhealthy... thats just the way nature works sometimes.
Come on. U can’t possibly believe this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending