Somali men voted the sexiest men in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's up with these other chicks tho

Hating. You don't find this in the older generations.

My mum will find someone non-Somali goodlooking because they look Somali. She'll see them on TV or something and say "Oh, he's good-looking, he almost looks Somali".

Now people only compliment those Somalis that look like any ethnicity under the sun except Somali. What happened to us?

You seen the brothers in the rawaayads from the 70s - afro clean, face smooth, skin shining, swagger 100:mjswag: - bring them times back, man.

Dalsoor did a feature on this and this was one of the replies:

"Nonsense .
Morroco iyo egypt miyaan qurux ku gaarnaa hadi runta la isku sheego...."

:bell::childplease::mjlol::susp::russ:

Dalsoor replied:

"Quruxda ma waxaad u taqaannaa midabka casiinka? Abuurka dabiiciga ah marka la fiiriyo iyo sida caalamku quruxda u tilmaamo Soomaalidu way ka quruxsanyihiin dadka kale. Laakiin kalsooni la'aan baa inna haysa."

:salute:

the funny part about this is that he is in fact Liberian. West African men are wining if you ask me. lol y'all really made yourselves look stupid in public, stop claiming people that don't look like you. His name is James K Holder go check for yourself

the funny thing is that he is in fact Liberian. So that means Liberian guys are winning. lol y'all really made yourselves look stupid, stop claiming people that don't look like you. His name is James K Holder go check for yourself

the funny part about this is that he is in fact Liberian. West African men are wining if you ask me. lol y'all really made yourselves look stupid in public, stop claiming people that don't look like you. His name is James K Holder go check for yourself
He's the one winning for being mistaken as Somali :westbrookswag:

the funny thing is that he is in fact Liberian. So that means Liberian guys are winning. lol y'all really made yourselves look stupid, stop claiming people that don't look like you. His name is James K Holder go check for yourself
Someone who has never seen the beauty of Somali men before may be amazed at their extraordinary features at first sight. Somali men are exceptionally handsome and have come of age with many becoming a household name in foreign lands..They are considered handsome because of their manly physical features that to some eyes will stand out – chocolate skin, soft cute hair, and Stunning facial features.
They ain't describing Liberians. :siilaanyosmile:

He's the one winning for being mistaken as Somali :westbrookswag:
no you guys took his picture and started claiming him, I've seen this shit before. Someone once posted pictures of Malian girls, and although the caption said Malian girls. Somali in the comment section were claiming them. despite the fact they did not look like somali. you guys have the tendency to claim good looking people despite how drastically different they look from y'all. It's sad and annoying af. no one else does this expect you guys, ethiopians and eritreans

They ain't describing Liberians. :siilaanyosmile:
I don't care about that tho, I dont understand why y'all are hipped about a Liberian man picture. claiming you are the best looking by using his picture to represent y'all

no you guys took his picture and started claiming him, I've seen this shit before. Someone once posted pictures of Malian girls, and although the caption said Malian girls. Somali in the comment section were claiming them. despite the fact they did not look like somali. you guys have the tendency to claim good looking people despite how drastically different they look from y'all. It's sad and annoying af. no one else does this expect you guys, ethiopians and eritreans
No and who r u even?

I don't care about that tho, I dont understand why y'all are hipped about a Liberian man picture. claiming you are the best looking by using his picture to represent y'all
We didn't start this or create the list. Go to any place discussing finest men in Africa and Somalis are always mentioned by non Somalis.

Why u salty fo

The picture was just an illustration dumb ass. He wasn't voted the sexiest man, Somali men were. Also, I just posted his Twitter page (probably where you found out his name from) so who are you asking to look him up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending